Amount

The Librarian Notebook (a collection of sketches)

20 Oct 2017 18:26 #56675 by shadar

jnw550 wrote: One of my favorite moments in the early Aurora stories. Her nipple destroying the barrel of a gun. She literally dominated that man with just her tit.

Nipples are interesting (among other things) for the fact that they can engorge. That can make for a very tight fit in the rifling of certain caliber weapons. Assuming, of course, that you have the right genetics for the job.

Are there men so violent and twisted that they'd still pull the trigger? There certainly were in my early AU stories.

Shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 Oct 2017 05:39 #56681 by Engineered-Sorcery
Replied by Engineered-Sorcery on topic The Librarian Notebook (a collection of sketches)

shadar wrote:

jnw550 wrote: One of my favorite moments in the early Aurora stories. Her nipple destroying the barrel of a gun. She literally dominated that man with just her tit.

Nipples are interesting (among other things) for the fact that they can engorge. That can make for a very tight fit in the rifling of certain caliber weapons. Assuming, of course, that you have the right genetics for the job.

Are there men so violent and twisted that they'd still pull the trigger? There certainly were in my early AU stories.

Shadar

Might not even be violent and twisted. Might just be a panic reaction, given that (I don't know the AU context, so this is conjecture) a naked woman just rushed her way forward and placed her nipple against their rifle. Given that they're probably also facing all sorts of other concerning reactions (heat vision, general ineffectiveness weapons-wise, a possibly unfeeling command structure, etc), it might just be that the situation is a very tragic autonomic reaction. Though if they're in a shooting situation regardless, it might just be that they deserve the resulting squib-fire event that befalls them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

More
21 Oct 2017 12:42 - 21 Oct 2017 12:43 #56683 by slim36
mythbusters carefully bent a gun barrel by 90 degrees
and may have tried 180 degrees.
in the full episode
Last edit: 21 Oct 2017 12:43 by slim36. Reason: typo

More
21 Oct 2017 13:37 #56684 by Woodclaw

slim36 wrote: mythbusters carefully bent a gun barrel by 90 degrees

and may have tried 180 degrees.
in the full episode

They did and that kind of graceful bend was pretty much what I tried to describe when I talked about a banana-shape barrel.

• Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
29 Mar 2018 13:37 - 29 Mar 2018 13:39 #59010 by Woodclaw
Full disclosure, unfortunately my day job keeps me writing and re-writing stuff pretty much 8-10 hours a day, which means that I'm usually really tired when evening comes. Up to the point that I can't bring myself to write anything I consider even half-decent.

As a result, even with a one week extension, I wasn't able to put together a finished story for the workshop ... but I won't leave it there languish in my bin of half-backed stuff. I'm going to publish it here in bits and pieces. So here is the first one, enjoy.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 29 Mar 2018 13:39 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, gotham_knight, AuGoose

• Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds