Amount

New Bluestone Girl Power Site! Danica Thrall as Supernova etc.

02 Jun 2014 05:27 #36696 by lfan

Bluestone wrote: Okay, I said that I'd post a special site link here tonight. The site is not officially launched yet, but you can view it here:
sultrysuperheroines.com/home/
The trailers are all up and the store is active.
Let me know what you think of it so far.

Blue

Thanks for the link.....just for clarification, all of the Season 1 videos posted are all videos that were previously sold over at SilknBlood but rebranded for this site, correct? Season 2 will be all new content?

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2014 11:35 #36701 by Markiehoe
I've watched about six of the trailers so far. Your actresses are beautiful and your production values are top shelf.
In each trailer the Superheroine is beaten, her bones are cracked or broken and she is strangled into submission or death.
Not exactly what I want to see.
I hope season two will have different content.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
02 Jun 2014 13:33 #36704 by Bluestone
Hi,

In answer to both Ifan's and Markiehoe's comments, the Season 1 videos were all released previously at the "Silk 'N Blood" store and the same trailers were used to sell those more extreme videos. The videos at "Silk 'N Blood" retail for $15 to $20 and they do not end well for the heroines, i.e. "bones are cracked or broken and she is strangled into submission or death" or otherwise beaten or killed. The videos being sold on the Sultry Superheroines site are only $8 each and DO NOT for the most part have heroine death, long strangles, etc. They have not just been rebranded, they have been re-edited and non-death endings substituted.

Season 2 is being filmed starting the end of the month and is therefore completely new content. Season 1 is being offered in this format to those who have not been comfortable with paying $20 to see superheroines killed off. So, if you've bought one of my videos in the past and were turned off by long strangulations and the death of the heroines, give some of these mainstream videos a try. Of course, there are continuing storylines, and sometimes the heroine has to battle against overwhelming odds and face defeat before victory, but that's what builds heroines in the first place. So, you may want to pick up the complete story arc, such as Supernova 1 & 2 (Alien Incursion & Powerless), or Wondra 1-3 (Fall of a Heroine, Resurrection & Mastered), since in both of those story arcs the superheroines are ultimately victorious.

Thanks for your feedback. This site is for you, so we appreciate all comments, positive, negative and lukewarm. We want to bring you the superheroines you want in the adventures in which you want to see them. Season 1 introduces the main characters. Season 2 will build upon this foundation to bring you a season long story arc that will expand on and reveal the plot hints scattered throughout the Season 1 episodes. In short, Season 2 will be epic!

There will be a few more Season 1 episodes that will be released in this format over the next couple of months that will introduce another major heroine as well as the final plot threads that are the pre-launch to Season 2.

Hope all of you will be along for the ride! :)

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• Bluestone
  • Bluestone's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Jun 2014 22:16 #36766 by Bluestone
Okay, it's finally launched! The "Sultry Superheroines" mainstream website is up!
So, for those who just want to see gorgeous superheroines in thrilling webisode adventures without nudity, or heroine death and brutality, this site is for you! Because the videos are stripped down versions of the original fetish videos, they are only half the price, each of the 13 (so far) videos retailing for only $8.00 each!
The trailers are the same as those for the longer versions, but the videos themselves are mainstream content only.
The site is here: www.sultrysuperheroines.com

In addition to this site which features many of the previously released episodes starring Supernova, Darkwing, Wondra and Catwarrior, we will soon be filming all new videos for Season Two which will explore the mystery of Wondra's disappearance and unravel the "Dark Wondra Saga"... a storyline of epic proportions!
If you are interested in seeing the "Dark Wondra Saga" produced, please donate to our Indiegogo Campaign here:
www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark-wondra-saga-phase-1/x/7769801
In effect, by donating you will be pre-paying for these awesome videos and ensuring that they will be made, and that they will be made Bigger and Better!

We have also opened Facebook and Twitter pages that are dedicated to the mainstream-only videos. So, please spread the word on this exciting project to your mainstream friends. The more followers and likes we get, and the more contributions we raise, the more videos we can produce for all of you!

Here are our Facebook and Twitter links:
www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-Superheroines/225274061016510
twitter.com/sultrysuperhero

Thanks for your support!

Blue

• Bluestone
More
07 Jun 2014 22:32 #36769 by lfan
Umm.....

And I'm a little confused, as you said if you contribute, you'll be pre-paying for the videos, but the rewards on the page don't seem to indicate that. In fact, its quite the opposite, as it appears you're paying $50 for THREE videos (at $8 apiece), so you are rewarding contributors by making them pay a premium of double the normal video costs? Don't mean to be a dick, but the economics and incentives seem a little off here......

ElF

Bluestone wrote: Okay, it's finally launched! The "Sultry Superheroines" mainstream website is up!
So, for those who just want to see gorgeous superheroines in thrilling webisode adventures without nudity, or heroine death and brutality, this site is for you! Because the videos are stripped down versions of the original fetish videos, they are only half the price, each of the 13 (so far) videos retailing for only $8.00 each!
The trailers are the same as those for the longer versions, but the videos themselves are mainstream content only.
The site is here: www.sultrysuperheroines.com

In addition to this site which features many of the previously released episodes starring Supernova, Darkwing, Wondra and Catwarrior, we will soon be filming all new videos for Season Two which will explore the mystery of Wondra's disappearance and unravel the "Dark Wondra Saga"... a storyline of epic proportions!
If you are interested in seeing the "Dark Wondra Saga" produced, please donate to our Indiegogo Campaign here:
www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark-wondra-saga-phase-1/x/7769801
In effect, by donating you will be pre-paying for these awesome videos and ensuring that they will be made, and that they will be made Bigger and Better!

We have also opened Facebook and Twitter pages that are dedicated to the mainstream-only videos. So, please spread the word on this exciting project to your mainstream friends. The more followers and likes we get, and the more contributions we raise, the more videos we can produce for all of you!

Here are our Facebook and Twitter links:
www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-Superheroines/225274061016510
twitter.com/sultrysuperhero

Thanks for your support!

Blue

More
07 Jun 2014 23:02 #36773 by Bluestone
Ifan,

You are entirely right! The math was indeed off. Too many sleepless nights filming. :)
I have fixed the math. The 3-Pack is now only $25, the 6-Pack $50, etc. Also, take into account that the Season 2 episodes will probably retail for between $10-12 each as opposed to the lower introductory prices for the initial Season 1episodes. So, one of the incentives is to fix the price, because 3 videos may be retailing for $30.00 or even $36.00 once they've been filmed.
Thanks for bringing this error to my attention. I appreciate it.

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 00:27 #36774 by jnw550

Bluestone wrote: Okay, it's finally launched! The "Sultry Superheroines" mainstream website is up!
So, for those who just want to see gorgeous superheroines in thrilling webisode adventures without nudity, or heroine death and brutality, this site is for you!

Thanks for your support!

Blue

Whoa! Can I put my vote in for nudity? I'd love to see a non-peril video that still shows some sexy nudity.

More
08 Jun 2014 01:01 #36775 by Bluestone

jnw550 wrote:

So, for those who just want to see gorgeous superheroines in thrilling webisode adventures without nudity, or heroine death and brutality, this site is for you!

Thanks for your support!

Blue

Whoa! Can I put my vote in for nudity? I'd love to see a non-peril video that still shows some sexy nudity.

Sorry. The new site is vanilla/mainstream content only.

Blue

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 02:45 #36776 by jnw550

Bluestone wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Thanks for your support!

Blue

Blue

That's a shame. I totally respect your decision to make it so. However, I don't understand why nudity is okay on the peril sites and not on any girl power sites??

Thank you for your response.

More
08 Jun 2014 02:57 #36777 by Bluestone

jnw550 wrote:

Bluestone wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Thanks for your support!

Blue

Blue

That's a shame. I totally respect your decision to make it so. However, I don't understand why nudity is okay on the peril sites and not on any girl power sites??

Well, in short, nudity is considered sexually explicit, and therefore classes the site as X-rated. We don't want this site to be considered either X-rated or fetishy. Accordingly, our stand on nudity. Of course, we have other sites which cater to both of these; however, not the Sultry Superheroines site. Thanks for your understanding.

Blue

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 04:01 #36778 by jnw550

Bluestone wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Bluestone wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Thanks for your support!

Blue

Blue

Well, in short, nudity is considered sexually explicit, and therefore classes the site as X-rated. We don't want this site to be considered either X-rated or fetishy. Accordingly, our stand on nudity. Of course, we have other sites which cater to both of these; however, not the Sultry Superheroines site. Thanks for your understanding.

Blue

Thank you. I understand, and respect, your decision.

My contention is that it seems to be okay that peril sites/videos have full on nudity; however, though we write stories of girl power that have sexually explicit scenes, there seems to be no site for those of us whom would be willing to pay for a video that offers tasteful nudity along with a super heroine that is actually superior to her foes.

Also, no one has videos that cater to both tasteful nudity and girl power. No one.

Again, I respect you for sticking to your guns; but, I feel that you if you can have nudity, and worse, on your peril site, I see no reason that we can't see the same on the girl power site.

For that reason, I'll have to pass on the offers. :(

More
08 Jun 2014 04:38 #36779 by Bluestone
Understood, jnw550. Sorry you won't be joining us on SS, but it is interesting to note that there are no producers who have tasteful nudity plus girl power. On my peril site, I do have videos where the heroine wins, and I have videos with topless content, although none with full nudity. It's not out of the question for me to do a video like you suggest, but it would probably have to be done as a custom, and it would never be appropriate for posting on the SS site.

Cheers!

Blue

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 04:40 #36780 by italy877
I am def looking forward too the Superheroine winning, beating up the bad guys and kickink there asses!!! And looking sexy and powerful in there sexy as hell costumes!!

More
08 Jun 2014 05:42 #36781 by bigbrian
Will supernova be back in season 2? If so can we see her with a alter ego with transformations ? Keep up the good work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supergirlfan

More
08 Jun 2014 06:17 #36782 by Bluestone

bigbrian wrote: Will supernova be back in season 2? If so can we see her with a alter ego with transformations ? Keep up the good work.

Danica will be back as Supernova in the first episode of Season 2. This is the episode that most requires the crowd funding, because we want to make it an epic battle between Supernova and... ah, now that would be telling. :)

Blue

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 06:25 #36783 by bigbrian
I am a big fan of alter ego to transformation to superheroine . Will you add some of this to season 2. I really getting tired seeing the villain do a crime and all the sudden puff here's the superheroine. Just a thought.

More
08 Jun 2014 06:36 #36784 by Bluestone

bigbrian wrote: I am a big fan of alter ego to transformation to superheroine . Will you add some of this to season 2. I really getting tired seeing the villain do a crime and all the sudden puff here's the superheroine. Just a thought.

Yes, we will add some of this to the Season 2 episodes.

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigbrian, Supergirlfan

• Bluestone
More
08 Jun 2014 16:34 #36788 by jnw550

Bluestone wrote: Understood, jnw550. Sorry you won't be joining us on SS, but it is interesting to note that there are no producers who have tasteful nudity plus girl power. On my peril site, I do have videos where the heroine wins, and I have videos with topless content, although none with full nudity. It's not out of the question for me to do a video like you suggest, but it would probably have to be done as a custom, and it would never be appropriate for posting on the SS site.

Cheers!

Blue

No, no. Don't misunderstand. I will still be looking purchasing videos on case by case basis. Just passing on the indiegogo offers.

I should have been more clear. :-)

More
08 Jun 2014 20:25 #36791 by Bluestone

jnw550 wrote: No, no. Don't misunderstand. I will still be looking purchasing videos on case by case basis. Just passing on the indiegogo offers.

I should have been more clear. :-)

Well then, Welcome Aboard! The more the merrier! I'm really excited about this mainstream site! If it's successful, I can produce more videos in better quality at better prices for more fans of sultry superheroines. :)

In fact, part of the reason that I need to raise funds is that I just upgraded my camera equipment. So, I'm already committed to up'ing the production values... which are already better than most.

Blue

• Bluestone
More
09 Jun 2014 19:05 #36798 by Markiehoe
Before i donate any money i will need to see some preview shots of your actress and her costume. I don't wish to donate to a project if I would not buy it because I don't like the look of the main subject. These movies hinge on the starlets you know.

More
09 Jun 2014 22:41 #36801 by bionicskillz
While many of us love dominating females who overpower men, what about our main focus, well for me, which is women overpowering objects. Are we going to see these heroines breaking the laws of physics and watch them display superhuman strength?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

More
10 Jun 2014 01:27 #36802 by Bluestone
Hey Markiehoe,

I know that these productions hinge on the starlets, and you can get a good look at ours on our site at www.sultrysuperheroines.com. This project involves all of our major characters, but will feature crossovers where several will appear in the same episode. So, check out the trailers and stills as well as the Season 1 episodes released to date.

bionicskillz,

Yes, indeed. Supernova will be flying, using her superbreath, superspeed and many other superhuman abilities. Wondra will also be displaying her super strength. There will also be some new heroines introduced later in the season who have different super powers. The Dark Wondra Saga will be EPIC!

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, bionicskillz, Markiehoe

• Bluestone
More
25 Jun 2016 16:05 #48836 by gomaller
Hey Everybody, I thought I bring this to people attention if they want. Season 2 The Dark Wondra Saga Episode 1: Target Acquired has just been put on recently on SultryHeroines. Here the Link www.sultrysuperheroines.com/store/episod...target-acquired.html

More
25 Jun 2016 23:31 #48840 by Sarge395
Very sexy girls. Flying, super punches, bad girls takes out a bunch of henchmen, etc.

Ordering was a little glitchy. Tried one card and it said denied. Used to that with that particular card. Used my backup, went through. Ended up getting 5 emails and 2 confirmations. Hope not double billed.

2014 it appears to have been shot.

8:46 time. Credits roll by 7 minutes. File size is only 175 MB. I've seen better quality. 960x540

$8 so I felt I got my money's worth. I never mind seeing 2 supergorgeous powered up girls fighting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, jnw550

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Jun 2016 13:33 #48863 by Markiehoe
WOW! Over TWO years from the last activity on this site!
I do understand that these small operations have a lot of work to overcome.
I have bought Sultry Superheroines season one episodes in the past with mixed results.
I can't remember a clear victory by the Heroine in any video I purchased.
They were as advertised "rebranded" peril and death videos.

I passed on the Indiegogo campaign.
I wonder if the people who contributed are getting their videos and perks.

More
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds