Amount

Heather Effect 10th Anniversary

14 Sep 2013 03:09 #33016 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Heather Effect

yohashuan wrote: Yeah, I didn't want to be the first one to say something about it, but Jess... I think you just stole the hearts of pretty much every single member of this forum by posting that picture up here. /swoon

Looking forward to the newest Rapture. It's my favorite storyline as well.

You think she stole hearts with that pic?!! All I'll say is stay tuned.... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2013 13:02 #33020 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Heather Effect
Personally the Star Wars universe didn't interest me because most of the girls all look kind of non human freaky.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Sep 2013 14:36 #33021 by JessP
Replied by JessP on topic Heather Effect
*Blushes*

More
14 Sep 2013 18:19 #33024 by BloodRayne89
Replied by BloodRayne89 on topic Heather Effect
OH MY GOD!
I never wanted to see a picture of you Jess because I didn't want to destroy my mental fantasy of you.
Now that I've seen you I can say that your 1000X more beautiful than I ever imagined!
If you're single let me know so I can dump my girlfriend! (J/K) (Well, maybe)

More
14 Sep 2013 19:45 #33025 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Heather Effect
Now all we need is a picture of Camille to make a complete set, Jess is one of the most beautiful women that I have seen in this genre, I would go so far as to say that she is in the top 10 most beautiful women this year.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Sep 2013 02:42 #33031 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic Heather Effect
Not that I know particularly much about the people working in this genre. But are there any other "confirmed female" content producers? Sounds silly, sorry

More
15 Sep 2013 17:05 #33046 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Heather Effect

lfan wrote: You think she stole hearts with that pic?!! All I'll say is stay tuned.... ;)

Oh my god! Are you going to say she's gonna star as main character in one of her own comics?! :ohmy:

More
15 Sep 2013 18:45 - 15 Sep 2013 18:46 #33050 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Heather Effect
Hi guys !

It looks like Jess has created a buzz by posting a picture of her on this blog ! :laugh:
I also want to ask her again if she could create females characters with thicker legs, bigger butt and finest heel shoes!
In any case Jess, you are very pretty ! :ohmy:
Last edit: 15 Sep 2013 18:46 by Artnico. Reason: forget something

More
17 Sep 2013 01:54 #33078 by BloodRayne89
Replied by BloodRayne89 on topic Heather Effect

You think she stole hearts with that pic?!! All I'll say is stay tuned....

Imagine the possibilities! Heck, I'd pay to see Jess standing in front of a wall for five minutes! Can't wait!

More
17 Dec 2013 01:55 #34720 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Heather Effect
I've been checking out the comics here, and at first I was very impressed. But then I made the mistake of trying to contact the webmaster to ask about something, and they never got back to me. A shame...I'm too proud a person to give my money to people who won't talk to me. Has anyone checked out the GATM series Rapture? I'm curious...but reluctant to spend any more money at Heather Effect. If it's really good though, I'll swallow my pride and check it out...

More
17 Dec 2013 02:06 #34721 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Heather Effect
Hmm. I had very good experiences with their customer support, but that was after I made a purchase and had a slight problem with it.

I think Rapture is a good series, and the price for the first 7 episodes is only 1.75 USD each. They made quite a questionable (bad) decision in a later episode by introducing politics, but overall it's a solid purchase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Dru1076

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
17 Dec 2013 17:22 #34731 by Esteban
I didn't have trouble contacting them in the past, but I guess there are times when they're more active than others. Recently for example, Jess from Heather Effect started her own little video series (there should be a thread on this site called something like "Just ask Jess"). Keep in mind that their business is probably not sufficient to make a living, so they'll probably be pursuing jobs or college. When did you contact them? My experiences with them were always very pleasant (I actually always contacted Jess directly).
Concerning the comic: Rapture is a good comic, in parts even funny, and the girl with the pigtails has a hot attitude. Still, it's not my favorite.

Their best comics are, imho, Judgment Girl, GATM: Temptress, and GATM: Vengeance. But that's only the newer ones. They're all enjoyable!

More
17 Dec 2013 18:28 #34732 by JessP
@Dru: Heather Effect is pretty much being run by one person these days (JT)
You might want to cut him some slack for not getting back to you right away. On a Sunday.
@oogber: What "politics" are you referring to? I wrote Rapture and I have no idea what you're talking about.
@Esteban: We WERE making really nice money off of Heather Effect until some scumbags stole our work and started passing it out for free on their sleazy Hentai site.
Jess

More
17 Dec 2013 20:19 #34734 by Dru1076

JessP wrote: @Dru: Heather Effect is pretty much being run by one person these days (JT)
You might want to cut him some slack for not getting back to you right away. On a Sunday.
Jess

You make me sound like a whiney bitch. To be fair, I did wait a few days for a response, which I have now received. Thank you.

More
17 Dec 2013 20:37 #34736 by Esteban
You should have seen what she did to that blogger in one of her videos... be glad that you didn't seriously annoy her ;)

More
17 Dec 2013 22:12 #34737 by Dru1076
To prove I'm not just a whiner, let me say this: the judgement girl comic is one of my favourite comics ever...but I do have a weakness for bad girls. If you share my weakness...then you have to buy this one.

More
17 Dec 2013 23:10 - 17 Dec 2013 23:21 #34738 by Sarge395
I've been a rabid fan from the get go. Pretty much have purchased everything on the site. The image packs are interesting but I much prefer the stories. If the image packs had some special effects, flying, lifting, super breath other than just poses I would have bought them all. No Mercy 1 was pretty fun. Pinup pack with various action sequences. You could mentally fill in the blanks. Retribution Series rocked.

Give a week for a response. Or post here and keep the conversation going.

I tried early on to commission some work to no avail. No hard feelings, no $ exchanged. The communication could have been better about the whole thing.

Very happy to see the videos. Would pay for a short film with FX.

I have found SWM style stuff from patrons of this site out there being given away illegally. Do your part and report it, the links, contact the web host, etc. It is a niche world we enjoy. Will shrink if the $ does not flow to the producers.

Offending site?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 17 Dec 2013 23:21 by Sarge395. Reason: Added image

• Sarge395
More
18 Dec 2013 01:11 #34739 by JessP
@Sarge: Yeah, we had to lawyer up to get our stuff taken down from one particular site. We're looking into different methods of distribution for "future projects"
@Dru: No worries! I have a tendency to accuse everybody of being whiny bitches-just ask lfan! :laugh:
Thanks for the vote of confidence on Judgment Girl. I really only intended that series to be a trilogy, but it ended up being one of our most successful releases. I gave JT an outline for a second Judgment Girl trilogy; it's his call.
Now that I've gone and taken the name Judgment Girl for my YouTube channel, it's kinda weird talking about the comic!
Jess
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Dru1076

More
19 May 2014 00:11 #36505 by circes_cup
Replied by circes_cup on topic Heather Effect
Hey Jess, wanted to see if you had any updates on when you expect the next Heather Effect comic to come out. The site has produced a handful of picture packs recently, but I believe the most recent comic was Ascension 4 back in early September. I don't know how much fanmail you and JT receive these days, but you can take this post as a reminder that many people out there really admire the quality of the H.E. work and want it to continue!

For those of you that haven't read Heather Effect stuff before, it is definitely some badass, evil stuff. If you can enjoy that kind of thing in a comic, then Heather Effect is really a must-read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
19 May 2014 01:07 - 19 May 2014 04:04 #36506 by Dru1076
Circes is giving very good advice here! If you haven't read Heather Effect's stuff yet, then you really owe it to yourself to check them out.

And I was wondering the same thing...I'm really looking forward to the next comic pack!
Last edit: 19 May 2014 04:04 by Dru1076.

More
05 Mar 2015 21:01 #40787 by Skye
Replied by Skye on topic Heather Effect
I haven't visited the Heather Effect page in a while and just now I got a 404 error. Did they move, are they down? Any news?

More
06 Mar 2015 03:16 - 06 Mar 2015 03:23 #40795 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Heather Effect
I think it's gone, forever. Too bad... :pinch:
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 03:23 by Helstar.

More
06 Mar 2015 19:59 #40808 by j2001
I can't believe it.
I managed to save some money to buy a couple of series and just when I'm going to do it I find out it's gone. :S

More
29 Mar 2015 12:39 #41182 by j2001
It's back online! :silly: :lol:

More
29 Mar 2015 14:59 #41183 by Sarge395
Sadly nothing new. I like all the stuff but I do not prefer the stuff with zero action and just posing.

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds