Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

31 May 2019 05:59 #64177 by tks
Only just getting round to replying to this one but thanks guys I do appreciate the feedback. I did wonder if this costume was not going to be to everyones tastes but it’s still been interesting to hear/see the feedback and response. Even so far as the costumed vs civilian points of view.

Thank’s as always for the support and for the lovely words even if the costume wasn’t your cup of tea. It does mean a lot. Have been getting really great vibes of this community in recent times and it’s great to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Agent00Soul, kikass2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
31 May 2019 10:41 #64180 by mcinvictus
I love the outfit.  IMO there is nothing hotter than seeing form fitting material stretched tightly over every muscular bulge and curve of a fit muscular woman.  But then again i do have a thing for spandex and pantyhose so i'm probably a little biased.  Something about the fact that everything is covered but still on display if that makes any sense.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
01 Jun 2019 23:49 #64203 by veggicidal
For me personally, the body suit is not my cup of tea either. However, I could have been convinced to enjoy the costume much more of it came with a long, glorious cape. That’s such an iconic superhero item that it would make up for other things in my experience. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2, erikphandel

More
04 Jun 2019 18:33 #64226 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Count me as a fan of this costume.   I like the graphics and a one-piece doesn't bother me if the body beneath is fit and sexy, which she is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CANNNNIS

More
07 Jun 2019 21:24 - 07 Jun 2019 21:25 #64255 by tks
Fun little release to start the weekend.
A powerful heroine is out for a morning workout when she intercepts a police radio signal. She decides to take some time out for her workout to teach the young criminal a lesson.

11 minutes long

Available here for $12.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2612460-movies-and-videos-action-a-walk-in-the-park.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/06/07/taurus-films-presents-a-walk-in-the-park/

[/url]
[/size][/font]To enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 07 Jun 2019 21:25 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Agent00Soul, kikass2014

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
07 Jun 2019 22:58 #64256 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
She is definitely my favorite actress of yours!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
08 Jun 2019 16:27 #64260 by Sarge395
She is super fit and can act.  Your a lucky producer.

Your FX game is gaining ground.  The superspeed, door rip and toss, the landing, leg lift were great fun.

TKS is a factory of fantasy.  I should comment more. Hard to keep up, hah.  

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
08 Jun 2019 17:02 #64262 by kikass2014
Loved it :)

Peace.

/K

More
09 Jun 2019 13:06 #64269 by berkshirelad2012
Replied by berkshirelad2012 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Not a fan of the full body suit costume, partly because I’m a fan of great legs...which all your actresses have. 

Ive always wondered if you could use the method you use for lifting guys off the floor and flip it around to show a superheroine floating in front of whoever she was demonstrating her powers to, if you had two lifts together she could lift them off the float whilst floating...just a though, technically I don’t know if it’s possible.

anyway love your work! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, lazyfox

More
11 Jun 2019 11:21 #64299 by tks
Thank you guys,

Great as ever to hear feedback and always grateful for the support.

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
11 Jun 2019 18:21 #64301 by WLG
God, she has wonderful abs, though!!

*swoon*

More
14 Jun 2019 14:26 - 14 Jun 2019 14:27 #64307 by tks
A popular story line gets a reboot with 2 popular actors in our new commission.

Supergirl enters the home of an infamous villainess to stop her detonating bombs and killing innocent people. Supergirl is able to easily subdue the villainess with her powers but the villainess has a trick up her sleeve. Transferring the heroines powers to herself. The Villain then uses the woman's own powers agains her to devastating effect before finally stealing her iconic costume.18 minutes 30 seconds long Available here for 16.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2612792-movies-and-videos-action-a-new-supergirl.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/taurus-commissions-presents-a-new-supergirl/

To enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

[/size][/font]

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 14 Jun 2019 14:27 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Avalian, aguilauno, kikass2014, Gargamel, cristian01984

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
14 Jun 2019 17:16 - 14 Jun 2019 17:17 #64308 by kikass2014
Dude, your release schedule this year has been INSANE! :D 

2 in the space of a week :)

I'm going broke keeping up :D   But I hope it continues :P 

Loved the latest release, especially the fine roster you seem to have assembled.

Keep up the great work TKS, and as always, look forward to your next production :)

Peace.

/K

P.S.  According to my collection, you have released 97 videos (I think I have all of them, not sure if I'm missing one or not).  Nice job! :)   (Need to celebrate when you hit the 100 with something special :P )
Last edit: 14 Jun 2019 17:17 by kikass2014.

More
15 Jun 2019 01:21 #64312 by Avalian
The one and only issue I have with your videos is actually the length. And, as odd as it may sound - it's that they're too long. I am happy with the number of scenes that occur of super women, but I've often thought that for several of the strength feats you could shorten the duration of the scene. Especially given, that in most cases, the reaction of the other participants in the scene doesn't change over the course of the scene. Scenes that have instantaneous actions - bullets bouncing, throwing punches, are usually done right, but throat lifts and super breath sometimes seem like they are being stretched simply to make the video longer.

That said - continue producing solid scenes of beautiful women doing amazing things, and I will continue to purchase either way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
15 Jun 2019 06:44 - 15 Jun 2019 06:46 #64313 by pwnmawn
I noticed the tribute to Ultra Lucille! Good job!
Last edit: 15 Jun 2019 06:46 by pwnmawn.

More
15 Jun 2019 13:15 #64315 by SCOTT R
I love the long superbreath scenes...I can't get enough especially when Amy is performing them.

Just one man's opinion.

Great job as always Tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, harrycane

More
15 Jun 2019 17:12 #64316 by d_k_c
Power swaps are always an instant buy for me, and every time these guys do it, it's improved. I wanted to write you guys to do a costume swap...but you did it, so Great job! 

If I could recommend.

Stop turning the empowered girls head when a girl with no power punches them. It should be one punch, and the mortal should instantly regret it. 

Dialogue - there's so much cheap fx that goes into dialogue. Here's an example. Supergirl wants to know where the bombs in the city are. The reality is, with the villains new powers, she more devastating than any bomb....simply acknowledge that in dialogue. 

Lastly - Are you aware that heatvision is actually quite deadly? And not merely uncomfortable. The end scene should have the heat vision incinerate the heroine, and the newly empowered heroine fly through the roof. 

All that being said, looking forward to another power swap video.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Revan, pwnmawn

More
15 Jun 2019 23:19 #64319 by Thyforiar
Great new movie
What's the name of that girl who plays the villain
Does somebody knows her real name?
Does she have Instagram or Facebook?

More
16 Jun 2019 07:22 #64320 by tks
Thank Guys

wow 97 movies. Ill have to do a quick count and of thats the case maybe we’ll do something fun for the 100th haha.

thank for all the feedback everyone and glad people enjoyed it.

RE social media this is an open forum and I wouldn’t hope to restrict anyones freedom of speech but I would ask if you do have access to anyones social media that you don’t share.

99% of people on this forum are kind, considerate and supportive of actors but unfortunately there is a 1% who have in the past taken it a little too far and I would hate to lose any talent from our roster (im sure you guys would too) In fact I believe
this actress is currently on social media hiatus due to some harassment.

it’s an unfortunate problem to have however I am aware I'm not the only producer to
have experienced this.

thank you in advance for you consideration with this. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, eromacque, Revan, kikass2014, veggicidal, lurtz0r

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
17 Jun 2019 03:54 #64323 by Sarge395
Fantastic latest production.  Read dkc's comments.  I agree.  Minor constructive criticism.  

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds