Amount

New Audio Series: Super Me (update 6/1/19)

08 Jun 2019 00:22 #64258 by fats
This is my first dip in to the Super Me audiobook and I have to say that it's excellent, lfan has sent me sample clips before but this is the first time that I have heard a full chapter and I have to say that the production values are excellent, the VC is good and the storyline runs along at a good clip.

Just shows you what a good story and a good VC can do when you put them together.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, papayoya1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Jun 2019 13:47 #64270 by lfan

Caylane wrote: Yet another fantastic addition! Always worth the wait! The VA really nails every single point this forum would enjoy and then some! Honestly cant wait for more!!!

thanks for the high praise, Caylane!   And as I mentioned before, you won't have to wait as long for the next chapter, I'm hoping....our VA is working on it now!

ElF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Jun 2019 19:29 #64309 by papayoya1
Replied by papayoya1 on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 6/1/19)

fats wrote: This is my first dip in to the Super Me audiobook and I have to say that it's excellent, lfan has sent me sample clips before but this is the first time that I have heard a full chapter and I have to say that the production values are excellent, the VC is good and the storyline runs along at a good clip.

Just shows you what a good story and a good VC can do when you put them together.

Fats

Thank you! Lfan and I tried to put as much care as possible to write a "story to be read", and the voice actress has been amazing and added a lot to the final result. It's great to see someone like you enjoying it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
20 Jul 2019 23:17 - 20 Jul 2019 23:18 #64568 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Chapter 4 is out!! 

gumroad.com/l/WKRSn
Last edit: 20 Jul 2019 23:18 by Revan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Dru1076, ChaozCloud

More
03 Apr 2022 06:43 - 03 Apr 2022 11:59 #73622 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Looking at an image posted by Shadar reminds me of a Super-Enhanced Lindsey Palmer.
She called out to her press secretary;
"What's with the bodyguards? Are they supposed to try and protect us? They are even smaller than the new me, and they won't be of much use! Dontcha know I can look after myself these days? I mean, Gawd! I'm gonna have to look after them as well now!"
The poor bodyguards could only look on in helpless wonderment at the young female they were meant to serve and 'protect'.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 03 Apr 2022 11:59 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rjjt456, Remdoj

More
11 Apr 2023 04:23 - 11 Apr 2023 07:03 #76865 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Lyndsey was warning her roommates about revealing her true secret identity to the world...

"Believe me, I've got more Strength and Power in my New Super Thighs than you both have in your puny little bodies combined!"

Last edit: 11 Apr 2023 07:03 by Monty.

More
28 Apr 2023 20:56 - 28 Apr 2023 20:57 #76907 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
After a prolonged absence, Super Me is back with an all-new episode -- Chapter 9, Shit Happens!

Super Me, based on an original idea by Papayoya has found a new home over at the Girl Power Audio Patreon. All members can catch up with the first eight episodes there as well as finding exclusive new episodes, beginning with Chapter 9, launched today!

After repeated tests with her new super suit, Lindsey decides to put her new outfit through an impromptu field test. With Fremont's crime rate now at an all-time low though thanks to her recent superheroics, our frustrated titular heroine is forced to search for action which she finally finds -- in the form of a terrorist- hostage situation at the port. However, things are not always as they seems, especially for an impulsive, impatient wanna-be superheroine. Oh well...shit happens!

Now playing at:  www.patreon.com/girlpoweraudio

Last edit: 28 Apr 2023 20:57 by conceptfan. Reason: Added image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds