Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

04 Dec 2018 22:20 #62229 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I wouldn't mind some more alter-ego stuff in the next Mary Marvel film.  Maybe Mary witnesses the bad guys and has to find a hiding spot to change where they won't see her.  Or the villains taunt her when she is human and then get their comeuppance when she returns all powered up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 22:27 #62230 by smashed
This is awesome!!! Lisa/May actress is very hot! Thanks a lot for bringing her back!

More
04 Dec 2018 23:31 #62231 by Avalian
Fantastic - bought it immediately for the lead actress, not disappointed in any way. btw - why is it that major studios have to credit every body down to the guy who brought sandwiches to the crew that one time, but most of the custom outlets don't put any sort of credits on their movie whatsoever - director, camera, actors and actresses? Taurus doesn't even put their own company name into the videos.

More
04 Dec 2018 23:47 #62232 by fats

Avalian wrote: Fantastic - bought it immediately for the lead actress, not disappointed in any way. btw - why is it that major studios have to credit every body down to the guy who brought sandwiches to the crew that one time, but most of the custom outlets don't put any sort of credits on their movie whatsoever - director, camera, actors and actresses? Taurus doesn't even put their own company name into the videos.

Unions demanded it so it's in every movie.

Fats

More
05 Dec 2018 00:43 #62233 by pwnmawn
Bought it immediately and really liked it. Some personal opinions if I may:

1. The actress is amazing and didn't disappoint in her comeback, I actually find her better looking in this one.
2. May part 1 was in my opinion far superior story wise, and was actually disappointed this one wasn't part 2.
3. It was weird to see her move her head against punches to her face and not a millimiter to the stab. Could have followed the example of may part 1.
4. Throatlifts take too long. Also, victims fruitlessly kicking the super powered attackers are always a nice to have.
5. I know budget is always an issue, but a little powers with vfx would have been amazing.

Overall I enjoyed it. The actress should definitely come back at some point, hopefully for May part 2!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
07 Dec 2018 21:36 #62257 by tks
Thanks so much for the support and feedback guys. Great that people have enjoyed the return of this actress.

as for the notes lots of things are specific to the visions/requests of the commissioner/customer but we do try and take as many things on board as we can so thanks for the feedback!

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
08 Dec 2018 01:40 #62259 by Revan
I agree with both points. Especially the silent spells, they make scenes super awkward in my opinion and it's been the main reason I'm usually quite hesitant about buying a clip. 

More
17 Dec 2018 18:06 #62331 by tks
Final update of 2018 guys. Thanks to everyone who’s been with us this year. Hope you enjoy this fun new commission.

Wonder Woman continues her investigation into the evil organisation by trying to find out the orign of the super serum. She finds two soilders under the influence of the power serurm and decides to use her wits to extract information before turning into wonder woman and over powering the two men completely.
14 Minutes 30 long. Available here for $14.99 https://store.payloadz.com/details/2585536-movies-and-videos-action-ww-infiltration.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/12/17/taurus-commissions-presents-wonder-woman-infiltration/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, elnovo1234, kikass2014

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
18 Dec 2018 01:16 #62334 by veggicidal
I'm personally heavily biased towards Supergirl, but that WW costume looks amazing.

More
18 Dec 2018 16:53 #62342 by kikass2014
Loved it :)

"Wonderful" way to round out the year :D 

Thanks TKS and look forward to what you make in the new year :)

Merry Xmas and have a good one :)

Peace.

/K

More
18 Dec 2018 23:01 #62346 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Superb Really love the Wonder Woman girl she is the best by far
Now could we have a strength trial with Wonder Woman the red head super girl and may as bionic woman would be terrific start to new year 
Keep up the excellent work c u in new year 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Franky

More
19 Dec 2018 19:56 #62350 by derekh48
seconded

More
20 Dec 2018 15:54 #62354 by Franky

smithers1a1 wrote: Superb Really love the Wonder Woman girl she is the best by far
Now could we have a strength trial with Wonder Woman the red head super girl and may as bionic woman would be terrific start to new year 
Keep up the excellent work c u in new year 

Yes, we definitely need some "Supergirl" vs "Supergirl" action like strength tests, fights etc.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Brad2, TwiceOnThursdays, erikphandel

More
21 Dec 2018 17:56 #62365 by canarysong
This is your best so far. The actress conveys WW's strength and dominance very well. There is more dialogue and I like the way she taunts and ridicules her antagonists. More please!

JOHN

More
21 Dec 2018 18:37 #62366 by morgonen
^Agree with canarysong, the teasing is super and that outfit fits her perfectly.
And damn that double throatlift was great! More of that please. 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 

More
02 Jan 2019 19:47 #62481 by tks
Starting the year with a fun little short exclusively for our mailing list subscribers. Check you inbox/junk folders if you’ve subscribed and if you haven’t yet then why not sign up?

Email us tk@taurusfilms.co.uk

Check out the stills here: 

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/mailing-list-exclusive-the-interrogator/ 

Email us tk@taurusfilms.co.uk

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, tmppointer, dauntingmold, aguilauno, erikphandel, kikass2014, cristian01984, RD

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
03 Jan 2019 11:05 #62490 by kikass2014
Picked this up and loved it :)

Thanks TKS :)

A fun start to the 2019 :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ferlo

More
04 Jan 2019 05:57 #62499 by Bert
Wait, a superpowered woman picked some guy up by the throat?

More
04 Jan 2019 09:55 #62500 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Thanks for this, loved it. I thought this actress did a great job in The Countess Part 2, so was very pleased to see her again in this film, and she pulls off the menacing "superhero" very well. 

Good job :)

More
05 Jan 2019 11:04 #62513 by tks
Thanks guys,

Yeah agreed she’s great isn’t she!?

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds