Amount

Little Krypton

22 Dec 2019 16:23 #65994 by guimachajo1
Replied by guimachajo1 on topic Little Krypton
Mery christmas, I like litle kripton. 
ESpero ansioso el next episode.

Thank you shadar 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
22 Dec 2019 18:26 #65995 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Little Krypton

guimachajo1 wrote: Mery christmas, I like litle kripton. 

Thank you shadar 

I've got four story series that I've been working on the last few weeks:

A continuation of Little Krypton in a episode called Zod's Daughter. Turns out Maxima's daughter, who has run off with Dar, isn't the daughter of Kal El like everyone in the Family thinks. Instead, the title says it all. And like her real father's exploits long ago, she hasn't come to Earth with peaceful intentions. She's formidable given she's got a hybrid power set that includes Kryptonian and Almercian abilities. The Family has to save Dar from her, given she wants to mate with him and then bring him the usual Almercian "black widow" ending. 

A continuation of EarthShine where the very young Arion Prime who Anja was trying to remove from Earth, and whose older sister tried to blow up with a nuke along with herself, survives to track Anja back to the Velorians mountain stronghold to exact revenge for her family's death on anyone she can find. If she's allowed to connect up with Scarlet and the Arion command structure in California, which she currently knows nothing about, very bad things will follow. 

A completely new serial story called Embassy Brat about the teenage daughter (Jennie Val'spar) of the local Velorian ambassador and the trouble she gets into. Setting is on a distant Terran-settled planet. Jennie just wants to escape her mother and her destiny inside the Velorian Enlightenment, using a cobbled-together derelict warship that crashed on that planet during a long-ago war. She and her very tecchie Terran boyfriend (Jon) have put the junk pile back together from spare parts -- minus the hopelessly destroyed engines that she replaces with her own flight ability -- to hopefully travel through a wormhole to a solar system that Jennie thinks is the most beautiful in the known galaxy. Jon thinks its lark that will occupy his off-year between high school graduation and college, but Jennie plans to keep going -- all the way out the ragged fringes of civilization, the uncivilized and primitive Rim, where she hopes to live by her wits and her powers without anyone telling her what to do. Jon has no idea what he's getting into, but what teenage boy would turn down flying off with a beautiful Velorian girl in a ship that he alone knows how to keep running? 

Also another new serial story called War Powers about modern-day Valkryies during the WW2 air war over Europe. Some Valkyries fight alongside the German airmen, and others called Angels fight alongside the Allied pilots in England. The two groups and the airmen they live with fighting in the skies over Europe. Valkyrie versus Angel, fighting beside the men who love them, at least until they make some startling discoveries during the bloody air war of late 1943 in the Alternate Universe. 

Not sure what serial episode will make it out the door for next Sunday’s publishing, but one of them will. But all will progress forward in my usual jerky fashion. 

Does any story line sound more interesting to you than the others?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klaus, guimachajo1

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
22 Dec 2019 19:58 #65996 by Klaus
Replied by Klaus on topic Little Krypton
Embassy Brat sounds like it has the most potential for exciting stories, honestly.

More
22 Dec 2019 20:37 #65998 by guimachajo1
aunque me gustan las 4 series. pienso que primero sigue little kripton. y luego continua con earth shine. pero estaria bien que fueses alternando las dos primeras, y a cuando vallas acabando sigue con las otras. pero tu eliges, yo espero ansioso todas tus historias

. although I like the 4 series. I think first follow Little Kripton. and then continue with earth shine. but it would be nice if you were alternating the first two, and when you finish, finish with the others. but you choose, I look forward to all your stories.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
23 Dec 2019 08:57 #66003 by kshoo
Replied by kshoo on topic Little Krypton
Looks like you're on a roll, Shadar! I prefer Little Krypton, Earthshine, Embassy Brat in that order. Not very sure about the the last one of WW2 conflict though.

More
23 Dec 2019 11:39 #66004 by anaheim
Replied by anaheim on topic Little Krypton
Not the 4 above , can you write "Super Sheena part 2",
I'm really looking forward to "Super Sheena part 2"

More
23 Dec 2019 11:39 #66005 by anaheim
Replied by anaheim on topic Little Krypton
Not the 4 above , can you write "Super Sheena part 2",

More
23 Dec 2019 18:11 #66014 by shadar

anaheim wrote: Not the 4 above , can you write "Super Sheena part 2",

Oh, my... I'd forgotten about Super Sheena, Part 2. I have part of that written. Let me go see if it grabs me now. Enthusiasm is a requirement for getting anything done these days.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: guimachajo1

• shadar
More
23 Dec 2019 19:50 #66015 by anonxyzus
Replied by anonxyzus on topic Little Krypton
Embassy brat appeals to me.

More
25 Dec 2019 22:18 - 25 Dec 2019 22:51 #66058 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Little Krypton

shadar wrote:

guimachajo1 wrote: Mery christmas, I like litle kripton. 

Thank you shadar 

I've got four story series that I've been working on the last few weeks:

A continuation of Little Krypton ...

A continuation of EarthShine...

A completely new serial story called Embassy Brat about the teenage daughter (Jennie Val'spar) of the local Velorian ambassador and the trouble she gets into. 

Also another new serial story called War Powers about modern-day Valkryies during the WW2 air war over Europe. 

Does any story line sound more interesting to you than the others?

Looking forward to all of them. 

Meanwhile, does anyone else here have an interest in working on a third story in the First Protector saga that would actually be a sidequel to the second? It would be told from the viewpoint of Kevin Galton, and focus on how he and Jana survive on the run before Alexios arrives, pretending to be an Aurean agent in order to bring down the Gazrall regime. They had both believed dead by Vespyr., as we see from her viewpoint at the end of Part Two.

brightempire.com/First-1.pdf
brightempire.com/First-2.pdf

I'm willing to work with someone who can get into the AU-3 spirit of this, but come up with original ideas on how the mission of of Alexios plays out and how others, including Kevin and Jana, rally to the cause. I'm currently at a loss on this.

--Brantley
Last edit: 25 Dec 2019 22:51 by brantley.

More
25 Dec 2019 23:58 #66059 by shadar
I've decided to finish the next part of Little Krypton for this weekend's submission. I kind of let my enthusiasm decide, it took me to a Little Krypton episode that had a dragon named Fyre. 

Shadar

• shadar
More
29 Dec 2019 06:46 #66112 by guimachajo1
Excuse me, by yo disturbe. I am a ansioso  by the new chapter of litle kripton. Si hay problema  please talk me. Thank you and excuse me.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
29 Dec 2019 16:07 #66114 by shadar

guimachajo1 wrote: Excuse me, by yo disturbe. I am a ansioso  by the new chapter of litle kripton. Si hay problema  please talk me. Thank you and excuse me.

I submitted Episode 5 a day ago, but it hasn’t shown up yet. Hopefully it will soon.

Shadar

• shadar
More
29 Dec 2019 17:53 - 29 Dec 2019 17:58 #66116 by guimachajo1

shadar wrote:

guimachajo1 wrote: Excuse me, by yo disturbe. I am a ansioso  by the new chapter of litle kripton. Si hay problema  please talk me. Thank you and excuse me.

I submitted Episode 5 a day ago, but it hasn’t shown up yet. Hopefully it will soon.

Shadar

thanks shadar. forgive the inconvenience. I hope we soon enjoy the next chapter of Little Kripton.I hope if one day you can enjoy the chapter "story of a supergirl" as well as other stories, as I have enjoyed little firebug. Aurora  tales o Adventures of Lara xara etc.
I confess that since I read Aurora's adventures as well as the stories of the old universe, Velorian Kara, Xara, Cat, as well as those of Suane or Starla, have conquered me, and I await any news.
I would like to one day write a story in the rich universe, so thank you and have a happy entrance to the new year.

ps .: I always ask the wise men a velorian girlfriend to watch or meet the protagonists of their stories, if they exist in this universe in which we live. In short, as Calderón de la Barca said, life is a dream and dreams are dreams.
Last edit: 29 Dec 2019 17:58 by guimachajo1. Reason: Reform and enlarge.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
29 Dec 2019 18:04 #66117 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Little Krypton

shadar wrote:

Shadar

I'm really sorry, but yesterday I was out of town and I wasn't able to clean up the submission in time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mastadon, guimachajo1

More
29 Dec 2019 18:28 #66118 by guimachajo1
nothing happens, next week is the eve of the wise men, any story of shadar or Bradley or the Velorian universe, it will be as a gift from their magical majesties.other than as I always ask a velorian girlfriend. for now it hasn't happened as the title of a Spanish pop song from the eighties of alex and cristina says. "I DO CHAZ, AND I APPEAR BY YOUR SIDE"

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
05 Jan 2020 18:11 #66251 by shadar
Episode 5 is now up, dragon and all. You get to meet a very obscure DC superheroine from the 1960's who, in this story context, is now a century and a half old, but doesn't look like she's aged a day. But she's got some hard miles under her. 

Given I had some extra time, I added an additional chapter that I pulled forward from Episode 6. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, kshoo

• shadar
More
05 Jan 2020 20:54 #66253 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Little Krypton
I've really been enjoying this story,  it's been great reading about Supergirl'sfamily. They are obviously very different to a 'normal' family but at the same
time there is a lot that is clearly very recognisable. I do find it a bit odd
that all the females have blond hair while the males have black, wouldn't it
have been more 'realistic' for there to be a mix?

I also love the world building you have done and it comesacross as a very believable future. One small question, while you have mentioned
Bruce Wane and Athena I take it there are descendants or inheritors of most of
the other heroes (Flash, Green Lantern etc) running around as well?

More
05 Jan 2020 23:06 #66254 by shadar

The Highlander wrote: I've really been enjoying this story,  it's been great reading about Supergirl'sfamily. They are obviously very different to a 'normal' family but at the same
time there is a lot that is clearly very recognisable. I do find it a bit odd
that all the females have blond hair while the males have black, wouldn't it
have been more 'realistic' for there to be a mix?

I also love the world building you have done and it comesacross as a very believable future. One small question, while you have mentioned
Bruce Wane and Athena I take it there are descendants or inheritors of most of
the other heroes (Flash, Green Lantern etc) running around as well?

Glad you are enjoying the series.

To your points, Bruce Wayne is long dead, but he used his vast wealth to purchase the land for Little Krypton as part of the Wayne Foundation. His grandchildren manage the Foundation. Kal and Kara were never into enriching themselves, but Bruce inherited vast wealth. 

The Athena mentioned is Athena Tremor, the given name (by DC Comics) to the woman people long ago called Dumb Bunny. Like the full-blooded Amazons and Kryptonians (She’s half Amazon and part Kryptonian and part something else), she hasn’t aged much in a century and a half. Diana of Themoscyra is still around, but I haven’t shown her yet. 

While they don’t age physically, a century plus of hard living ages them in other ways. But the torch has mostly been passed to their children, at least as far as active crime-fighting, protecting Earth and providing clean and cheap launch support for space exploration. Starting at ten years of age, the kids are launching unmanned spacecraft. By the mid-teens, they are launching manned ships to Mars and beyond. 

Imagine a fifteen year old spitting image of Kara Zor El training with NASA and private companies to use her raw strength and flight power to replace the boosters needed to get from Earth to orbit and beyond. The launches wouldn’t be noisy, but iwould still be dramatic, watching a cute girl hoisting a half-million pound Mars-bound spacecraft on her back to rise into orbit with it. 

As far as children go, I made the assumption that Kryptonian genetics and mating results in children who look the same as their parents of the same gender. While they share a lot of genetics with us, obviously there are many differences too.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: kshoo, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
22 Jan 2020 10:32 #66528 by guimachajo1
Last night I read little Kripton again. and I came up with two spin of the main story.they could be done once the main story is over.
One would be the story of the Dar and Lara twins in college, and how they relate to their classmates. and that there were two companions who did not place anything for them and that unlike the others, both Dar and Lara did whatever it took to attract them.
the other would be that of the sister who when she did the internship at the un, fell in love with an internship partner who treated her not because she was the daughter of a superman and a supergirl if not a partner like him.
with respect to the first, it would be more focused on lara since with that power to attract men that there is one who feels nothing, that would make it an obsession bordering on madness

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
23 Jan 2020 04:38 #66543 by shadar

guimachajo1 wrote: Last night I read little Kripton again. and I came up with two spin of the main story.they could be done once the main story is over.
One would be the story of the Dar and Lara twins in college, and how they relate to their classmates. and that there were two companions who did not place anything for them and that unlike the others, both Dar and Lara did whatever it took to attract them.
the other would be that of the sister who when she did the internship at the un, fell in love with an internship partner who treated her not because she was the daughter of a superman and a supergirl if not a partner like him.
with respect to the first, it would be more focused on lara since with that power to attract men that there is one who feels nothing, that would make it an obsession bordering on madness

Lara definitely could be the focus of a number of spinoffs, and perhaps after I'm done with the main story line I may do one, but right now I have a problem. This is supposed to be a story about Alura and Alec. You know, the Alura that I wrote this character description for before I started the series:

At 20 years and 6’2, long sunshine blonde hair tapering to a point below her waist, lithe and supple with musculature closer to her father than her mother. Broad face with deeply dimpled cheeks, a generous mouth and very large, sky-blue eyes, perfect teeth. Firm, widely-space breasts sitting unusually high on her chest, narrow, defined waist, athletically-rounded hips and a very tight, high backside. Long, slender but muscular legs.   

I need to get those two back into center focus with their relationship, with April in the middle somewhere, and the coming catastrophe that occurs when Alec tells Kal and Kara that they want to get married. Turns out, there are complications that Alec will find very difficult to deal with. Things Alura should have told him first. 

Right after Athena and Alec save Dar. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: kshoo, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
23 Jan 2020 05:20 #66544 by guimachajo1
Thank you shadar. look forward to the new chapters. I already want to read chapters 6 and 7, like the following.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
26 Jan 2020 05:46 #66622 by guimachajo1
Excuse me So, this Sunday, we don't have 6 episode.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
26 Jan 2020 06:12 #66624 by shadar

guimachajo1 wrote: Excuse me So, this Sunday, we don't have 6 episode.

I didn't get much writing done this week. I had trees down from the winds of a couple of weeks ago, so I've been bonding with my chain saw and tractor this last week. But I've got the trail on my property reopened from the down timber. Hauling the wood up to the house to stack and dry for next winter can wait for less soggy ground. January has been pretty wet, even by Olympic standards.

Back to writing.  

Hopefully I'll have Part 2 of Embassy Brat ready for next weekend. Based on the high readership of Brat, I plan to finish the three parts of this story before I get back to work on the next part of Little Krypton. My stories are big and broad enough that it takes me far too long to write them to keep up with a weekly schedule.

If only I had a fraction of the writing speed of HikerAngel! She's superhuman. My muse instead likes to let things simmer and often takes entire days off. But I love telling stories too much to ever stop. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, kshoo

• shadar
More
26 Jan 2020 06:53 #66625 by guimachajo1
sorry shadar, for asking or rather exegating you.Your stories because of how you do it, are so rich in details, characters, as well as attractive. that you immerse yourself in them and want more and more.
but I forget that you have to do other things apart from writing. and that can make you go slower or prevent it.
So, as you are the writer and you have the steering wheel to drive and guide us through the wonderful and amazing universe Aurora. You are the boss and you command.
We wait for those stories of fantastic heroines that have stolen our hearts and souls.

• guimachajo1
  • Away
More
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds