Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

07 Aug 2020 11:47 #68799 by Markiehoe
My two cents
I like seeing good girls battling against great odds and overcoming incredible obstacles and doing heroic things.
Needless violence, gore and female domination are way down on my list for a superheroine flick.
I like TKS' work and I do not want this thread to get hijacked.
Maybe we can open this subject up on another thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikphandel, pwnmawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Markiehoe
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
08 Aug 2020 22:30 #68800 by jnw550
I’m okay if it’s relatively organic.  If it’s gratuitous, it’s not my thing.  I felt like Wicked City was arbitrarily violent.  Like the throat lifts in Taurus films.  It just seems forced.  This not a negative review, however.  Just an observation.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikphandel

More
09 Aug 2020 08:29 #68801 by WLG
I hate gory violence but love men trying to lift things and finding it impossible then the super girl doing it with absolute ease, almost without noticing the amazement on his face. I also prefer it when, if a super girl is hit on the face/chin, her head Durant move at all. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
09 Aug 2020 22:29 - 09 Aug 2020 22:30 #68806 by tks
Thanks for the further feedback guys it’s always cool to hear peoples thoughts and its quite interesting how different peoples opinions are on certain things.

Here’s another new release for you guys with a little bit of a different twist as I know variety is something people are always keen to see.

When superwoman hears a villain up to no good she drops into his lair to halt his plans. Although physically no match for her mentally he proves resilient to her superhuman method of interrogation until she pulls a final trick out of her sleeve shrinking him down to a tiny version of himself.

11 minutes 40 long available here for $9.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2649361-movies-and-videos-action-tough-tactics.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2020/08/09/taurus-commissions-presents-tough-tactics/

Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list and to enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 09 Aug 2020 22:30 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, MatrixSimon1, cristian01984

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 Aug 2020 23:42 - 09 Aug 2020 23:42 #68807 by kikass2014
I don't usually give a negative review for TKS, so this will be the first, and hopefully only, one, as I feel it could have been avoided.

The video is generally very good, I could even overlook the nose ring thing the actress had.  However, the end scene was certainly not to my taste, and had me going "OMG". 

It did redeem itself in a way, but I want to say, if you plan on doing scenes like that, please label the video as "Contains X scene/s". 

I understand some people do like that sort of thing, but not me.

On the plus side, I did like the fact that you experimented with new VFX.  And for the most port, the compositing was fine.  The more you do it, the better it will get I am sure.

Sorry for the negative criticisms, but I just had to get it out of my system.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 09 Aug 2020 23:42 by kikass2014.

• kikass2014
More
10 Aug 2020 00:46 #68809 by MatrixSimon1
Replied by MatrixSimon1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Heat Vision scene and shrinking! Instant buy! I like it a lot! Thx

More
10 Aug 2020 11:43 #68810 by tks
@MatrixSimon1 - Thank you glad you like it : )

@Kikass2014 - Thanks for the feedback at always. You raise a very good point and I should have included more detail in the listing I have now amended the blog post. Apologies for that oversight on my part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

• tks
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
24 Aug 2020 08:36 - 24 Aug 2020 08:39 #68954 by tks
A great acting duo pull off this weeks cool new commission.

Supergirl is lured to a villains lair when she gets wind that she is creating a powerful device. When she arrives however she discovers she herself is a key part of the plan and falls right into the villains trap of creating a powerful supervillain.

17 minutes 30 long a
vailable here for $13.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2649860-movies-and-videos-action-supergir-lured.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2020/08/24/taurus-commissons-presents-supergirl-lured/ 

Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list and to enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

Last edit: 24 Aug 2020 08:39 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Franky, kikass2014, cristian01984

• tks
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
24 Aug 2020 08:55 #68955 by Artnico
I really love the blonde supergirl : she's sexy with powerful thick legs. 

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

• Artnico
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
24 Aug 2020 12:08 #68956 by kikass2014
Great vid TKS :)  Loved it :)

And I agree, the woman who plays Supergirl is fantastic :)  Has an awesome physique, powerful looking, and very pretty also :)  Absolutely love her <3 :)

Look forward to your next production as always TKS :)

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
More
24 Aug 2020 17:42 #68961 by jgheitman
Great video! Love the girls and outfits. Just a goofy question, does this place have a roof? Otherwise the girl being flown out is gonna have quite the head injury lol

More
25 Aug 2020 07:54 #68977 by Albais
Seems that we got one bigger coming next as someone on DA got something in for what he says on comments on that pic;

https://www.deviantart.com/supergirlstrength/art/SUPERWOMAN-853040137

Not sure what will be but since they're goin to post teasers will have to keep both eyes on...
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

More
30 Aug 2020 14:22 #69024 by Sarge395

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
30 Aug 2020 15:35 #69025 by Brad2
Think that youtube post means we'll get to see that Supergirl cosplayer bending steel bars while in her girl of steel outfit?

More
30 Aug 2020 21:13 #69031 by Markiehoe

Sarge395 wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZRqT3BQUzs

Something to think about.

I love this Sarge!
Thanks for turning me onto this channel!

• Markiehoe
More
31 Aug 2020 09:57 #69035 by Franky
Hello TKS Team,

any chance that there will be a part 2 of "The Lock In", since the video has some kind of open ending?

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/...resents-the-lock-in/

More
31 Aug 2020 20:25 #69038 by tks
Thanks guys. There’s good news in the near future for those fans of this supergirl : )

The Lock-in was a great project and a sequel is something that’s on the cards for us and we hope to be able to cary the story on. Can’t give you anything more specific than that but hopefully in the not too distant future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Franky, kikass2014

• tks
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
01 Sep 2020 14:12 #69046 by Franky

tks wrote: The Lock-in was a great project and a sequel is something that’s on the cards for us and we hope to be able to cary the story on. Can’t give you anything more specific than that but hopefully in the not too distant future.

Thanks for the info. It would be great to see this raven-haired supergirl having to fight two girls who have similar strength levels. The raven-haired woman should only be a little bit stronger, making the outcome much closer than before.

More
01 Sep 2020 23:39 - 01 Sep 2020 23:41 #69058 by tks
Fan favourite returns in this weeks new commission.

A scientist employed by the countess experiments on a young woman hoping to make her powerful enough to go toe to toe with the mighty villain and also able to resisit her mind control power. After some successful tests they are visited by the countess herself who quickly dispatches the scientist and puts the young woman’s strength to the test.

12 minutes 45 long. Available here for $10.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2650355-movies-and-videos-action-the-countess-returns.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2020/09/01/taurus-commissions-presents-the-countess-returns/

Last edit: 01 Sep 2020 23:41 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Franky, harrycane, kikass2014, veggicidal, cristian01984

• tks
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
02 Sep 2020 09:54 #69062 by Franky
Thanks for the new awesome video. I really like the countess series. She is a great villain. Both girls did a good job.

More
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds