Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

13 Sep 2018 20:42 #61116 by Sarge395
Loved how you extended a lot of the effects.  Was not just a simple 2 second lift and down.  All of the effects were drawn out.  Which I really liked.  That is one of the main draws for me is to see the powers being used.

Oh, and nice costume.  hehe.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, erikphandel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
14 Sep 2018 09:50 #61124 by tks
Thank you guys,

It’s always nice to know when the longer projects go down well! Thanks for the great feedback.

Haha yep! I think we can probably both agree its a good costume Sarge :p 

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
14 Sep 2018 12:05 #61125 by Monty

More
29 Sep 2018 22:01 - 29 Sep 2018 22:03 #61389 by tks
Our super summer continues with another really fun superhero themed commission.

While Kara sips coffee at home she hears a robbery with her super hearing. Declaring its a Job for superwoman she transforms into the might heroine and sets off to teach the three criminals a lesson. One they will not soon forget as they throw everything they can at her but are no match for her incredible powers.

14 Minutes long.Available here for $14.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2575911-movie...man-the-roberry.html

Stills and info available here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/09/29/...erwoman-the-robbery/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

[/size][/font]

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 22:03 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Woodclaw, fats, SCOTT R, jnw550, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Slim0926, Monty, kikass2014, lurtz0r, cristian01984

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
30 Sep 2018 00:14 #61390 by Sarge395
Instant buy.  Looks like some flying FX.  Download and savor it later tonight after dinner.

• Sarge395
More
30 Sep 2018 09:58 #61392 by derekh48
bought it, loved it. keep up the great work

More
30 Sep 2018 11:30 #61394 by kikass2014
Same.  Bought it and loved it :)

Great to see you keep trying new things (loved the sequence with the weapons for example :))

Anything with this actress is insta-buy for me so good job :)

Keep up the great work and look forward to your next project TKS :)

Peace.

/K

More
30 Sep 2018 17:58 - 30 Sep 2018 18:01 #61395 by Sarge395
As soon as she changed out of frumpy girl to Superwoman you had me.  The long pan from the boots on up was nicely done.  Sexy unbreakable nails and piercing eyes smiling right at me.   Extended flying and a great landing.  I loved the FX, the actress, the script.  It gets right into the action.  At 9:05 when she is using her superbreath you can see her inhale a bit and it looks like her bust size increases a couple of cups.  Really well done.  

If I had to nitpick one thing it would be the boots.  More fitting for Wonder Woman.  I would gladly take them slowly off of her and replace them with yellow and red platform boots. Hey, I can have a small fetish for boots here can't I?

Bravo to the one who paid for this.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2018 18:01 by Sarge395.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

• Sarge395
More
30 Sep 2018 18:59 #61396 by shadar

Sarge395 wrote:   

If I had to nitpick one thing it would be the boots.  More fitting for Wonder Woman.  I would gladly take them slowly off of her and replace them with yellow and red platform boots. Hey, I can have a small fetish for boots here can't I?

And I'd gladly do the same, very slowly, but replace them with red ballet slippers that laced up over her calves with gold ribbons. 

Yes, fetishes are alive and well here. 

Shadar

More
01 Oct 2018 03:02 #61399 by jnw550
Anything that actress is in from your site is an instant buy.  Beautiful doesn’t say enough.  Does she have a public Instagram or the like we could follow?

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

More
01 Oct 2018 03:17 #61400 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

shadar wrote:

Sarge395 wrote:   

And I'd gladly do the same, very slowly, but replace them with red ballet slippers that laced up over her calves with gold ribbons. 

Shadar

Oh, goody.  I'm not the only one who has a fetish for those ballet slippers and ribbons.  I mean she's invulnerable.  She doesn't NEED boots.  (Option 2: barefoot.)

Hm.  Usually, do ribbons in red, but gold?  Gold is a nice touch.  ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

• TwiceOnThursdays
  • Uberposter
  • Uberposter
More
01 Oct 2018 03:28 #61401 by jnw550

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, TwiceOnThursdays, kikass2014, mcinvictus

More
01 Oct 2018 06:29 #61402 by shadar

TwiceOnThursdays wrote:

shadar wrote:

Sarge395 wrote:   

Shadar

Oh, goody.  I'm not the only one who has a fetish for those ballet slippers and ribbons.  I mean she's invulnerable.  She doesn't NEED boots.  (Option 2: barefoot.)

Hm.  Usually, do ribbons in red, but gold?  Gold is a nice touch.  ;-)

I always thought that the boots came from a human's sensitivity (don't stub your toe or step on anything sharp) when in reality, she could bury her bare foot into solid rock or armor plating. And then wiggle her toes. 

The most practical clothing for an invulnerable woman is no clothing, and that applies double to footwear, given anything they wear is going to get blasted off in a fight anyway. That is, if we're trying to be "realistic" about it all.  

But for reasons that have to do with the Comics Code and movie and TV show ratings, we get this unrealistic theme of invulnerable clothing and big stomping boots. Besides, any invulnerable clothing only comes from Krypton, which says that Kal as a baby had little of it (blanket becomes cape) and Kara likely came with what she was wearing when she blasted off Krypton. Based on all the tellings (books, tv, movies) she didn't have a lot of time to pack a suitcase. 

I prefer a fictional world where superfemmes have a lot of trouble keeping any clothing on during battle, and are always borrowing men's jackets or shirts or whatever to maintain some modesty for the TV interview after the fight. Jackets they naturally hand back with a thank you before flying off.

I mean, as long as we're talking fetishes...   

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwiceOnThursdays

More
01 Oct 2018 13:37 #61406 by kikass2014

https://instagram.com/missamy_quine?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=zx4gi1sl7jk4

WOW nice find!  How the hell did you manage to find that though??? Oo

Peace.

/K

More
01 Oct 2018 15:51 #61407 by veggicidal
I absolutely loved the video. Anything with a classic Supergirl is an instant buy for me. All the little visuals were amazing. I loved the superbreath, I loved her casual confidence, and I love how she looked directly into the camera periodically. All very nice!

For what it's worth, I thought the boots were perfect. Don't ever change them!

My only costume nit pick is with the cape. I really love the visual of a long, flowing cape, rather than the short, skimpy style. I'd love it if that were upgraded in the future. Really drape it around the shoulders and flow down along her back. Hmmmmm.. :D

I'd also recommend more wind effects during the flying sequences. The visual of all the wind gracefully blowing through her long hair and the costume is a special place for my taste.

Other than that, the video was absolutely perfect, in my opinion. Would love to see more and buy more!

VEG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2, lazyfox

More
01 Oct 2018 16:12 #61408 by morgonen
My god.. that double throatlift was awesome.
And how she holds him up by the ear with a straight arm, this is great! 
Recommend this to every Superheroine fan, it has everything for you.

More
01 Oct 2018 16:28 - 01 Oct 2018 16:33 #61409 by elnovo1234
Wow great effects and the costume looks great. My only complain is the transformation scene, supergirl should strip of her normal clothes during the transformation. Great vid keep the good job.
Last edit: 01 Oct 2018 16:33 by elnovo1234.

More
01 Oct 2018 17:08 #61410 by tks
Ah thanks guys. Glad people enjoyed this one.

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
01 Oct 2018 17:59 #61413 by jnw550

kikass2014 wrote:

https://instagram.com/missamy_quine?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=zx4gi1sl7jk4

WOW nice find!  How the hell did you manage to find that though??? Oo

Peace.

/K

It was easier than you might think.  Lol.

More
01 Oct 2018 20:25 #61416 by Markiehoe
Well I guess I am going to be the lone dissenter here.
The actress looked really good and she has great screen presence.
I was enjoying the video until they started talking.
I don't like un necessary foul language.
It does not make the guys "tough" or realistic.
And i can't stand it when it comes out of the heroines mouth.
A complete turn off.
I actually stopped the video and walked away.
I'll finish it sometime.

As a story telling point, Is this video better because the characters drop the "F" bomb every sentence or would it be better if there was witty back and forth dialogue?

• Markiehoe
More
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds