Amount

Earth Shine story

22 Jul 2019 03:03 #64587 by Klaus
Replied by Klaus on topic Earth Shine story
I don't like that photo you used for Alyta. Everything else was good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2019 03:18 #64588 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Earth Shine story

Klaus wrote: I don't like that photo you used for Alyta. Everything else was good.

Interesting... it was my favorite photo of the group. Different strokes.

BTW... all the images of Alyta are Kate Upton, and she has some very different looks. That one caught my eye because of both the strong definition of her neck, and the more formal look, which seemed to fit the story. . Kate's been working out the last couple of years. 

Here's the original photo of Kate before I tweaked it:

Shadar

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
22 Jul 2019 15:17 #64598 by Klaus
Replied by Klaus on topic Earth Shine story
Its her hair, really. More then anything else. It looks like she was attacked by birds seeking to nest in her lovely mane right before she had that photo,

More
22 Jul 2019 16:52 #64599 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Earth Shine story
Now the Velorians gonna do what Arions are doing with human (seduce, corrupt...), there's ,no big difference .

More
22 Jul 2019 16:56 #64600 by shadar

Klaus wrote: Its her hair, really. More then anything else. It looks like she was attacked by birds seeking to nest in her lovely mane right before she had that photo,

My "character logic" was that that she's had lots of book learning, but she's young and this is her first real job. Her first chance to run a Mission. And everyone is tuned into Anja who has been around forever and every one loves, and they tend to dismiss Alyta as young and inexperienced. Which she is. So she tries to compensate by doing two things Vels never do:  

1) She puts her hair up (which she obviously has no idea how to do and has never done in her life)

2) She covers as much of her skin as possible with clothing. (Vels always do the opposite).   

She's hoping to gain respectibility and some gravitas, but she finds she's done the opposite. But I didn't fully develop that concept in the story as I should have. 

Given your reaction, I'll have to reference people's reactions to her strange hair and dress in Part 5. Someone will have to tell her it sucks. 

Thanks... and are you sure you weren't secretly in the audience at Camp Aurora? 

Shadar

• shadar
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
22 Jul 2019 17:11 #64602 by shadar

smoki07 wrote: Now the Velorians gonna do what Arions are doing with human (seduce, corrupt...), there's ,no big difference .

The big difference will still be that Vels don't physically threaten, injure or kill Sapiens. 

But as you will see, this idea of Velorians trying to play the seduction, corruption game like Arions is going to go very wrong. And bringing a bunch of former Companions to Earth is going to cause all kinds of unplanned chaos. While the Arions know who is truly corruptible -- they intuitively understand narcisistic, arrogant and power hungry men and know who they can get to -- the Companions will pick the wrong men to work on, and also try to expand their influence to corrupting female leaders. 

The Arions would be amused if it wasn't that the Companions start taking out their Betan agents, which make up 95% of the agents they have on Earth. Scarlett, of course, will love it, given she's an Aerie clan Prime who wants more than to prove herself against some Vels. She's finally going to have some targets she can unload on as the "Supremis War" on Earth inches closer. 

But right now, it's Alyta's grand idea (that Anja is giving her a lot of rope with), but knowledge and experience are two different things. Alyta had never lived among Sapiens before coming to Earth, so she's got lots of wrong ideas. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

• shadar
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
23 Jul 2019 04:55 - 23 Jul 2019 05:04 #64617 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Earth Shine story
A possible recruitment video by the DISC team.  Any humans may under effects of an alien rave party -like drug. 

They also take on demolition/road grinding projects where they just increase the music speed and wear carbide tipped boots.
Last edit: 23 Jul 2019 05:04 by slim36.

More
27 Jul 2019 18:18 #64688 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Earth Shine story

shadar wrote:

smoki07 wrote: Now the Velorians gonna do what Arions are doing with human (seduce, corrupt...), there's ,no big difference .

The big difference will still be that Vels don't physically threaten, injure or kill Sapiens. 

But as you will see, this idea of Velorians trying to play the seduction, corruption game like Arions is going to go very wrong. And bringing a bunch of former Companions to Earth is going to cause all kinds of unplanned chaos. While the Arions know who is truly corruptible -- they intuitively understand narcisistic, arrogant and power hungry men and know who they can get to -- the Companions will pick the wrong men to work on, and also try to expand their influence to corrupting female leaders. 

The Arions would be amused if it wasn't that the Companions start taking out their Betan agents, which make up 95% of the agents they have on Earth. Scarlett, of course, will love it, given she's an Aerie clan Prime who wants more than to prove herself against some Vels. She's finally going to have some targets she can unload on as the "Supremis War" on Earth inches closer. 

But right now, it's Alyta's grand idea (that Anja is giving her a lot of rope with), but knowledge and experience are two different things. Alyta had never lived among Sapiens before coming to Earth, so she's got lots of wrong ideas. 

Shadar

but , Atyta said  they won’t deliberately harm a Sapien. If Somebody is the mood to go Edward Snowden mode, they faces big problem to not kil... but you're right, atyta will screw up.....

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds