Amount

UPDATED Angel Avengers! MetalGypsy Returns!

03 Feb 2012 08:37 #26090 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
I would enjoy them if they were not in costume. The outfit shown is gorgeous in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
03 Feb 2012 17:58 #26097 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
I thought the picture of the blonde in shorts was a teaser for an upcoming video from Angel Avengers. Then I read the Fun Link in Daily News forum thread. I had no idea that was Supergirl from Smallville! I had given up on that show early in the first season. Talk about serendipity. Never saw that picture before. Saw it twice in minutes on the same day.

Regarding costumes in Angel Avengers, for off the rack clothes these girls look and act pretty hot. The new Metal Gypsy costume is very impressive. If Angel Avengers continues to dress the girls like this I'm perfectly fine with it.

Just to be perfectly clear, I would really like to see the FemForce in costume fighting bad guys!

More
03 Feb 2012 18:58 - 03 Feb 2012 19:52 #26098 by accomics
Replied by accomics on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
@BionicSkillz - Looking forward to hearing from you.

@Sarge395 - Thanks for the feedback!

@Markiehoe - The MetalGypsy costume IS custom, though it was MetalGypsy herself that put it together. She is a fashion designer and at one point had a storefront in St. Petersburg Florida, though she's now converting to an internet-based fashion outlet. She also put together the Kuro Yuki gypsy costume. She's the exception to the rule since she provides her own outfits... unless we find another fashion designing dancer that can kick ass.

We would ALSO prefer to make Femforce movies, but that requires very specific casting. We meet great girls all the time, such as the current Angel Avengers, but none of them are really right for portraying any of the Femforce team members. We created the Angel Avengers series precisely because we still wanted to work with them and use their natural talents, even if they aren't obvious matches for the FF.

You will likely see a new actress debut in our films as an Angel Avenger as a "trial run" before we build her a custom Femforce costume, should she turn out to be right for one of those roles.
Last edit: 03 Feb 2012 19:52 by accomics. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

• accomics
  • accomics's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Feb 2012 19:14 #26104 by Markiehoe
Casting is very important as this type of movie lives or dies around the lead main actress.
How many movies are out there where the producer just sticks a girl in a costume and goes for it?
A little time and patience (and talent) usually produces a better movie.
If you don't have the right actress to fit the part it is better to wait.

More
24 Mar 2012 10:00 #26774 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
Hello all. I bought AA Metal Gypsy and here is my review - WHAT A BODY!

Haha. No seriously, here is my review:

Actress - She is really pretty and has an amazing figure. That alone was enough to buy it. She is obviously bionic because you can here the sound effects with some of her moves. I thought she was funny as well and is very likeable so it's no problem being interested in the character she portrays. Cult Retro/AC is really gearing this towards us so I do want to give them a thank you from the fans super-powered women. I don't necessarily agree with everyone on this board that she can't be in some danger or dare I say it, peril in the story lines but just as long as she gets out of it I am a satisfied customer.

Actors - There growing on me and they are funny as well. It really adds to the action when these goons get their butts tossed. I say goons in a strictly in-character sense and I'm sure they're not like that in real life, lol.

Production - Afternoon (?) setting and bright and sunny. I really can't use weather as a means of judging a film but I always think about warehouses and alley ways where bionic beauties kick but. That's just me though.

What I wasn't crazy about - While this woman can make anything look good, I didn't feel the costume fit (which is weird since her name is Metal-Gypsy). C'mon some you have seen my art and I always have my pin up girls in tight shiny clothes with kick ass boots which in my opinion is the perfect ensemble to destroy evil doers. Her body would in a catsuit or any type of leather outfit, I think I would explode. I may do sketches of my ideas of what a bionic-metal-gypsy would look like!
I also wish there was a variety in showing off her abilities. I love a sexy bionic run, jump, throw, high kicks, chokes, etc. etc.

Overall - It's great and I will buy her next episode and the other uber-girl related movies.

Thanks AC Comics.

More
24 Mar 2012 13:59 #26776 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
Now that I am back in the US I purchased the 1st and 4th episode.

Well worth the price! Some fun female dominant arse kicking going on.

• Sarge395
More
27 Mar 2012 04:11 #26802 by accomics
You guys are fast! I'll respond to your reviews below... but for now here's the official promo stuff for the new release.

www.CultRetro.com

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

An all new Angel Avenger is here! Meet MetalGypsy! She's deliciously exotic, incredibly sexy, amazingly powerful and unbelievably stylish! This astonishing new heroine has graceful moves you won't believe! The villains have acquired a new occult artifact that transforms helpless citizens into mindless zombie-like thugs. Enter MetalGypsy to put an end to this evil scheme with the power of her mysterious bracelet and her devastating combat maneuvers. MetalGypsy's fighting skills incorporate a unique mixture of martial arts, hypnotic dancing, enhanced strength and swaying hips of steel! Your jaw will drop as you are mesmerized by her preternatural beauty... then she'll SHATTER your jaw with a swift kick to the face! We guarantee you'll be seeing more of MetalGypsy and the multi-talented Jennifer Trieste in our future films. Don't miss her CultRetro movie debut right here!

Thanks for lookin'
AC

• accomics
More
27 Mar 2012 04:28 - 27 Mar 2012 04:31 #26805 by accomics
@Sarge395

Thanks again for your support!

@BionicSkillz

Thanks to you also!

Her body would in a catsuit or any type of leather outfit, I think I would explode.

This current outfit is MetalGypsy's "classic" look, but she'll have a variety of costumes and outfits. Jennifer is a fashion designer and she created this persona herself. We've recently learned that she does in fact have a catsuit (actually a catWOMAN suit), so we'll likely put some variation of that to use ASAP. She appears in civilian clothes in the next episode and she uses her mystical bracelet to transform into MetalGypsy for additional ass kicking.

Some Angels are bionic (or science-based), others are supernatural (or mystically-based). MetalGypsy is both. This will become important as the overall storyline progresses and our gals are ultimately forced to pick sides. While each episode is a standalone thing, there is also a larger story unfolding in the background for loyal fans of the series.

Our initial AA clips were filmed late last year before we were able to drum up enough feedback to work from... but now that we have a better sense of what the ubergirl fans would like to see, our future installments should be right up your alley. We hope to be filming a few more episodes before summer hits.

And now... back to Stormy Tempest: Women of Tomorrow. :)
Last edit: 27 Mar 2012 04:31 by accomics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• accomics
More
27 Mar 2012 06:05 - 27 Mar 2012 06:06 #26806 by Markiehoe
Metal Gypsy is off the HOOK!
She is incredibly beautiful and full of self confidence.
Her belly dancing moves are hypnotic and she can really kick it.
Last edit: 27 Mar 2012 06:06 by Markiehoe. Reason: misspelling

More
29 Mar 2012 00:48 #26812 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: NEW SITE! The Angel Avengers!
If I'm being honest, I didn't really dig the outfit in the context of a butt-kicking film like this one. That said, it is a remarkable costume and really shows her sewing/design prowess. Jennifer is gorgeous and was worth the purchase alone just to see her kick some serious arse! On another note, I could see her as Tara or Yankee Girl in the Femforce Universe.

ElF

More
29 Mar 2012 03:32 #26813 by Markiehoe
Metal Gypsy's outfit is the most unique costume I have ever scene!It jingles while she moves! It was specifically designed by Jennifer Trieste to be worn by her. Every time I look at it I see something new. An incredible piece of work that sets the bar higher for every other producer out there. IMO :-]

More
18 Jun 2012 04:28 #27628 by accomics
Howdy folks!

More superheroine action is available now at www.CultRetro.com and www.AngelAvengers.com

The mysterious MetalGypsy returns! MetalGypsy (in her mild-mannered but stylish civilian identity) discovers that the bad guys are using another ruby artifact to transform innocent victims into mindless minions. Our heroine manages to swipe the ruby and takes off running with the bad guys hot on her heels! Demonic villain Big Joel Nekoda and his henchmen cut her off and the Angel soon finds herself cornered and outgunned; but with a quick twist of her mystical bracelet a dazzling transformation occurs as our gal summons the awesome power of MetalGypsy! The bad guys suffer a relentless barrage of hyperspeed high-kicks, bionic blows and powerhouse punches delivered with MetalGypsy's unique, hypnotic style. It looks like yet another easy victory for the angelic agent until Big Joel unleashes his secret weapon... the monstrous DemonGypsy! A spectacular catfight ensues and MetalGypsy is soon captured and stripped of her mystical bracelet. Big Joel uses the mind-control ruby on our now powerless heroine... transforming her into a sexy villainess! All hope is lost! Could this be the end?!?!? Fortunately there's still plenty of time left in the movie for a few more twists and an epic final showdown!

Starring Jennifer Trieste as MetalGypsy, Kuro Yuki as DemonGypsy, Anthony Wayne as Tony, Stem Whitaker as Slim, Cliff Weikal as Evil Collectibles Dealer, John Miller as Innocent Bystander. Produced & Directed by Bill Black. Script, editing & effects by JohnJG. “B-Movie King” and cult movie legend Joel D. Wynkoop guest stars as Big Joel Nekoda!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Markiehoe

• accomics
More
18 Jun 2012 06:04 #27632 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: UPDATED Angel Avengers! MetalGypsy Returns!
Bought it! I love her!

More
25 Jun 2012 21:12 #27696 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: UPDATED Angel Avengers! MetalGypsy Returns!
Incredible transformation scene and a nice girl/ girl fight!

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds