Amount

New Bluestone Girl Power Site! Danica Thrall as Supernova etc.

28 Jun 2016 07:43 #48883 by gomaller
Yeah Sarge, season 3 of this series ( which has just recently started .) is such a large vast improvement or even an upgrade from the season 2 of the Dark Wondra Saga that i've seen so far.

Bluestone has kinda hinted recently if the girl power version of Season 2 the Dark Wondra Saga does well on the Site. he will most definitely put up Season 3 and make the Super Women win more Etc. in Future seasons.

here are the season 3 episode trailers that i can't wait to be turned into Girl Power/Super Women for the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2016 10:33 #48884 by Markiehoe
So season 2 is finished already?

And Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already.

We might get more reworked peril/ death videos if we support season 2?

We all know what sells and it's obvious what he really wants to make.
Can't fault him.
I really don't want to support his Peril/ death videos so we might get something a couple years down the line.

Where is Bluestone?
He used to be active on this site.

More
28 Jun 2016 13:17 #48887 by gomaller

Markiehoe wrote: seaSo son 2 is finished already?

And Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already.

We might get more reworked peril/ death videos if we support season 2?

We all know what sells and it's obvious what he really wants to make.
Can't fault him.
I really don't want to support his Peril/ death videos so we might get something a couple years down the line.

1.) Season 2 is finished already? - Season 2 that i know of has been done for Months now, around the early part of this year they finished Season 2.

2.) Season 3 looks like it's well in the works already. - i heard they started filming a month and half ago with Half of Season 3 being done. So far they released 3 episodes this month and last month.

3.) if Bluestone see there an interested in season 2 from people it will probably be a major factor if he wants to put season 3 on the site. he doesn't want to waste time and money if there not an audience for it.

4.) I seen so Far that Season 3 is quite different from season 2. I now that Dark Wondra Wins in episode 2 of season 3 and the superwomen will start winning more in season 3 even though its the peril version. also the women look to get a balanced size amount of offense on there opponents and super powers even though its the peril version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
28 Jun 2016 13:22 #48888 by Markiehoe
Thanks for the info Gomaller

More
28 Jun 2016 19:24 #48900 by gomaller
No problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
01 Jul 2016 22:54 #48938 by AlbertC
Bluestone released yesterday the trailer of Supernova 11: Prime Directive

More
02 Jul 2016 00:35 #48939 by erikphandel
Wish these videos weren't focused on peril. Such good production and special effects
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Albais

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds