Amount

Enchanted Erotica Updates

16 Oct 2015 22:26 #44604 by enchantederotica
Enchanted Erotica Updates was created by enchantederotica
I’ll be using this thread only from now on. Post any questions/concerns/whatever here and I’ll tend to it ASAP. Here’s some fun news:

1) MAKING HISTORY is STILL not done. It is easily my longest story ever. I have told myself to (1) stop extending scenes and (2) plan to write shorter stories in the future.

2) I’ve recently gone through and tried to ‘reorganize’ my website as the organization was it a bit of disarray, but hopefully it is all working now and faster than before. We’ll see. I makes more sense to me when I look at all the directories and such anyway.

3) Several new stories announced in my better-looking Coming Soon page, including fan favorite KILLER MISTAKE which is coming much sooner than originally thought, including character Kelly who I know a lot of you are waiting to finally meet. She is going to make her appearance very soon (thanks to some tricky, time-traveling).

4) POWERS WITHIN is now called PLAYING GOD. It was the original title, but then I thought about saving that title for something else, but then I decided to go back. With that: PLAYING GOD chapters 3 and 4 are planned out. Chapter 3 is more about Mary Miller’s boss Julia, but Chapter 4 gets down to the nitty-gritty of where this series is going. No more dream sequences. (Okay one more, but its very short and not an entire chapter.)

5) How many stories I am writing right now? A LOT! Here’s all the stories I have started on some level.

Love Of God: #5) DREAM CASTLE, #6) ALONE TIME
Omnipotent Teen: #2) MAKING HISTORY, #3) SERVING DETENTION
The Last Sorceress: #9) POSSESSIVE BEHAVIOR
Supernaturals: #5) LOST IN LUST, #6) KILLER MISTAKE, #7) BIRTHDAY SURPRISES, #8) DRUNKEN MAGIC, #9) A MOMENT IN TIME, #10) KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, #11) POWER PLAYING
Witch Next Door: #3) SELF OBSESSED
Playing God: #3) COMPANY BENEFITS

It is an ongoing battle with my writing to balance ‘powers’ with ‘erotica’ as I know everyone is a fan of one or the other, or both. Feel free to sound off and don’t be shy!

-EE

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Oct 2015 23:09 #44634 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
404 errors. Site down?

Looking forward to Company Benefits and Serving Detention

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
25 Oct 2015 15:43 - 25 Oct 2015 15:48 #44709 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Site is back. Big news coming. Some good. Some bad. In the end, all good IMO.

Here’s some new Hannah art!

Last edit: 25 Oct 2015 15:48 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
25 Oct 2015 16:01 #44711 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Going 3D with the artwork?

More
25 Oct 2015 22:23 #44719 by enchantederotica
No, just a very talented fan who likes to sometimes create Hannah art.

• enchantederotica
More
26 Oct 2015 02:25 #44721 by Sarge395
Cool new art.

I don't mind not being able to create my own characters as long as you are back online.

If I paid for the stories online am I going to have to buy them as ebooks later? Are the online stories going away and transitioning to ebooks? Prefer ebooks that I can read offline.

• Sarge395
More
27 Oct 2015 04:22 #44778 by enchantederotica
I have not worked out all the details, but here it goes:

- eBooks will be the focus. Since I don’t have ads on my site, traffic isn’t really an goal.
- You will have to re-purchase the eBooks (except unless you have purchased Chapters 1-8 of The Last Sorceress). Don’t worry, you’ll be getting a whole lot more words/dollar. IE: A chapter right now costs about $3 (20,000 words) where as an eBook will cost ~$10 (100,000+ words). Again, not fully figured out yet.
- Consider each eBook to more-or-less be a complete novel with an arcs plot with short adventures mixed in. I am currently figuring out what those arcs are going to be so that each eBook is < 150,000 words.
- Select “teaser” chapters will be online, most of what is currently available.
- Bios will remain online. Possibly minor new features.

As for stories, I have posted a lot of ideas on my website as to what to expect.

- The first eBooks will be “The Last Sorceress #1”, “Playing God #1”, and “Supernaturals: Rebecca Larson”.
- The Last Sorceress #1 will be most of what is available online for that series already, with added shorter chapters focusing less on sex and more on powers and backstory. I realized Celeste never really became “a Los Angeles babe / heiress”, so I am planning to push that concept a little more.
- Playing God #1 will be 1 of 3 eBooks about Mary Miller. I have this mostly figured out. It will be ‘mind blowing’. I promise.
- Supernaturals will be tricky: I am going to try and write 3 “parallel” eBooks, one for Rebecca Larson, one for Tiffany/Jasmine, and one for Sarah Monroe. After those three, there will be three more about all of them together (+ Kelly and Alice).

Young child prodigy/scientist Mary Miller will not just become God, she will surpass him ...
Warning: Spoiler!

I’d also like to point out that Hannah Deangelo is getting just one series entitled “Omnipotence”. This story has a major change to her biography as she was “born with omnipotent powers”, even as a baby, she was all-powerful. I kind of want to almost treat this concept as a form of autism as she has a hard time growing up all-powerful and was constantly studied by everyone, but by the time we really meet her, she is in college and has it figured out and people generally leave her alone. Obviously she is very curious about sex now that she is 19, and will use her powers to explore her sexuality ... but its likely she won’t have a problem attracting men (or women).

Hannah preps for her first day at college ...

I promise to have more details soon. Trying to figure things out still. Always open to suggestions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu

• enchantederotica
More
27 Oct 2015 19:47 #44798 by Sarge395
EE you have a great imagination. I have read a lot of your work and get lost in who is who frequently. The web of characters is vast and all fun in their own ways. It will be nice to have things condensed into books.

Not sure I will be happy about losing the credits I already have paid for.

• Sarge395
More
27 Oct 2015 22:30 #44801 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates

Sarge395 wrote: EE you have a great imagination. I have read a lot of your work and get lost in who is who frequently. The web of characters is vast and all fun in their own ways. It will be nice to have things condensed into books.

Not sure I will be happy about losing the credits I already have paid for.

You took the words right out of my mouth, my thoughts exactly.

And I understand why you want to go for a clean slate so to speak with your new product format, but I think making people pay twice for something is a quick way to make sure those customers never spend a buck again. In cases where someone bought one or some chapters of a story, I'd consider at least giving them a discount based on what was already purchased. Naturally this would mean more work on your end though.

More
28 Oct 2015 00:48 - 28 Oct 2015 00:52 #44809 by enchantederotica
I never said I couldn’t give Tokens back. I’m sure if a story is removed from the sight, it would be easy to reimburse the paid Tokens to your accounts. I’m sure some type of discount/mark down would be mathematically possible to program into the site.

But if you consider the fact that Playing God Chapter 2 costs 20 Tokens alone, but Playing God Chapters 1-12(?) will cost 100(?) Tokens, you can see that you’re getting quite a deal regardless.

Last edit: 28 Oct 2015 00:52 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
28 Oct 2015 01:35 #44812 by Sarge395
So you are not taking down any content that I have used tokens for? I can go back and read what I have purchased? Or will it all go away and if so when? I am bad when it comes to reading anything I have bought or downloaded. I have most if not everything on your site but have read maybe half of it. Not angry. Happy to have ebooks.

• Sarge395
More
28 Oct 2015 03:45 #44815 by enchantederotica
I have not figured out the details. A few stories will likely be taken down, most of which revolving around Hannah as she is getting one, all-encompassing series.

• enchantederotica
More
30 Oct 2015 03:34 #44867 by enchantederotica
I have outlined Hannah Deangleo’s first eBook. The original outline was so long I broke it into 2 eBooks ... so as if now she has 4 total. She’ll likely get more. At any rate, sections of THE NEIGHBORHOOD GOD and all of MAKING HISTORY will appear.

Also set to appear is Hannah’s ‘basically omnipotent’ assistant/lover Nika will appear in the series as a thirty year-old woman whom Hannah decided to not only save from a horrible life in the Asian sex trade, but also turn into an ‘omnipotent being’ so that she had someone to confide in. Nika is omnipotent/immortal as well, but obviously not completely omnipotent for her powers cannot overpower Hannah’s. No one knows Nika exists but Hannah and Nika enjoys living in the shadows and doing most of the ‘cosmic’ things Hannah is not interested in (creating new planets, moving stars, occasionally judging horrible people). Nika has been Hannah’s assistant for a few years, and after Hannah became curious about sex at age 18, the two became lovers as well. Nika longs for Hannah to embrace her role as God and conquer the universe, but Hannah likes being a ‘normal girl with magical powers’. Nika has a certain dislike for humanity having seen the horrors it can commit, and while Hannah has put an end to most criminal activity on the planet, Nika wants Hannah to go even further with her reign. Will she?

Sabrina, Erica, Jason, and Tessa will all appear as well. The first eBook has a great balance of sex of all kinds and lots of cool powers ranging from simply floating and such to major cosmic powers, and a sprinkle of bad girl action. I’m looking into trying to put together some new cover art, testing the waters as to if I will do something with vectors, team up with a 3D artist, or attempt some photoshop/realism (and get away with it).

• enchantederotica
More
03 Nov 2015 02:44 - 03 Nov 2015 02:45 #44953 by enchantederotica
Poll:
1) Downloadable Chapters (15000-25000 words) for ~$3, 1 or 2 new ones a month. Shorter. More often. A little more expensive.
2) Downloadable Novelas (100000-200000 words) for ~$10, 1 every few months. Longer. Less often. Cheaper per word.

I still would rather do #2, but I know how cheapskates out there like to steal/share content, and doing MORE of LESS might at least help hinder that. I am trying to approach everything in the future as "comic books" ... just with very little images.

Still trying to map everything out. I have mapped out:
PLAYING GOD 1 and 2 (of 3)
OMNIPOTENCE 1 and 2 (of 5?)

I am working on mapping out:
THE LAST SORCERESS 1 (of ???)
SUPERNATURALS 1, 2, and 3 (of 6)
THE WITCHES NEXT DOOR 1 (of ???)
UNTITLED COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES 1 (of ???)

Also, I was digging/sorting things, and I found this old gif/avatar I made a long time ago. it is NSFW. It was basically a 'movie trailer' for my website. Enjoy.

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 03 Nov 2015 02:45 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
03 Nov 2015 04:22 - 03 Nov 2015 11:42 #44955 by Sarge395
A comic book without images is a book. Or am I missing something.

You'll do better with the shorter chapters but I would buy the books if they were a little less expensive. What I mean by a little less expensive is cheaper per word than the chapters. Which you have said is the case.

Neat .gif. Some cool scenes all splice in.

Never going to stop piracy. Just have to manage it. And we can all do our part and report it when found.
Last edit: 03 Nov 2015 11:42 by Sarge395.

• Sarge395
More
03 Nov 2015 05:21 #44958 by enchantederotica
The concept of a comic book... how they are released and structured.

I think I'm sticking with books... but if I find anyone letting people download their copies for free... I think that's when I'll just quit for good.

• enchantederotica
More
03 Nov 2015 07:19 #44959 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
My best advice on fighting online piracy would be to talk to the other site owners who post here about how they protect their work. I would be very interested in those site owners' experiences with piracy and how they fight it. However, the fact that this genre seems to be such a small niche area that alone seems to provide some protection. There was a problem a few years ago with one individual sharing every paid content item they could get their hands on, but I have not seen that person online for some time. I would be interested if that is because they or the hosting sites were threatened with legal action, or if the person just got disinterested and moved on to other things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: enchantederotica

More
13 Nov 2015 05:42 #45142 by enchantederotica
After various outlines, I have decided that each chapter will be sold individually still. I may/may not do a few compilation eBooks of random stories, but the ongoing series will remain chapters. With that said, here's some more info:

1) Chapters will now be called Episodes. There will be varying degrees of sex/powers/plot in each. Some will have all of those things. Some will only have one or two.
2) SUPERNATURALS is unchanged.
3) PLAYING GOD is unchanged.
4) THE LAST SORCERESS has many new chapters, a slightly changed order of events, and possibly a new title. I am working on a short Epilogue.
5) As mentioned, THE OMNIPOTENT TEEN and LOVE OF GOD have merged together into a series to be called simply OMNIPOTENCE. I have two new stories to get through before finishing MAKING HISTORY, which will be very slightly changed.
6) THE WITCH NEXT DOOR is on pause. As is another series I almost started called FALLEN ANGELS.

If you purchased a story on the site, and it ends up getting taken down, you will get your Tokens readded to your account. I am trying to come up with some code that will automatically do that. The site will likely close in December for a while as I do these changes.

In the mean time ... here's some art I found that greatly resembles Celeste as she will appear in the Epilogue ... not as wildly busty (yet). Any ideas for a new title for her series? Clearly she is not the LAST SORCERESS ... so that really isnt that fitting.

This message has an attachment image.

• enchantederotica
More
06 Dec 2015 23:17 #45550 by enchantederotica
A tease for everyone. NSFW.

www.enchantederotica.com/omnipotence

New website will be made up of 'mini websites' for all the series. I will start building out Omnipotence first. New character profiles for Hannah, Nika, Sabrina, Erica, Vikki, and Cindy to come soon.

• enchantederotica
More
11 Dec 2015 07:09 #45618 by fdomfan1
Replied by fdomfan1 on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
There's a few stories I really enjoy and I'd be bummed to lose them. For example, I really like Wishful Thinking, Second and Third, The Great Roommate, and Making History. Is there any way to get copies of those stories before they go down?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

More
13 Dec 2015 18:43 #45643 by enchantederotica
Access to the old stories will remain until they are converted over.

The Great Roommate = Not changing at all.
Making History = Tiny changes to the opening. Otherwise the same.
Second and Third and Wishful Thinking are going to remain with the Omnipotence series, but will likely be given to a new character Vikki. We'll see.

Suffice to say: no stories are going to LEAVE, but they will eventually be MOVED.

• enchantederotica
More
16 Dec 2015 03:47 #45680 by enchantederotica

• enchantederotica
More
16 Dec 2015 15:16 #45685 by veggicidal
Are you ever going to finish "The Amulet?" I remember that one from a long time ago and looked forward to it.

More
18 Dec 2015 05:49 #45723 by enchantederotica
Hm. I don't remember that one. "The Necklace" maybe? I think ideas from that story have been placed in other stories, mainly PLAYING GOD Chapter 2. Also the character from The Necklace Alexis has had her series placed on hold as I feel like PLAYING GOD and SUPERNATURALS are more popular. She is not forgotten as she is one of my favorite characters (and one of my favorite characters I have created who has an extremely hot real-life counterpart).

Alexis is of course a teenage nerd/loner/bookworm whose quest for books leads her too a dusty bookstore where she finds an ancient book of witchcraft which she quickly masters. Before her senior year of high school starts, she becomes a master of magic and an extremely powerful witch with a strong desire to conquer her teachers in classmates with a wide range of spells (telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, flight, cloning, creation, shapeshifting, intangibility, invincibility), including the ability to steal the appearance of anyone she sees (including a mega-hot supermodel). Her small town and her high school are quickly conquered... thus begging the question: Should this insanely powerful witch set her goals higher? What else can she conquer?

Alexis is ready for school, but NSFW ...

Cloning is fun and also NSFW ...

So short answer? No, I don't plan on writing The Necklace ... I will expand upon its original concept ... at a later date. After I finish some of this other, more popular stuff.

• enchantederotica
More
20 Dec 2015 18:59 #45747 by veggicidal
Yeah, maybe it was the Necklace. I just like the idea of a girl suddenly becoming powerful, testing out her powers on the world, and then using it for all kinds of evil.

More
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds