Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

04 Jan 2020 13:26 #66231 by kikass2014
New Year, new decade, new TKS production :)

And a new actress to the roster as well :)  I agree with Starfury, she did indeed look great in those leather pants, great in general :) 

Looking forward to part 2 :)

Peace.

/K

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2020 16:35 #66233 by italy877
I would have loved to seen the male in a Superman costume then while she is fighting him and draining his powers she transforms into the Suoerman costume turning into Superwoman....that would be hot!! Maybe a future idea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan, Starfurys483

More
04 Jan 2020 18:29 #66234 by JBMMLJE
Absolutely love this one. The actress is gorgeous and her expressions are great. Can't wait to see her continuing her quest for more powers and enjoy it. I had hoped the tables turned more in the fights. She was already quite powerful before the super powered guy entered. Maybe when she meets another powerful person next time she could be weaker in the beginning. But, really good job. I think this is one of my favorites.

More
04 Jan 2020 23:55 #66239 by jgheitman
Where did you get the pants from she's wearing? My wife says she wants a pair lol

I dig the outfit but not really a fan of when only the guys get lifted, keep up the great work though!! :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer

More
05 Jan 2020 11:47 #66244 by naimer

jgheitman wrote: Where did you get the pants from she's wearing? My wife says she wants a pair lol

I dig the outfit but not really a fan of when only the guys get lifted, keep up the great work though!! :-)

Wait, what? If I may kindly ask, your wife watches with you? That is amazing, you sir must be a very happy man! <3 

More
05 Jan 2020 14:25 #66246 by jgheitman
I am a lucky guy :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer, derekh48

More
06 Jan 2020 17:06 #66267 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

tks wrote: Thanks Guys,

She certainly does suit the costume very well.  Glad you guys liked it.

thanks to everyone for the support this year! Merry Christmas and heres to more adventures in 2020!

Happy new year!  I finally bought this and it was worth every penny!

More
07 Jan 2020 16:09 #66288 by tks
Thanks Everyone,

Feedback is great so far and glad people enjoyed the new models work. Hopefully be the first of many with her.

I’ll ask her next time where she got her trousers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul, kikass2014

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
13 Jan 2020 23:17 #66411 by elnovo1234
Have you ever thought in making a movie with the she hulk character.

• elnovo1234
  • Away
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
14 Jan 2020 19:00 #66424 by derekh48
i'd love to see a bionic woman one please
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionicskillz

More
14 Jan 2020 19:39 #66426 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I would love a film where the super heroine and her alter-ego are played by two different actresses. For example a normal looking woman could transform in some manner to Amy when she powers up. 

More
14 Jan 2020 21:36 #66427 by veggicidal
LOL, so many requests for so many different genres and fantasies. I feel bad for throwing in my own personal request on top of the pile, but meh. Can't hurt.

I'm personally just waiting for more Supergirl/Superheroine material. Those are the instant buys for me. I'm not a fan of the She-Hulk stuff or the leather pants or the bionics. Just give me a sexy girl in the spandex costume with a skirt and a cape. Ideally, have her fly a little and blow a few hurricanes. That's the sweet spot!

Anxiously awaiting!

Veggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
15 Jan 2020 19:41 #66451 by tks
I was looking into a she-hulk movie a few years back but couldn’t get it cast and the green body paint was a little impractical for us too. Love that character though.

We do have some Bionic movies : )

The alter ego thing is interesting. Not something we’ve had much call for but its an interesting Idea : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: elnovo1234, idkmn

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
16 Jan 2020 14:57 #66465 by elnovo1234
Wow good to know your plans about she hulk, maybe you can do a clip about a normal girl that tuns into an Amazon like the hulk no body paint needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

• elnovo1234
  • Away
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
16 Jan 2020 18:35 #66466 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
 I like the superheroine battles,would love to see supergirl wonder woman and a bionic woman in strength trials  eg.bending bars lifting other women perhaps two handed then one handed be awesome . Keep up the excellent work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
17 Jan 2020 21:05 #66469 by jgheitman
Maybe a bit of an origin twist. Like have a woman pushing a baby in a stroller and two women come to kidnap and raise a child in their evil ways. In the midst of fending off the women she unearths telekinetic powers and lifts the two girls into the air and starts to choke them until they agree to move on. Maybe as an added humiliation the mom would lift herself up and make the girls kiss he boots to put them in place lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
18 Jan 2020 23:39 - 18 Jan 2020 23:41 #66476 by tks
See off those January blues with our latest epic release

When Supergirl drops in on a young mischievous hacker she doesn't count on the woman having a dastardly trick up her sleeve  Supergirl intimidates the woman with her incredible powers and even reveals her true form before falling into a trap causing her to lose her powers. The Hacker has absorbed the heroines powers and takes great delight in testing them out on the hero herself.

An epic 26 minutes long.

Available here for $18.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2632427-movie...rl-power-hacked.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/taurus-commissions-presents-supergirl-power-hacked/

Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list and to enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

[/size][/color][/font]

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 18 Jan 2020 23:41 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, SCOTT R, aguilauno, kikass2014, cristian01984

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
19 Jan 2020 02:02 #66477 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
My fav actress from TKS <3 shame she loses the fight this time

More
19 Jan 2020 15:36 #66480 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Excellent video, the girls are gorgeous in their roles. I would agree with Markihoe the blondes top could have been more flattering, her legs with the heels are on point, but the top could have been better. Keep it up, this one was worth it for sure. I always look forward to your films..Nicely done. 

More
19 Jan 2020 15:46 #66481 by kikass2014

My fav actress from TKS <3 shame she loses the fight this time

Its like in wrestling, sometimes the fan favourite has to lose a match :P 

Loved the new vid :)  and nice to see a new part of the location used in a cool way :)

Keep up the great work TKS as always, and look forward to the next production :)

Peace.

/K

More
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds