Amount

supersexyheroines.com is live

10 Nov 2005 12:05 #3452 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
My sentiments exactly. On your own board, you said we "may have known" you were on holiday. How could we possibly have known that? And have all the models also been on holiday? We haven't heard from them, either.

I LOVE what you've done so far. The Creation comic was like nothing we've seen before, even at the Steele sites. I appreciate that these comics take a lot of work, and that this may be why we haven't seen more of them, as well as more photo sets, sooner. It's the -- up to now, at least -- SILENCE from you that has been the problem.

I hope you have the subscription problem solved, and can thereby boost membership and revenues sufficiently to make all our dreams come true at Supersexyheroines. But you need to COMMUNICATE better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2005 21:32 #3492 by marty_the_butcher
Replied by marty_the_butcher on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
ok, im knew around here and not a member of this site but give the guy a friggin break! he needs to clear his vacation schedule with everyone??? im knew around and maybe thats expected so if anyone needs to know, I'll be Fairfax, VA over xmas! :twisted:

as for his site, not a member but the chicks look hot so cannot be all bad can it?

marty

My sentiments exactly. On your own board, you said we "may have known" you were on holiday. How could we possibly have known that? And have all the models also been on holiday? We haven't heard from them, either.

I LOVE what you've done so far. The Creation comic was like nothing we've seen before, even at the Steele sites. I appreciate that these comics take a lot of work, and that this may be why we haven't seen more of them, as well as more photo sets, sooner. It's the -- up to now, at least -- SILENCE from you that has been the problem.

I hope you have the subscription problem solved, and can thereby boost membership and revenues sufficiently to make all our dreams come true at Supersexyheroines. But you need to COMMUNICATE better.

More
11 Nov 2005 22:33 #3494 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live

ok, im knew around here and not a member of this site but give the guy a friggin break! he needs to clear his vacation schedule with everyone??? im knew around and maybe thats expected so if anyone needs to know, I'll be Fairfax, VA over xmas! Twisted Evil

as for his site, not a member but the chicks look hot so cannot be all bad can it?

marty

No. He doesn't have to "clear his vacation schedule with everyone." However, he should at least inform people what is going on with his site. I mean, people are still waiting to sign up because he hasn't worked out the problems with CCBill he is having. Now, I know that I am no business major, but if people want to buy what you are selling, wouldn't your top priority be to make it easy for them to give you their money?

I'm kind of puzzled what your involvement is with this issue. You said yourself that your not a member of the site. Somehow, I don't think JonX is going to give you a free membership for publicly defending him, do you?

More
11 Nov 2005 23:31 #3496 by brantley
And STILL not a peep out of JonX or any of the models since that blog of great promises.

More
12 Nov 2005 13:30 #3505 by iloveubergirls
Replied by iloveubergirls on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I have to agree with Marty. I think you should give the guy a break. I'm a member of the site and I read all the forums, the blog and read all the comics, and the site is great. I'm not sure why Brantley is getting his knickers in such a twist because it's always updated over the weekend and as far as I can tell, John has never missed a weekend.

Brantley/JD, why are you not giving the Steeles the same sort of stick? Their websites are not updated at the same time every week, some weeks there isn't an update, and the DVD is nearly a year late. BUT most of the members don't care because the Steeles are providing some AMAZING images and I feel that we're lucky to have the Steeles, Super Sexy Heroines, Super Hero Girls, New Goddess, etc, etc

Pull yourself together you two, and stop acting like old women!

More
12 Nov 2005 15:12 #3507 by jdrock24

I have to agree with Marty. I think you should give the guy a break. I'm a member of the site and I read all the forums, the blog and read all the comics, and the site is great. I'm not sure why Brantley is getting his knickers in such a twist because it's always updated over the weekend and as far as I can tell, John has never missed a weekend.

Brantley/JD, why are you not giving the Steeles the same sort of stick? Their websites are not updated at the same time every week, some weeks there isn't an update, and the DVD is nearly a year late. BUT most of the members don't care because the Steeles are providing some AMAZING images and I feel that we're lucky to have the Steeles, Super Sexy Heroines, Super Hero Girls, New Goddess, etc, etc

Like I've said countless times in previous posts, what they have there in the members section is good, I have no problem with that. I'm just very dissappointed in the the amount of content and lack of communication on JonX's part.

Brantley and I have no hidden agenda to shut the site down. Far from it. I'm in total agreement that the more superheroine sites we have, the better.

All I'm saying is that JonX, to me anyway (and I assume Brantley also, even though I can't really speak for him), seems to have stumbled out of the gate. But if he regains his stride, all would be well.

The only reason I've complained is that I have such high hopes for the site and really want it to do well. Like I've said before, I'll probably rejoin in a few months when there is more content released.

As far as the Steeles go, if you would actually read my posts, I said that the Steeles are great at communication. They have made a habit of keeping everyone updated either through their website, this forum, E-Mail, or their Yahoo group. Their only stumble, which I also mentioned, has been The Awakening DVD release date.

P.S. I wouldn't characterixe myself as an old women. But a cranky old man wouldn't be far off.

More
12 Nov 2005 15:43 #3509 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
First off, lemme say I wasn't down on SSH as they haven't missed an update. I really think the site has potential if you make it a priority, just seems like coming out of the gate it hasn't been communication-wise-- to be completely honest....

That said, not that they need defending but comparing the missed updates to some some of the things you mentioned are a little off-base and I feel need to be clarified. First off, I'll be the first to admit that the Steeles have missed some update dates but in most instances they communicate it like JD, BTE said. Secondly, missing an update every now and then AFTER you have 3000-4000 pictures in your members area is a little different, not to mention they usually follow it up with a double update the next one.

Next, I appreciate and understand the frustration and anticipation everyone has with The Awakening. I wrote the damn thing and I still haven't seen it, but I gotta tell you there are a "few complexities" involved with it, not to mention everyone's desire to put out a high-quality product, not some 12 min short short on a video cam. This isn't meant to be an excuse, just an explanation. This thing was a logistical and budget nightmare/headache in what Kel and Mike had to do (budgets, schedule, casting, fx, locations), and when you see it I bet we'll all be amazed in what they pulled off! Furthermore, I never saw any pre-orders being taken, though we easily coulda had hundreds by now based on early responses. As such, no one is out any money so the only thing lost is time right now....to even compare the Steeles being late with the Awakening to missing an update on a website is laughable in both premise and scope!

Peace
LF

More
12 Nov 2005 16:25 #3510 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I love the site. I love the comic format. The photoshoot was okay, but it was the first one. The woman who portrays Supergirl is really beautiful. I really think communication is lacking also, but it may be because Jon X opened a forum and it isn't really being used. I wonder if there wasn't a forum or blog if people would have the same opinion.

As far as the movie. I here about Hollywood movies delaying release all the time, and they have thousands on staff and more money to work with. I'll just be patient. I think the wait will well worth it.

More
12 Nov 2005 19:36 #3512 by jdrock24
I didn't mean to imply that I'm totally ticked off at The Awakening DVD not being released yet. I only used it as the only example I could think of where the Steele team hasn't communicated as well what is going on as they do with the updates on their sites.

I hope you didn't take offense LFan. Heck, if we've waited this long, what's another few weeks? Right?

More
15 Nov 2005 22:46 #3532 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
No offense taken.....I'll take some of the hits on the communication part of The Awaeknign as I have some things to post to the site from the Premiere, etc. but unfortunately work has been swamping me of late.

I still do not know the release date of the DVD, but I know Mike and Kelly are working on it as fast as their schedules allow.....

LF

I didn't mean to imply that I'm totally ticked off at The Awakening DVD not being released yet. I only used it as the only example I could think of where the Steele team hasn't communicated as well what is going on as they do with the updates on their sites.

I hope you didn't take offense LFan. Heck, if we've waited this long, what's another few weeks? Right?

More
17 Nov 2005 10:09 #3548 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Jdrock,

I wouldn't blame you for being ticked off. I am too. But it is what it is. We're doing the best we can to get it out as soon as we can.

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
17 Nov 2005 13:05 #3550 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live

I wouldn't blame you for being ticked off. I am too. But it is what it is. We're doing the best we can to get it out as soon as we can.

Great. So, how long until the SEQUEL is ready then? I DEMAND to know!!!

More
18 Nov 2005 00:12 #3556 by Bully_pup
There's a sequel? Why does no one tell me these things?

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
18 Nov 2005 19:01 #3564 by iloveubergirls
Replied by iloveubergirls on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Jane is looking pretty good in the latest update over at Super Sexy Heroines.com. I'm just happy because she's got an armwrestling scene in there... .ggrrrr!!!

No prizes for guessing who wins!

More
18 Nov 2005 19:44 #3565 by jdrock24

Jane is looking pretty good in the latest update over at Super Sexy Heroines.com. I'm just happy because she's got an armwrestling scene in there... .ggrrrr!!!

No prizes for guessing who wins!

I'm glad we finally got to see Jane in costume. She is extremely hot!!

More
18 Nov 2005 22:44 #3568 by Bully_pup
I agree. Very HOT! Jane is the best girl yet on that site!

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
19 Nov 2005 13:56 #3572 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Have to disagree with you their chaps. Yes Jane is mighty fine, but Lucy's da BOMB! She is well HOT! But as they say, each to his/her own (your still wrong kell :wink: ).

The main thing is that SSH is on the case and giving the fans what they want- Super Sexy Ladies.

Gooner

More
19 Nov 2005 17:46 #3573 by jdrock24

NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Have to disagree with you their chaps. Yes Jane is mighty fine, but Lucy's da BOMB! She is well HOT! But as they say, each to his/her own (your still wrong kell :wink: ).

The main thing is that SSH is on the case and giving the fans what they want- Super Sexy Ladies.

Gooner

You couldn't be more wrong Goon. I won't deny that Lucy is hot, but Jane is on a whole other level of hotness.

More
19 Nov 2005 23:40 #3575 by Bully_pup
What JD said!

More
19 Nov 2005 23:49 #3576 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I fully agree with Bully-pup, especially with Part 3 of Superior Girl out. Jane is everything a Supergirl should be. She's got such a gorgeous face.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
20 Nov 2005 14:39 #3577 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Nah, you guys may put up a good case. And as JD says " Jane is on a whole other level of hotness". But unfortunately it's still one notch below the lovely Lucy.

Lucy's hot in every way, in or out of character. She's 24/7 uberbabe.

Gooner

More
20 Nov 2005 16:32 #3578 by brantley
Jane's a tad too thin for me. Lucy has more meat on her bones. Bottom line is, I'd rather have Lucy in my arms.

--Brantley

More
20 Nov 2005 23:03 #3580 by jdrock24
I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

In my opinion, on a scale of 1 - 10, Lucy would be about an 8 or a 9, but Jane would be a fifteen.

More
20 Nov 2005 23:49 #3582 by Bully_pup
SAY IT LOUD BROTHER!!! I agree that JD is RIGHT! LOL

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
21 Nov 2005 16:13 #3585 by jdrock24

SAY IT LOUD BROTHER!!! I agree that JD is RIGHT! LOL

bully_pup -- Kelly

Thank you for your support Kelly.

More
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds