Amount

PSW Update Progress Report

26 Apr 2013 04:00 #31250 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic PSW Update Progress Report

sgfan05 wrote: Random hope I'm not stealing your thunder here but loved the latest movie, No Honor Among Theives!

No thunder stolen SGfan! Thanks very much! I'm glad you liked it.

The flying & lifting scene was a labor of love. I was also thrilled with how the tosses turned out. The rotoscope work and endless power transfer/energy stuff was draining but I was happy with how it all turned out. The only thing I wasn't 100% happy with was the ice breaking - but I was happy with how the super breath went.

Cranking on the next installment and summer plans already. Thank-you for everyone's support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Supergirlfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
27 Apr 2013 03:22 #31267 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic PSW Update Progress Report

Random321 wrote:

sgfan05 wrote: Random hope I'm not stealing your thunder here but loved the latest movie, No Honor Among Theives!

No thunder stolen SGfan! Thanks very much! I'm glad you liked it.

The flying & lifting scene was a labor of love. I was also thrilled with how the tosses turned out. The rotoscope work and endless power transfer/energy stuff was draining but I was happy with how it all turned out. The only thing I wasn't 100% happy with was the ice breaking - but I was happy with how the super breath went.

Cranking on the next installment and summer plans already. Thank-you for everyone's support.

I appreciate all the hard work that was awesome!

Looking forward to a future clash between SM and her clone.

Also random question hope you don't mind, any chance your parasitic witch will get a costume? If she's going to stick around that would be cool.

Thanks again for the great vid!

More
01 May 2013 08:24 #31324 by mo
Replied by mo on topic PSW Update Progress Report
I know I sound like a broken record but thanks for yet another awesome movie Random!!

More
02 May 2013 01:19 #31337 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic PSW Update Progress Report
It's been a while since Power Drain came out, but big props for adding the foot stomp. One of my favorites!

More
02 May 2013 04:08 #31338 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic PSW Update Progress Report

steelknight3000 wrote: It's been a while since Power Drain came out, but big props for adding the foot stomp. One of my favorites!

OT: for more foot stomping goodness, check out this week's World's Finest (released yesterday on Comixology)....

On topic: great update , Random! :)

elF

More
05 May 2013 23:31 #31377 by Random321
SGFAN05 - The witch will be around for at least two more videos. After that... ...well I don't want to spoil anything. I've not got gotten any negative feedback about her however not much positive either but if you're a fan maybe I'll work her in again and we'll see about a more formal costume. :)

MO: I always appreciate a nice complement - so thank-you!

SteelKnight: I wondered if anyone cared or noticed the stomping, so thanks for pointing it out! I was proud that I got the ground crack/shatter under her foot going too. However, with the camera shake I wasn't sure if anyone noticed. Seems like just the thing an angry super powered woman would do. I'll have to do it again since you and I both liked it. :)

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
06 May 2013 23:47 #31388 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic PSW Update Progress Report

Random321 wrote:
SteelKnight: I wondered if anyone cared or noticed the stomping, so thanks for pointing it out! I was proud that I got the ground crack/shatter under her foot going too. However, with the camera shake I wasn't sure if anyone noticed. Seems like just the thing an angry super powered woman would do. I'll have to do it again since you and I both liked it. :)

Thanks, definitely love to see more of that.

More
09 Jul 2013 20:21 #32185 by mo
Hi Random - I just wondered if you had any movies planned in the pipe so to speak?

I'm always looking forward to the next one ;)

More
12 Jul 2013 19:56 #32223 by Random321
Hi Mo - I've got three videos filmed. I'm working on editing one on and off. Progress has been very slow until last week - fingers crossed for something sooner rather than later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supergirlfan

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Jul 2013 07:01 #32238 by mo
Thanks for the update Random! That's made my day that you've already got another 3 in pipe!

More
13 Jul 2013 13:51 #32242 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic PSW Update Progress Report
Hello Random, two little questions for ya :p
You probably already addressed them somewhere, on this forum or elsewhere, so forgive me if that's the case. :)

When I first discovered projectsuperwoman.com, before joining this forum, I thought the site was dead because the last registered update is dated 3/17/11. It looks like you kept updating it since then, so why's that?

The second, more important question is about video quality. Judging by their size and specifics (DivX is pretty much dead, h264 is the way to go), your last clips are high quality HD clips. But your older ones have such a low quality it's hard to appreciate them anymore. I bought "A Day in the Life" and, while amazed by its content, I couldn't help being disappointed with its video quality. So I was wondering if you still have the original recordings and if you're planning to publish them again in high res. I'd be definitely willing to pay more than the 6$ you price them now. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds