Amount:

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

09 Jan 2019 13:22 - 09 Jan 2019 13:23 #62539 by tks
A bit of a darker take on the girl power genre with this new super powered commission.

When supergirl drops in to stop a known villainess she sees it as a run of the mill visit. However the Villainess has a secret weapon which transfers all of the heroines powers into her. She sets about showing off her mighty strength on the heroine. From easily deflecting her blows to lifting her up and down like a dumbell. At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

22 Minutes Long Available here for $17.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2587185-movies-and-videos-action-power-transfer.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/01/09/taurus-commissions-presents-power-transfer/ 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 13:23 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, Franky, Revan, kikass2014, veggicidal, cristian01984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
09 Jan 2019 16:48 #62540 by lfan

tks wrote: A bit of a darker take on the girl power genre with this new super powered commission.

When supergirl drops in to stop a known villainess she sees it as a run of the mill visit. However the Villainess has a secret weapon which transfers all of the heroines powers into her. She sets about showing off her mighty strength on the heroine. From easily deflecting her blows to lifting her up and down like a dumbell. At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

Awesome news!  Glad to see TKS coming out of the gate strong for 2019!

More
09 Jan 2019 17:50 #62542 by Franky

tks wrote: At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

Will there be a second part of this video with the comeback of our heroine or even the appearance of another heroine (perhaps the great Mary Marvel) who helps and fights the villainess?

More
09 Jan 2019 18:21 #62543 by kikass2014
Awesome video TKS :)  For me, ranks up their with one of your best :)  Highly recommended.

Echoing Lfan, its great to see you starting the year so well.  Long may it continue :)

And like Franky mentioned, would love to see the follow-up to this, and where the story goes :)

Look forward to seeing what you have in store :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
09 Jan 2019 20:23 #62544 by Revan
Instant buy after I saw the title. Power transfer plots are my favorite! 

More
09 Jan 2019 20:50 #62545 by italy877
Could we have the sexy villian in a sexy high cut leotard now that she gained her powers she can wear and do whatever she likes and no one cant stop her sooooo lets have her wear a sexy super high cut leotard with a cape and some black or red thigh high boots
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2

More
09 Jan 2019 20:53 #62546 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I like to see the villain winning sometimes, as long as she is a sexy superwoman too! Hope she shows up in a cape in a potential sequel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2

More
09 Jan 2019 22:27 #62548 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Excellent work superb start to new year best one yet.If she could come up against your superb Wonder Woman and still win all I can say is WOW

More
09 Jan 2019 22:48 - 09 Jan 2019 22:58 #62550 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Wow this has to be one of the best one's I have seen. Amazing. Great work. The Supervillian is super hot and sexy. I would love to see her in a super villian costume. I would also love to see Superwomen gain her powers back and some type of fight.   The arc would be amazing ! 

Again amazing work, so good thank you, thank you. 
Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 22:58 by Starfurys483.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
10 Jan 2019 07:29 #62562 by d_k_c
Anytime you make a power transfer video....I'll buy without thinking twice. I enjoyed it but...

There might be too much repetitiveness. I can lift you up down up down up down......up down up down....and again up down up down.

And thats fine, but maybe add some dialogue. "Can you imagine what I'll be able to do with this power?" etc etc.

Maybe i'll just let John Candy explain it...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan

More
10 Jan 2019 10:27 #62565 by Revan

d_k_c wrote: Anytime you make a power transfer video....I'll buy without thinking twice. I enjoyed it but...

There might be too much repetitiveness. I can lift you up down up down up down......up down up down....and again up down up down.

And thats fine, but maybe add some dialogue. "Can you imagine what I'll be able to do with this power?" etc etc.

Maybe i'll just let John Candy explain it...

100% agreed and this is the biggest area of improvement for TKS imo. The models effects and outfits are almost always spot on, but seeing the villainess steal godlike power from her nemesis and just stand there quiet and expressionless makes the scene feel almost empty and inconsequential. 

Improve the scripts and I'd probably buy any release blindly 

More
10 Jan 2019 10:35 #62567 by tks
Thanks everyone. Was certainly a fun one to make and really glad it’s been received well.

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
10 Jan 2019 16:00 #62569 by JBMMLJE
This was an instant buy for me. Really love the Power Transfer plot.

I agree with the others, the scenes sometimes feel empty. When the powers are transfered to the villainess she just stands there motionless. It would be nice if the actresses would act a little more emotion (pleasure, excitement, anger etc.). Nevertheless, I think this was one of the best movies I've seen from you, together with May Part 1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Revan

More
23 Jan 2019 22:33 #62708 by tks
More superhero fun to keep away the January blues

Two armed robbers are holed up after a paticularly cruel robbery. Bragging about their deeds. When a seemly normal woman wanders to their hideout they try to see her off before she reveals her true Identity and decides to use her might and powers to teach the two men a lesson.

19 minutes long available here for $16.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2590786-movies-and-videos-action-superwoman-lessons.html

Stills and info available here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/01/23/taurus-commissions-presents-superwoman-lessons/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Dru1076, bigbrian, SCOTT R, Slim0926, kikass2014, cristian01984

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
24 Jan 2019 02:39 #62709 by bigbrian
I loved this from start to finish I was hooked the model for that suite perfectly. This is a perfect 10!!!! Awesome job.

More
24 Jan 2019 18:34 #62711 by Brantwood
That Clip was an instant buy !!!!

Keep up the great work !!!!

More
24 Jan 2019 23:14 #62715 by Sarge395
She is back and better than ever.  Great vid man.  Instant buy

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
24 Jan 2019 23:52 #62716 by SCOTT R
Just purchased and gonna watch tonight when the mood is right. With Amy as SuperWoman, it's gotta be great!

More
25 Jan 2019 01:10 #62718 by kikass2014
Agree, another insta-buy here :)

Another addition to the collection.  They keep getting better and better :)

This woman is amazing! :)  Love everything about her :)

Keep up the great start to the year TKS :)

Peace.

/K

More
25 Jan 2019 01:50 #62720 by Dru1076
I haven't bought it yet...but I'll be picking it up for sure. This looks great.

"Stupid Reality!" - Homer J. Simpson

More
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds