Amount

Lunch with a Super..something

30 Apr 2014 14:33 #36331 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Lunch with a Super..something
Anna nodded.

"If i where a guessing woman, i would suspect that you being strong isn't anything directly physical. i mean if you could really lift a tank your skelton whould colapse under its weight long before. Hell did some research on this-werid things happen to for lack of the better word real strong people- muscles can do more sometime then the rest of the body. Maybe your litterally infinitly strong-but it comes when it comes"

She shrugged ". costume its what ever you like- i personally could see the value in a cape though- its good for disguising your shape a bit. People are going to laugh at you, thats part of the package"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• castor
  • castor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 May 2014 08:15 #36340 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Lunch with a Super..something
"There's something else you should know. That earthquake the other day was not natural. It was done by someone deliberately, and I know who. She caused the earthquake as a distraction to that jewellery store heist. I managed to stop the heist...and I found out who she is...but there's nothing to stop her from doing something like that again. And there are others. I've met someone who can detect these people, and what they can do. Can you arrest someone for causing an earthquake? I've been keeping an eye on her place but she hasn't shown up. And my friend can only detect her when he's close enough, or if she's using her power. He says there are some out there he can find all the time, like me, who are sort of constantly using their...ability. What do you think I should do when I find her?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, castor

More
01 May 2014 15:04 #36343 by castor
Anna shrugged " you sounded Scared. In the police 90% of the mistakes people make are caused by fear these days. I supose the anwser is to hope the next time that you have a phone booth near by .If you want to take her to the police i suspect the train is out on it,. sometime when someone commits a crime the anwser for us is to wait for the next one and hope that where there to get it-that kind of thing though....its tough. If you can get a picture maybe i can do something to see about the cops picking her up"

She paused "But if you got a guy who can detect superpowers...well maybe he is the first recruit in your new team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

• castor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 May 2014 19:50 #36448 by castor
There was a pause in the restraunt. Mary was aware that this wan't exactly the hottest new nightspot in town, but they wheren't quite alone-if no one was paying attention.

Mary looked around the room, and spoke quietly. "If I'm going to do this masked crusader thing, I need to get something together by tonight."

Anna shrugged. "Is this something where the fate of the world is destined to be decided like right away"

"Gregory knows where there's two enhanced criminals working together." she looked a bit happy side to side.

mary continued. "He says they've been practising on this night of the week for a month,"
ann paused and chewed on her food. as a cop she prided a little bit on the percise aura of action and reaction to things..so she considered "Doing what?"
"And they need to be stopped."
"From doing what.... "
mary considered her statement. "Um...he says one is manipulating metal, and the other is working electrical fields.I don't know what their planning next, but Greg says they already robbed two hardware stores and a few houses. "People have been hurt."

Anna paused, she shook her head for a second. At one level she should apreciate her, she was trying she was thinking, she was applying good comicbook logic- and well if you could toss tanks around that was something.

she continued. "The point is, I sort of need to sort of that mask thing by six o'clock so I can go talk to them."

anna nodded. Well time to think like a comicbook. "Okay. My advice is...follow them, catch them in the act. I can send in some cops to cleanup afterwards. Let them make a scene and fix it"
"Can you help me with my disguise?"

anna paused. "6 oclock...sure i think i can."

mary smiled. "I have no idea what to use. A diving suit? a leatard? What would you do?"

• castor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 May 2014 01:34 #36457 by castor
Anna paused "But if your going to do this..one you need to work on...and that is...attitude. the reason to do this, is to devolop that.. its probabbly not going to come over night, but you need....not just you know a costume, a uniform...but a personality" Don't think to much about what people think. The first time you toss a car around the world isn't going to care about how ridiculious you look
[ "I'm going to care," Mary pouted, looking like a real teenager for the first time during lunch "I don't want them to give up because they're laughing too hard! "I want them to respect me."

Anna shrugged. Sipping a slightly watery soda. just you know becuse they could water it down. show em it was capable.

"I mean...look at Batman. He wore the outfit to be scary!" mary said
: I don't think you want to be scary. I think you want to be awe inspiring. and maybe perhaps less is more in that regard works." said anna

"I don't want people making fun of me, that's all. "What did you have in mind, exactly?"

Anna paused. "Someting Red. People like Red.

Mary perked up. "Red is good."

If your going to be a superhero be a superhero. Like a skintight red suit, gloves and a mask. what goes good with Red. like orange, and yellow. Red orange and yellow. Neoprane is popular with the kids these days.

anna paused for a second though shaking her heads. "The problem with this is-well we got like 6 hours here...and thats going to take time."

• castor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 May 2014 03:02 #36471 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Lunch with a Super..something
I just want to point that Castor and I met in the chatroom last weekend to work the rest of this scene out. Thank you Castor, for sorting it out and posting it.

More
18 May 2014 14:35 - 18 May 2014 14:37 #36503 by castor
"Maybe I should just ninja-up or something for tonight, then. Go with a ski-mask." said mary
anna paused. " No that looks scary".

"I'm going to need something!" said mary tapping her feet.

Anna looked into the room. she considered something this would likely be one of those images that you see for years, on newspapers magazines something that exists. national consqieunce. she looked in the back of the restraunt and there was a woman sitting with a kid. " How about like we find some red yoga pants and a shirt-maybe like a jean jacket, or something and some gloves....and then maybe like a red peice of fabric-like your out on the night of the town see two villans and decide to fight then with some handy gloves a random peice of fabric....that could work."

she then paused and thought of this. "You know like you haven't planned this for weeks"

mary smiled "Okay. It sounds like you know your stuff, Detective."

Anna shrugged "I got two things. I got a badge and i got a gun. Ones a symbols ones a wepion-with out the other, its pretty usless. You....got a gun, your going to need to invent your badge-but i can tell you what a badge is. Theres a comerical a little older before your time- it was for what like deoderant. Never let them see you sweat.

"I don't think I can sweat." marry said "I was on a treadmill for six hours once and didn't tired."

" No you have been sweating constantly this entire time." Said mary " You can deny it, but thats just a form of it.

"Well...how did you think calling me here to this place was going to make me feel?"said mary "

"Of course I'm nervous. But they don't have anything to frighten me. I really should show you some of the stuff i can do."

Anna putt her hand on marys " Figured there was about 20 percent chance that you where going to punch me out of the back window into the street. Honey i am terrifed to. But the point is you don't show it. There is plenty they can do to hurt you. And i am not talking about the guy who can play with metal. i am talking about everyone.

Mary shook her head. "I really don't think they can. Did you know I've been shot already? "Were you really afraid of me?""

Anna looked her noise at the young woman across from her " Have you been laughed at? Peolple scream at you? Call you a menace and a monster...

"No."

Anna shook chase you with pitchforks.

"That stuff doesn't happen!"

Anna shrugged " wel maybe not the pitchfforks"

"Why do you think I've been keeping this a secret from everyone?" mary looked frustrated "You're the only one other than me and Greg who knows what I am."'

Anna tapped a shoulder "Ask Miley cyrus. Ask any celebrity... Any poltiician. Ask your father. You have to elarn to control your emotions-becuse they will be your ennemy..."

Marys face seemed to try to do what she was asked. she tried but it came through "Then why go public at all? Batman never did any press conferences."

Anna commented "you have to learn not to be human...becuse well your human. you want to help. You want to be a possitve force in the world. and this probabbly the best way. people are going to sling arrows...and you have to avoid there traps. you have to be...do you have any ideas for a name?"

Mary smiled "No. I haven't been planning on coming out of closet."

Anna looked at a waitress for the check. that took a bit " and you can be possitve. if nothing else. its something that the first superhero in the world is a black woman."

Mary chuckled. "That's going to really piss off the rednecks!"

anna smiled. " And people are going to love you for it- some of them. And if you do this right you are going to be loved- and if you want to enjoy that enjoy it. People love a hero."

Mary smiled. "I'd like that. To be a hero like Dad...to really help keep people safe And I know I can."

" My advice is.... lets put together a quick costume go to a store get some stuff. somewhere between halloween and a ngiht on the town 60/40. You go fight these metal heads, i get the cops, they get the press, whether it gets televised or not is up to the gods-but you don't talk to the press..at least two weeks. give the story sometime to burn. Maybe a week."

" "Okay. I don't know how Greg will feel about this when I tell him what you know. anna shook her head "But I'm sure he'll be okay with it. I got money...let's go shopping."
Last edit: 18 May 2014 14:37 by castor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rueda09, Dru1076

• castor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds