Amount

OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga

28 Sep 2017 21:04 #56380 by jasminevancroft
OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga was created by jasminevancroft
You might remember me as TMG or EnchantedErotica. Well, after some time away and enjoying life, I have returned to finally finish something big and great. I have consolidated all my favorite OCs and storylines into one series called OMNIPOTENCE. I plan on this series spanning 80 Episodes, all of which will explore the lives of 6 different women (and 1 man) who have gained omnipotent powers.

Hannah - Born with infinite power. Turned the following mortals into gods with her 'magic':
Nika - The God of Judgment
Rebecca - The God of Beauty
Tiffany - The God of Fate
Celeste - The God of Love
Vanessa - The God of Power
Kwame - The God of Order

Now I know what you're thinking: Can't only one being be truly omnipotent? Yes, that is true. I use the term 'omnipotent' loosely to simply put across that they can basically do anything they want. The 'gods' can fly, turn invisible, use infinite telekinesis, clone, teleport, shape-shift into anything big or small, become intangible, use telepathy, create anything out of thin air, and the list goes on. They CANNOT use time powers and are not supposed to use mind control. Hannah forbids it. My story follows how these 6 once mortal beings (and 1 who was born immortal) as they deal with their new roles as gods. How does this affect their relationships with mortals? How do they use their new powers? Will they get discovered? How does Hannah deal with being worshipped as God? How does Hannah deal with being treated like an alien or a monster? Of course, there's more to it than that, but I'd hate to spoil the fun.

My stories are NSFW and 18+ ONLY!!!
This is "an erotic saga". There is lots and lots of sex and nudity. There is not a lot of action, fighting, laser beams, or muscles. There are however, a LOT of superpowers and 'magic'.

If you are of legal age, visit my new site at www.jasminevancroft.com and sign up. The first 8 Episodes are available to read online right now. I will be selling downloads soon. Signing up is free and requires little personal information/effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, Wotan45, CANNNNIS, tranquinha, Slim0926, veggicidal, Glaazius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jasminevancroft
  • jasminevancroft's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Sep 2017 15:06 #56386 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga
Always enjoyed your stories. Each one a short book really. So powerful that the only real conflict is who to sleep with next.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jasminevancroft

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
29 Sep 2017 15:21 - 29 Sep 2017 15:35 #56387 by jasminevancroft
Replied by jasminevancroft on topic OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga
:) There will be other conflicts. That becomes quite apparent in EPISODE 12. EPISODE 13 also has an interesting conflict.

Then of course there's EPISODE 14 where things go bonkers.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2017 15:35 by jasminevancroft.

• jasminevancroft
More
02 Oct 2017 09:30 #56431 by cchjcj2
Replied by cchjcj2 on topic OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga
Hopefully Nike will be actually bulletproof in ch 16 like in the cover, i'll hand over money for superpowers ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
02 Oct 2017 15:14 - 02 Oct 2017 15:15 #56432 by jasminevancroft
EPISODE 16 is a remastering/extension of my old story KILLER MISTAKE.

Nika will be a lot of things in that story, including bulletproof.

EPISODE 18 will feature an obnoxious amount of superhero-based superpowers as well.
Last edit: 02 Oct 2017 15:15 by jasminevancroft.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikphandel

• jasminevancroft
More
07 Oct 2017 17:39 #56499 by jasminevancroft
I am hoping to have all of EPISODE 15 done by Monday. It is a doozy, and while it does not have a lot of 'powergirl' type superpowers, it is quite a pivotal story in my series as many questions are answered, revelations presented, and new questions posed.

Then I can move on to EPISODES 16 and 18, which I know are stuffed with more 'powergirl' type powers. Granted, the powers they use could be considered 'villainous'... but that's no big deal, right?

• jasminevancroft
More
09 Oct 2017 23:28 #56516 by yearends
Replied by yearends on topic OMNIPOTENCE : An Erotic Saga
I've enjoyed your work since TMG, and despite the way that venture and Enchanted Erotica ended, I'm happy to see you back at it.

What I especially like about this version is that once I've purchased a story, I can download it to local storage, so that even if you end up having to cut this venture short, I won't lose access to the content I purchased.

But I hope to see the entire plot you have planned play out, and I hope enough people support your work for you to keep going until your story reaches its natural conclusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, jasminevancroft

More
09 Oct 2017 23:45 #56517 by jasminevancroft
Thanks. I do feel bad about EE and how that panned out. I thought too big and aimed to high, and well, I think we know how that fable goes.

Omnipotence should be a safer bet. It is much longer than my stories in EE were going to be, but I do have the entire 80-story saga mapped out. In fact, I've already written a fair amount of #80 so that this doesn't end up with unanswered questions.

If I make it past 80... there is a door left open for a 'sequel series', so you're support is appreciated and will help me go beyond 80.

• jasminevancroft
More
12 Oct 2017 16:05 #56549 by jasminevancroft
EPISODE 15 is finally done. It's a doozy. This story is my longest yet and features a ton of intangibility, 'ghosting', floating, body morphing, age morphing, breast expansion, and lots and lots of naked people.

18+ ONLY. Site NSFW.

www.jasminevancroft.com/episode.php?story=16

• jasminevancroft
More
14 Oct 2017 21:06 #56570 by jasminevancroft
I have posted the first 1/3 of EPISODE 16.

Things are going to get real violent real quick in the next 1/3. Not sure when I'll post that.

www.jasminevancroft.com

• jasminevancroft
More
21 Oct 2017 17:21 #56686 by Sarge395
Glad you can download the PDF files. Last time I purchased tokens and was not able to use them before the site went away.

• Sarge395
More
21 Oct 2017 20:06 #56689 by jasminevancroft
Yeah, that was the first big change I knew I needed to make. I'm taking a risk though. Better not see them on other sites, or Nika might have to come looking for those who have angered Hannah!

• jasminevancroft
More
23 Oct 2017 22:20 #56704 by Sarge395
Well the tokens work and the stories can be downloaded. So far so good.

• Sarge395
More
24 Oct 2017 15:25 #56709 by jasminevancroft
So I've decided to build a fun new section on my site that is reminiscent of my old EE stories that let you edit the main characters. These are all going to be very short stories (~2500 words) which will be written in such a way that you can change the names/appearances of the main girls in the stories. Obviously because they are on my site, they will be very sexual in nature, but I am also trying to come up with more 'power based' stories to add to this little library.

A current (NSFW) list of stories (mostly old stories) I plan to update for the new site can be found here: www.jasminevancroft.com/storyeditor.php

You will NOT be able to download these stories, nor save any custom girls (maybe).

• jasminevancroft
More
25 Oct 2017 19:33 #56733 by jasminevancroft
I posted a test for the menu on the Story Editor. Flash is required to see the images, but not edit the characters. You can preview the story text in the synopsis above. The story itself is not ready.

NSFW.

www.jasminevancroft.com/storyeditor_star...tory=intheairtonight

• jasminevancroft
More
31 Oct 2017 17:39 #56823 by jasminevancroft
Updates galore!

One big story finished, and two short ones added as well!

NSFW.

www.jasminevancroft.com

• jasminevancroft
More
04 Nov 2017 16:41 - 04 Nov 2017 16:42 #56886 by jasminevancroft
I'm working on a short (5000 word) story for my new Story Editor that is a little different than the other stories both in my main series, and others in the Story Editor. Some of you might be familiar with the names... this is how it all originally started for me and writing my series like 10 years ago.

This story is based off of a very very old unpublished story about a young girl (lets call her Cindy) who wakes up after a lesbian-sex filled one-night-stand with her old friend from college, Hannah (You might know her!). As it turns out, Hannah was basically an omnipotent being in disguise, and she in turn gave Cindy "seemingly unlimited powers" as well.

The story starts with Cindy waking up alone in her bed and wondering if what Hannah told her was true: does she have powers now? Cindy realizes she does quite quickly: telekinesis, flight, ability to create things out of thin air, and super-strength. Deciding to "call in sick" for work, Cindy instead zips off on a day to see just how powerful Hannah made her.

Because this is a Story Editor story, you will be able to redesign/rename Cindy and put in anyone you want. I'm curious to see what people might want Cindy to do with her powers. This does not have to be a sex story at all, but Cindy will likely not wear much, or she will change outfits quite a lot simply by wishing herself into a new outfit. Does she fight crime? Does she transform into animals or objects? Does she unleash her powers on the populous and become wicked?

If this works out well, I might make it a Choose Your Own Adventure story, so Cindy might be able to do different things each time you read it. We'll see.

So far the story is called A GIFT FROM GOD. Leave me some feedback/ideas. I'll leave you with some great, somewhat-SFW pics of Cindy waking up and wondering what to do on her first day with superpowers.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 04 Nov 2017 16:42 by jasminevancroft.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tranquinha

• jasminevancroft
More
07 Nov 2017 23:20 #56925 by jasminevancroft
So I made a schedule and then totally blew it away. I was working on the next update, but there were a few errors on the site I wanted to tend to, so everyone got this update a week early. Huzzah! The next big update is STILL scheduled for DEC 1st. I'll try to stick closer to it. My current plan is to aim for the update, and if I get things done, either 1) add more stuff or 2) just move on to the next one. Obviously some updates are bigger than others!

Here's what you get this update!
EPISODE 15 BONUS
STORY EDITOR: HIDE AND SEEK
Updated Custom Girl Editor (New quick load and backgrounds. I will replace the "powers" later. Bugs.)
Omnipotence Timeline

I also noticed I had messed up my order of releases. Celeste's solo story DATING AN ANGEL is bumped up the queue, and I have quickly outlined it and come up with some great new stuff. There is a minor character I had planned to reveal, and I just came up with another minor character for kicks!

Feedback, love, and SHARING MY STUFF is always appreciated. Trying to grow! More fans = More stories!

NSFW. 18+ ONLY!!!
www.jasminevancroft.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• jasminevancroft
More
25 Nov 2017 23:04 #57299 by jasminevancroft
Another update!

- First half of EPISODE 17
- New Story Editor story
- New Bio pages (might add animated .gifs later)
- New Holiday outfits in the Custom Girl Editor

I don't think EPISODE 17 is going to be a big hit on this site as it is all sex (and all very perverse sex at that), but I know EPISODE 18 will be a hit. Still a few weeks out on that one.

18+ ONLY!

www.jasminevancroft.com

• jasminevancroft
More
10 Dec 2017 16:39 #57624 by jasminevancroft
I have now created a Patreon Page.

www.patreon.com/omnipotence

If you already purchase Tokens for my site, this is likely a better option. The ration of Dollars:Tokens is a little better than PayPal. Plus even if I don't release a new story you want each month, you can still earn the Tokens you paid for and spend them at a later date. Yes, it is a monthly subscription, but you still get your money's worth in Tokens even if you don't spend them yet. They just get added to your bank.

Here's my breakdown:

Paypal:
PROS -

Instant Tokens as soon as you want them
CONS -
No bonus features
Ratio is a tiny bit higher = Less Tokens per Dollar
Gotta get your CC out every time you want to buy.

Patreon:
PROS -

Bonus features based upon commitment.
Lower ratio = More Tokens per Dollar
Tokens added to account automatically.
CONS -
Tokens are not added until the end of the month (but its also when I do an update, so that works, sorta).

Take a peek and support Hannah and her friends, even if it's just a measly $1. It helps me gauge my fanbase as I gather my stories aren't really publicly discussed. No worries. I still get the anonymous fan-mail from time to time.

PS: If I could offer a "date with Hannah", I would. maybe this pic of you on a date with her will have to suffice. :P

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AuGoose

• jasminevancroft
More
13 Dec 2017 19:34 #57710 by jasminevancroft
So after some feedback, I will be working towards a "Choose Your Own Path" story where yes, you can go on a date with Hannah. No other characters are options as of now due to their obvious differences in personalities. A date with Rebecca or Kelly would be far different than a date with Hannah.

This is going to be a Patreon Goal... so something work towards. If you're already a Patreon member, THANKS! How about we go find some more people to chip in? :P It's the only way this will happen. Until then, I'll keep pumping out more stories.

If you're not on my Patreon ... why not? It's a way better deal that going through Paypal.

This image is hidden for guests.

• jasminevancroft
More
15 Dec 2017 01:20 #57730 by jasminevancroft
Site is updated!

4 new stories!

18+ only!

Get on over there!

www.jasminevancroft.com

• jasminevancroft
More
10 Sep 2018 16:07 #61027 by jasminevancroft
New "Subscription" option on Patreon! Get VIP Access!

Thanks to an upgraded tier on my Patreon, you can now get FULL READ ACCESS to any of my stories for $5/month. I have 25 novelas currently available and I (try to) add a new one each month. Keep in mind that this does NOT give you download access (because it'd be stupid to let someone download my entire library for $5 then just read it later).

If you read fast (or often), this would be a great way to get into my series!

www.patreon.com/jasminevancroft

NSFW

• jasminevancroft
More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds