Heather Effect 10th Anniversary

10 May 2016 19:23 #47720 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Heather Effect
No Mercy 3: "Super Villains 2"

With 5 new models!!

I'm so glad it didn't take 6 months to release a new pack :P

www.heathereffect.com/supervillains2.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2016 01:08 #47836 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Heather Effect
Sexy busty new models. Felecia is my fav of this pack.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 May 2016 07:26 #47840 by j2001
I prefer the muscular chick :P

More
31 May 2016 21:26 #48153 by j2001
New Wicked Picture Pack!

www.heathereffect.com/pp43.html

More
01 Jun 2016 15:56 #48165 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Heather Effect
Heather Effect makes interesting thing especially in feat of super strength action, but I don't buy anymore because the girls are too skinny.
Like J2001, I prefer thick supergirls.

More
02 Jun 2016 06:36 #48180 by j2001

Artnico wrote: Heather Effect makes interesting thing especially in feat of super strength action, but I don't buy anymore because the girls are too skinny.

Well, in the last No Mercy pack there is a new muscular supervillain, Dronna

This image is hidden for guests.

This image is hidden for guests.

I love her :p

More
19 Jun 2016 10:37 #48671 by j2001

More
19 Jun 2016 16:37 #48676 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Heather Effect

Artnico wrote: Heather Effect makes interesting thing especially in feat of super strength action, but I don't buy anymore because the girls are too skinny.

For me, it's the stupidly unrealistic huge boob sizes. Never bought from this site, and can't imagine I ever will.

More
19 Jun 2016 21:11 #48687 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Heather Effect

YAGS wrote:

For me, it's the stupidly unrealistic huge boob sizes. Never bought from this site, and can't imagine I ever will.

I used to buy the stories, but looks like this is not an option to Heather Effect now.

More
19 Jun 2016 21:27 #48688 by j2001

AlbertC wrote: I used to buy the stories, but looks like this is not an option to Heather Effect now.

I also used to be a fan of the stories and liked them better than pin-ups. I don't like that some of them have been left unfinished (Rapture!!) but I guess stories were written and edited by Wicked who is not involved with HE anymore.
Pin-up packs like No Mercy are very nice though.

More
21 Jun 2016 10:37 #48705 by JTHEF
Replied by JTHEF on topic Heather Effect
First, hello everyone.
Second, I just stumbled on this topic. Didn't know there was such a popular topic about HE. Actually, I myself had created a thread/topic on some other board on HE for fans to mingle, discuss, and share their thoughts. Alas, it only attracted a handful of participants, and died out accordingly, along with my noble intention to popuarize HE.
HE (along with its ancestor, Foxtrot3D) is one of my main favorites when it comes to adult 3D CG artwork. To be honest, it is the only one I have (and still is) shelled my money for. I have to say it's all worth every penny.
So it's very heartening to the see resurrection of the site. Hopefully it will reach it's life again like in the past, or maybe even more. Here's to HE becoming even more lively, with more content, and possibly faster as well.
I share your liking of the site and support of the artist. To everyone at HE, good job, awesome work you guys have been doing. All the best to HE!

More
21 Jun 2016 12:47 #48709 by j2001

JTHEF wrote: First, hello everyone.
Second, I just stumbled on this topic. Didn't know there was such a popular topic about HE. Actually, I myself had created a thread/topic on some other board on HE for fans to mingle, discuss, and share their thoughts. Alas, it only attracted a handful of participants, and died out accordingly, along with my noble intention to popuarize HE.
HE (along with its ancestor, Foxtrot3D) is one of my main favorites when it comes to adult 3D CG artwork. To be honest, it is the only one I have (and still is) shelled my money for. I have to say it's all worth every penny.
So it's very heartening to the see resurrection of the site. Hopefully it will reach it's life again like in the past, or maybe even more. Here's to HE becoming even more lively, with more content, and possibly faster as well.
I share your liking of the site and support of the artist. To everyone at HE, good job, awesome work you guys have been doing. All the best to HE!

Dude, I like your enthusiasm but I think you should take a look at the post dates. We've been cruising with an average of 1-2 posts per month with no more than 4 people discussing it. Unfortunately partecipation went down ever since Wicked left the HE staff to focus on her Wicked City Girls project, and no new story chapters have been published since. I'm very glad T-Shirt is keeping HE alive with his pinup packs but it's unlikely it'll ever be again what it once was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTHEF

More
22 Jun 2016 15:03 #48734 by JTHEF
Thank you. One can dream, can't they? :D

More
22 Jun 2016 15:18 #48735 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Heather Effect

JTHEF wrote: Thank you. One can dream, can't they? :D

Just don't do it with Leonardo DiCaprio nearby.

More
08 Jul 2016 20:25 #49036 by j2001
New pack with Lara Croft!

www.heathereffect.com/pp45.html

More
18 Jul 2016 08:58 - 18 Jul 2016 09:03 #49201 by JTHEF
I came across this pic online somewhere, and couldn't find it on my bought stuff from Heaather Effect (I bought most of their pinup art, especially the newer ones). Does anyone know which set the pic is taken from? Thanks beforehand.

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 18 Jul 2016 09:03 by JTHEF.

More
04 Aug 2016 19:38 #49441 by j2001
Super Villains #3 !

www.heathereffect.com/sv3.html

More
04 Aug 2016 20:08 #49442 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Heather Effect
Any feats in this new release?

More
04 Aug 2016 21:30 #49443 by Sarge395
From the previews ans description it looks like another must buy. I will post a few choice samples. Was given permission a while back.

• Sarge395
More
04 Aug 2016 23:37 #49444 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic Heather Effect
Bought it, liked it. Mostly lifting, but it really reminds of the good old days. No, really, good stuff. I wish there were at least a few female heroines on the losing side, though. Loved that about the Judgement Girl comic.

More
05 Aug 2016 01:18 #49446 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Heather Effect
Heather Effect is a bit hit and miss for my tastes. I guess my maximum mammary volume falls somewhere in the lower third of the Heather Effect images. I also like having fabric in the vicinity to help give a sense of heft and contour rather than just having those beasts swishing in the sun. Ok, a some swishing after I've gotten a good senses of them is welcome :whistle:.

Many of the individual shots add up perfectly in my brain and I don't regret any of the pin-up packs I've bought, but I'd buy them more often and more eagerly if the nailed it:overkill ratio was a little more favorable (and no, I don't expect them to change anything just for my tastes, just laying out my observations for folks here).

My first purchase was GATM: Temptress and I really liked the protégé's red-black costume and overall build. Later issues changed the color scheme and she quietly buxomed-up beyond that invisible threshold. Story was still fun, but I have folders where I went back and 'corrected' the outfit to the issue one colors and it looks sooo much better to me. Issues 2 and 3 I am a little disappointed by.

I will say I goddamn HATE those stupid platform shoes :P. If you want your girls taller, make them taller. That's the great joy of working in pure fantasy. Why should the viewer, creator, or the girls themselves have to put up with an ugly crutch for ordinary women that literally broadcasts "I'm not all I wish I were" when they could just become more! To me they scream "I'm unhappy with my looks/body" and I don't really enjoy myself as much looking at unhappy women.

Super-Villains #3 is looking pretty damn tasty though B) . The blonde and the last pic on the teaser page... Yum.

More
05 Aug 2016 01:55 #49448 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Heather Effect

AuGoose wrote: I will say I goddamn HATE those stupid platform shoes :P. If you want your girls taller, make them taller.

But that would make their proportions unrealistic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
05 Aug 2016 02:04 #49449 by Sarge395
Mostly lifting and flying. I'm good with that.

Warning: Spoiler!

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: H.Gwells

• Sarge395
More
05 Aug 2016 06:22 #49454 by j2001
I liked this pack, although amongst the selected celebrities I deeply missed Emily Clark who appeared in a previous "celebrity pack". I absolutely loved her model, definitely my fav together with Aeryn and Megan.

More
21 Aug 2016 17:19 #49759 by chounyuugasuki
Replied by chounyuugasuki on topic Heather Effect
Yeah it's in the comics section. If you buy the GATM: REtribution, look for the bonus folder. It's just before the pic folder. You won't get it on the pin-up section.

More
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds