Amount

supersexyheroines.com is live

03 Jan 2006 18:28 #3995 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Well, actually, it depends.

I don't know what JonX's models are being paid, or even IF they are being paid. But I would imagine that they'd either (a) want more compensation for nudity or even partial nudity or (b) they might wear the costumes just for fun, but never strip down just for fun. There are British skin magazines like MAYFAIR that presumably pay good money for nude photography but wouldn't have the slightest interest in superheroine cosplay -- unless the girls were peeling off their costumes.

Of course, I suppose there could be romance and sexual innuendo at the SuperSexyHeroines site, as in Mandi Steele's THE RESCUE where the good guy's about to get lucky in the fadeout. But JonX would need attractive male models -- as opposed to the oafs he uses as villains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2006 00:01 #3998 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live

But JonX would need attractive male models -- as opposed to the oafs he uses as villains.

Bwahaha - Careful Brantley it's possible that JonX is one of those oafs!

More
04 Jan 2006 01:01 #3999 by brantley
Maybe I'm half an oaf myself!

More
04 Jan 2006 11:19 #4002 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
An OAF!!!
You'll all be pleased to know that I try my best to keep my oaf-like face out of the comics!

It's interesting that we should get around to the question of nudity on the site. First and foremost we are a live-action comic book website with no adult content whatsoever. We have no plans for any nudity on the www.supersexyheroines.com website in the near future because our website is not about that. Yes you will find some m/f f/f fighting in some of the new stories, but nudity though.

We like the innuendos as seen at the Steeles website and they manage to hit a nice balance with the non-nudity, but sexiness and this is something we will be looking at in future chapters.

I'll be honest, that since the opening of www.supersexyheroines.com we've been inundated with emails asking about an adult nude version of the website and of the chapters, and we've always declined just because SuperSexyHeroines is not the right medium for that content.

However, it did get us thinking and maybe in the next few months we will launch a new more adult-themed website where people wanting that sort of content will be able to go.

This will never impact on SuperSexyHeroines.com though because we want to retain a non-nude and non-topless theme - most of our subscribers want this to be the case, and those visitors wanting something a little 'harder' can find this content among all the adult-themed superheroine websites - there's enough of them out there.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and new years eve, and on behalf of myself and all the girls, we hope you have a great 2006.

Jon

More
04 Jan 2006 13:50 #4007 by brantley
Be nice if those people inundating you with e-mails would take part in your forum, which usually looks like the parking lot of a shopping mall on a day all the stores are closed.

As far as the innuendo goes, I guess it couldn't hurt to have one of the girls bragging about her body to one of the GOOD guys -- the way Katie does to Lt. Ken Dahl in Evelyn Y's "New Orders:

<<Katie stood facing him on the settee again, standing with her hands on her hips she went into a double bicep pose. Katie smiled at him and laughed.

<<"She told you that my body is totally invulnerable, didn't she?"

<<"Yes."

<<"Bullets just harmlessly bounce off my body<sum>"

<<"Woooooooooooowwwwww"

<<Katie took her hands and started to run her fingers up the seams of the blouse. Her fingernails stroked her nipples briefly and ran gently across the flaps of the pockets, across the sequins, across the embroidery.

<<"You may think my breasts feel like steel and my nipples like diamonds, but they feel like any other woman's -- any other woman with a perfect body anyway. But my body reduces the lethality of a machine gun to that of a squirt gun!"

<<"Amazing"

<<Katie then ran her hands up the front of the blouse and cupped her large firm breasts, and smiled at him.

<<"So my muscle and skin tissue are so dense, when a bullet strikes me here" -- she pushed her finger into the middle of the cloth of the left pocket, her invulnerable body yielding a fraction of an inch -- "it just flattens against my superhuman muscles and bounces off like a pebble."

<<"All bullets?"

<<"Yes. Machine guns, shotguns, armor piercing, Teflon, anything. In fact it makes me tingle a little bit when they hit my nipples." Katie giggled. "Lieutenant, stand up."

<<He stood up and looked at her with the most intense sense of longing on his face.

<<"Would you like to touch my breasts to see how my invulnerable body feels?"

<<His eyes focused on her with an even greater intensity. Ken felt an exquisite tingling in his penis and a pounding in his chest as he saw the mighty muscle-goddess step forward to him with her hands on her hips and breasts pressed forward.

<<"Katie, may I?" he whispered.

<<"Yes, Lieutenant, you may."

<<He reached forward to her with his palms upward, his fingers contacted the silk below the nipples of her super breasts. His fingers gently brushed the embroidery and sequins on the pockets. Her super hearing detected the whirring of his fingers against the silk. Her mighty nipples were excited by his touch, and became aroused and erect, tenting the beautiful and delicate fabric outward. Her incredibly feminine but superhumanly invulnerable nipples pushed up the buttons that held the flaps of the pockets closed, and he stroked them gently.

<<"Invulnerable, Lieutenant. They're invulnerable.">>

I presume that at SuperSexyHedroines, it would have to be "Look, but not touch." But in another of Evelyn's stories, "Paul," a young supergirl invites a guy she's sweet on to shoot at her, and it drives him crazy to see the bullets bouncing off her chest. A similar scene in a comic would be sure to drive your fans crazy.

More
05 Jan 2006 15:40 #4014 by mo

An OAF!!!
You'll all be pleased to know that I try my best to keep my oaf-like face out of the comics!

It's interesting that we should get around to the question of nudity on the site. First and foremost we are a live-action comic book website with no adult content whatsoever. We have no plans for any nudity on the www.supersexyheroines.com website in the near future because our website is not about that. Yes you will find some m/f f/f fighting in some of the new stories, but nudity though.

We like the innuendos as seen at the Steeles website and they manage to hit a nice balance with the non-nudity, but sexiness and this is something we will be looking at in future chapters.

I'll be honest, that since the opening of www.supersexyheroines.com we've been inundated with emails asking about an adult nude version of the website and of the chapters, and we've always declined just because SuperSexyHeroines is not the right medium for that content.

However, it did get us thinking and maybe in the next few months we will launch a new more adult-themed website where people wanting that sort of content will be able to go.

This will never impact on SuperSexyHeroines.com though because we want to retain a non-nude and non-topless theme - most of our subscribers want this to be the case, and those visitors wanting something a little 'harder' can find this content among all the adult-themed superheroine websites - there's enough of them out there.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and new years eve, and on behalf of myself and all the girls, we hope you have a great 2006.

Jon

Thats cool - personally I kinda prefer the innuendo as you put it rather than out and out nudity when it comes to superheroines fantasy. I love to see the heroine challenged but not to the extent of some websites which take it waaaaay too far for me. Looking forward to everything you have planned:)

More
06 Feb 2006 18:25 #4403 by mo
Theres a very cool uber bad girl this week:)

More
10 Mar 2006 11:48 #4834 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
For all members: Take a look on the photos album. A great brunette evil is waiting for you...

More
19 Oct 2006 14:26 #7047 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I haven't gotten a membership in a while. Before I do, I was wondering if the stories have gotten any better since Miss Wonder?

What I mean by that is: Do the superheroines do anything more "super" than just lifting one guy? Have any of them even taken on more than one guy at a time?

I really do like the attitude of the superheroines in the stories, I just want them to back up their words with more action. Can anyone help me out here?

More
19 Oct 2006 15:28 #7049 by Albais
Maybe this 1 can help:

www.supersexyheroines.com/superheroines.php

And as a member still nothing more, beautiful gals doin same stuff all time. Only flight scenes in LFan stories.

So if u wanna pretty babes well, and if what u want is great uberaction better forget it.

More
19 Oct 2006 16:25 #7050 by Albais
Well seems on today post we got a nearly fly scene, exactly a lap at superspeed.

And here's a free post:

www.supersexyheroines.com/comic.php

Made your own conclusion...

More
19 Oct 2006 18:01 #7057 by jdrock24

Well seems on today post we got a nearly fly scene, exactly a lap at superspeed.

And here's a free post:

www.supersexyheroines.com/comic.php

Made your own conclusion...

I saw that new free comic. It seems like the same plot as all the ones before it (i.e. one superheroine beats up one robber/scientist). Now I'm not expecting them to have the superheroines lift a tank or anything, but how about some better invulnerability scenes, or physically dominating multiple attackers? This should be pretty easy, shouldn't it?

More
19 Oct 2006 18:25 #7058 by Albais
Dream on man dream on...

Don't think they're gonna be many changes here.

And are some other beateds up of course, but always same.

Well, in actual history there' something new: 1 man beated up by 2 uberbabes... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH incredible!!!

More
19 Oct 2006 22:02 #7060 by brantley
Yeah, they seem to have gotten into a rut, although they revamped the layout of the site just yesterday. It's always one of the superwomen teaching some lout a lesson -- doesn't matter whether the lout is a mugger, a business executive or a scientist.

More
20 Oct 2006 10:23 #7064 by JonX
Hey guys, just read some of your comments of which some I think are fair, others not so fair, but mainly opinions, so I guess thats all good.

I would contest that we've got into a rut - thats not the case at all. The heroines in our comic book strories are super strong women who like displaying their superiority over men.

We're always open to receiving new story ideas and we've used some of those ideas in our new comic books. My personal feeling is that these heroines are absolutely amazing, they're strong, they have a wicked attitude, and they beat a few guys up along the way, bend some bars, crush guns and more.

It would be more constructive to us to send over your ideas - even if it's a quick "I'd like to see an evil superwoman take on 2 drug dealers at the same time" - rather than, what I percieved to be, some sarcastic remarks below -

If you want to see something then just ask! We want to push the quality and boundaries of our website and our stories as much as you guys do. Help us do that because it will benefit the whole genre with better stories, sexier superheroines, and great scenes.

As Brantley said, we've been revamping the website and I've just got a couple more things to do - hopefully it'll be done today. We've a new blog which will be updated _regularly_ unlike the old forum, and I sincerely hope to see you guys on there.

As I said, any constructive feedback please email it over, and any story ideas, again, please email it over and I'll do what I can.

Thanks!

Jon

More
20 Oct 2006 14:16 #7065 by jdrock24

Hey guys, just read some of your comments of which some I think are fair, others not so fair, but mainly opinions, so I guess thats all good.

I would contest that we've got into a rut - thats not the case at all. The heroines in our comic book strories are super strong women who like displaying their superiority over men.

We're always open to receiving new story ideas and we've used some of those ideas in our new comic books. My personal feeling is that these heroines are absolutely amazing, they're strong, they have a wicked attitude, and they beat a few guys up along the way, bend some bars, crush guns and more.

It would be more constructive to us to send over your ideas - even if it's a quick "I'd like to see an evil superwoman take on 2 drug dealers at the same time" - rather than, what I percieved to be, some sarcastic remarks below -

If you want to see something then just ask! We want to push the quality and boundaries of our website and our stories as much as you guys do. Help us do that because it will benefit the whole genre with better stories, sexier superheroines, and great scenes.

As Brantley said, we've been revamping the website and I've just got a couple more things to do - hopefully it'll be done today. We've a new blog which will be updated _regularly_ unlike the old forum, and I sincerely hope to see you guys on there.

As I said, any constructive feedback please email it over, and any story ideas, again, please email it over and I'll do what I can.

Thanks!

Jon

Jon,

I E-Mailed you months ago about the multiple guys against one superheroine and never heard anything back. Plus, your forum was very underutilized. Members would ask questions and would never recieve an answer at all. Did you even check it?

The bottom line is that I'm not a paying member right now because I decided to give it a rest until some improvement was shown in the quality of the stories. Hence I came into this thread to get other's opinions on the subject. Apparently, according to these others, nothing has changed as far as stories go, so I guess I will continue to be a nonmember.

Don't take this personally, I'm sure I will renew my membership at some point in the future. Your site's superheroines are phenomenal looking, but the site is just lacking that one little thing (action?) to put it over the top.

More
20 Oct 2006 15:36 #7066 by JonX
Hey,

Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally and I do really appreciate the feedback.

I've read these last couple of posts and there does seem to be a couple of people looking for a little more action, and I'll endeavor to implement some changes to make it more so.

As I said below, I'm the first to admit that the forum was a little under-utilised. Of course I read the forum and it was very interesting to get peoples feedback and a lot of that feedback was then used on the subsequent stories.

We have overhauled the blog now which I and the girls will be updating regularly.

Jon

More
20 Oct 2006 19:26 #7071 by brantley
What I meant but your site "getting into a rut" is that you are playing variations of the same scenario -- supergirl teaches a lesson to some asshole male -- over and over again. Bringing in a second supergirl, as in your latest, doesn't add anything fundamental.

If you look at the photo stories at the Steele sites, you'll see that there's been a good deal more variation and innovation. And yet they've done it with a small group of people -- no cast of thousands. I don't know if the models and other principals of your comic books get paid a lot, although I suppose the former Penthouse Pet at your other site can't come cheap. But I would think you might be able to get volunteers, eager to be seen with your models, as extras in crowd scenes

With extras, you could have scenarios like your supergirl stopping a bank robbery or rescuing somebody from a fire or an accident (Yeah, I know the models can't actually run into a burning building, but there are such things as trick photography and photo manipulation. You've already, tentatively, gotten into simulated flying; you can do more with that.). But remember, it's not enough for the girls to be powerful, or even to fly; they should also be HEROIC, performing great deeds. And it wouldn't hurt to have a little romance on the side, too, as in "The Rescue" at the Mandi Steele site. The way you treat the heroines now, they risk becoming no more admirable than the gangsta rappers who pound on anyone who won't give them their "props."

More
21 Oct 2006 20:33 #7084 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
A rut? We all get there from time to time. Are the Steele's inovative?
Well, one day we are, and the next we're back in that rut. Jon, as long as you and your team keep doing your best, you'll do just fine. But, I can tell you now, expect those peaks and valleys. You'll rack your brain one day trying to think of something new, and the next day it'll just hit you.

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
22 Oct 2006 10:38 #7085 by JonX
Cheers Kelly - Yeah, we're going keep doing what I think we do best. But I'm also keen to hear feedback from the group, including Brantley, etc and we'll be trying out a few new ideas. In fact, I've had a few over the weekend, so we'll be working on them in the next few weeks.

More
23 Oct 2006 01:18 #7095 by brantley
Well, maybe you could find some ideas in the FICTION posted here and at other superheroine sites. Then do the Classics Illustrated versions at yours. I'm sure the author would be flattered, and glad to sign off on the adaptation rights.

More
23 Oct 2006 09:36 #7097 by JonX
Brantely,

That's a pretty godo idea, and something that I have been considering. I also have read a few of the stories over at the Valkyrie website which I think would be pretty good too.

Brantely - would any of your short stories be suitable in your opinion?

More
23 Oct 2006 10:44 #7098 by brantley
Maybe "The Adaptive Intimate:"

www.brightempire.com/Adaptive.htm

But that's actually a sequel to "Ultrafemme -- Gemini," by Larafan and Stoneyman, which is available both here and at Xtreme Strength. And that in turn was a sequel to Anterion's "Ultrafemme," also available at both sites. So I guess you'd have to start with them. At least, you need to read them to know where my story's coming from.

More
23 Nov 2006 15:38 #7399 by derekh37
Replied by derekh37 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
the only thing is now that they've stopped taking payments from anything but ccbill which i can't join cause i don't have a credit card. at least verotel let you join via sms system which was good for me

• derekh37
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Nov 2006 22:58 #7403 by mo
Well I just rejoined as I though tthe new story sounds really promising and the model is absolutely stunning.

So far the story is pretty cool with some great heat vision effects and did I mention the model is HOT?!

Im hoping the story is gonna spice up a bit but it looks like it could break the mould slightly - looking forward to it

More
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds