Amount

Tara Tinton has a new power/transform SH vid @ C4S

06 May 2012 21:29 #27216 by Artnico
Sounds good... :)
I'm looking forward to see more, especially on feats of strength.

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artnico
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
07 May 2012 21:36 #27238 by italy877
Thats great Tara! I wish you all the luck in the world and welcome to the Superheroine Genre!! :)

More
07 Jul 2012 04:18 #27782 by Tara_Tainton
Replied by Tara_Tainton on topic Tara Tinton has a new power/transform SH vid @ C4S
Well, you had me at "beat up bad guys"... :kiss: I agree on the need for variety in this new-to-me genre. I bet you have some super scenarios that would look GREAT on film. Don't hold back on emailing any ideas!

More
07 Jul 2012 04:20 #27783 by Tara_Tainton
Replied by Tara_Tainton on topic Tara Tinton has a new power/transform SH vid @ C4S
...which is why I just filmed a scene I'm VERY proud of featuring feats of strength at the personal recommendation of one of my new friends here on SuperWomenMania. I can't wait to show it off to you all next week! And I'll be sure to get in the habit of sharing new video snapshots in my member galleries here with every new release.

I love the inspiration I'm getting from everyone here! Thanks so much for welcoming me... oh, and for the fan of mine who first invited me to join up!

More
07 Jul 2012 04:22 #27784 by Tara_Tainton

random_guy wrote:

bigbrian wrote: do many of the c4s have decent tfs.

Sometimes. But usually you have to buy a $30 video and the transform scene is like 3 seconds long(or less).

Thank goodness my transformation scenes are much longer! I'm here for recommendations and input... I'd love to hear what the ideal length for the transformation itself is. I'm all ears!

More
07 Jul 2012 04:23 #27785 by Tara_Tainton

colt13 wrote: Tara, thanks for joining, you look awesome flexing in costume.

Seeing you tied up in regular clothing and having to struggle and then transform/without mouth gag would be interesting.

Totally adding this great idea to my scene ideas list!! If you have more ideas and care to elaborate, don't hesitate to email or message. ;)

More
08 Jul 2012 10:13 #27801 by random_guy
Keep up the amazing work Tara!

• random_guy
  • random_guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds