Amount

Ask a Supergirl

17 Sep 2012 18:30 #28653 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?


Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.


Okay. No flowers, then. If you can see that far can you see microscopic things?

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 18:40 - 17 Sep 2012 18:42 #28654 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?


Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.


Okay. No flowers, then. If you can see that far can you see microscopic things?


I haven't tried it yet. Hmmm, lemme give that a shot.

So I'm looking at this butterfly that it on a flower outside of my window. Wow, I'm able to see down to every detail! I can zoom in further and I am able to see down to the cells! Further down and I'm able to see the neutrons, protons, electrons!

That's just too cool! I don't know that I'm able to zoom all the way down like that. Though I think I can go a bit further if I tried, I'm going to stop at that level for now.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got the first part of the story up. Now I know you guys have qualms about me posting about my personal life but I felt that it's better if I do for this one. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has posted about their personal and professional life in one.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 18:42 by Camille Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
17 Sep 2012 18:48 - 17 Sep 2012 19:08 #28655 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Ask a Supergirl
I can wait. Honeymoons don't last forever. Either way, I hope no one's expecting an apology for "driving the thread off the rails." When given the opportunity to talk to a newly empowered Supergirl, I prefer to flirt, joke around, try to score some booty, and not to take myself too seriously. I'll let the rest of you handle the weighty issues of math and science. :P

Edit: just read the story. Fun times! Hope to see the next installment soon.
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 19:08 by yohashuan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 18:55 #28656 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?


Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.


Okay. No flowers, then. If you can see that far can you see microscopic things?


I haven't tried it yet. Hmmm, lemme give that a shot.

So I'm looking at this butterfly that it on a flower outside of my window. Wow, I'm able to see down to every detail! I can zoom in further and I am able to see down to the cells! Further down and I'm able to see the neutrons, protons, electrons!

That's just too cool! I don't know that I'm able to zoom all the way down like that. Though I think I can go a bit further if I tried, I'm going to stop at that level for now.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got the first part of the story up. Now I know you guys have qualms about me posting about my personal life but I felt that it's better if I do for this one. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has posted about their personal and professional life in one.


It must be so exciting finding new powers on a daily basis.

Just read the story and it's a great start, Ms. Jones! So that took you...what? A couple of seconds to type out...with one hand? What was the other doing I wonder? :P

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 19:48 #28658 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

yohashuan wrote: I can wait. Honeymoons don't last forever. Either way, I hope no one's expecting an apology for "driving the thread off the rails." When given the opportunity to talk to a newly empowered Supergirl, I prefer to flirt, joke around, try to score some booty, and not to take myself too seriously. I'll let the rest of you handle the weighty issues of math and science. :P

Edit: just read the story. Fun times! Hope to see the next installment soon.


I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?


Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.


Okay. No flowers, then. If you can see that far can you see microscopic things?


I haven't tried it yet. Hmmm, lemme give that a shot.

So I'm looking at this butterfly that it on a flower outside of my window. Wow, I'm able to see down to every detail! I can zoom in further and I am able to see down to the cells! Further down and I'm able to see the neutrons, protons, electrons!

That's just too cool! I don't know that I'm able to zoom all the way down like that. Though I think I can go a bit further if I tried, I'm going to stop at that level for now.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got the first part of the story up. Now I know you guys have qualms about me posting about my personal life but I felt that it's better if I do for this one. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has posted about their personal and professional life in one.


It must be so exciting finding new powers on a daily basis.

Just read the story and it's a great start, Ms. Jones! So that took you...what? A couple of seconds to type out...with one hand? What was the other doing I wonder? :P


That is for me to know and for you to never find out! :blush:

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
17 Sep 2012 21:15 #28659 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote: I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P


Well then I def take it all back. I thought my tongue-in-cheek approach was obvious, but I guess that's why they made those rules about sarcasm and the internet. Anyway, maybe just consider it practice for dealing with the multitudes of genuinely obsessed men who are about to spend every waking moment trying to figure out your identity on the internet once you truly go public, all so they can track you down with cheesy pick-up lines 1000x more uncomfortably sleazy than my own. I don't think the world is ready for a celebrity like you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 21:20 #28660 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote: I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P


Taking lines from other supergirls, I see. :P

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 21:31 #28661 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

yohashuan wrote:

Camille Jones wrote: I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P


Well then I def take it all back. I thought my tongue-in-cheek approach was obvious, but I guess that's why they made those rules about sarcasm and the internet. Anyway, maybe just consider it practice for dealing with the multitudes of genuinely obsessed men who are about to spend every waking moment trying to figure out your identity on the internet once you truly go public, all so they can track you down with cheesy pick-up lines 1000x more uncomfortably sleazy than my own. I don't think the world is ready for a celebrity like you.


:P

You know I wasn't really going to throw you into the sun. Though you do bring up an interesting point, which is why I'm going to make my personal life separate from my public life. Or I may just ask if they can just respect my privacy if I do decide to come out one day. I know that my identity can't be maintained, eventually something is going to give. However, maintaining my privacy is feasible. I'll allow the press and some publicity but not all the time.

Anon wrote:

Camille Jones wrote: I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P


Taking lines from other supergirls, I see. :P


I give credit where credit is due. LMK is actually growing to be one of my favorite supergirls. Also brings a what-if I discovered the meteor at her age instead?

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
17 Sep 2012 21:38 #28662 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Ask a Supergirl
You should get a secret identity. Don't mess around with "asking for privacy" from the world. The first time Njae gets kidnapped, tied up with a bomb around his waist and left to hang from the minute hand of Big Ben, with explosion imminent unless you bring the nameless assailant a billion dollars worth of Gold taken straight out of Fort Knox, you'll be wishing you hadn't been so forthcoming about your personal life.

Oh and totally off-topic... none of you guys have NJae's address do you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 21:44 #28664 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

yohashuan wrote: You should get a secret identity. Don't mess around with "asking for privacy" from the world. The first time Njae gets kidnapped, tied up with a bomb around his waist and left to hang from the minute hand of Big Ben, with explosion imminent unless you bring the nameless assailant a billion dollars worth of Gold taken straight out of Fort Knox, you'll be wishing you hadn't been so forthcoming about your personal life.

Oh and totally off-topic... none of you guys have NJae's address do you?


Very funny.

And well I am working on that to be honest. I do have a name picked out but I am going to have to see if I can at least wear a wig and maybe I start doing a few things to alter my normal appearance. Only time will tell.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
17 Sep 2012 21:51 #28665 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Heck. You may find out you can shapeshift and it won't matter.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2012 00:00 #28669 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote: Heck. You may find out you can shapeshift and it won't matter.


That would be very cool and highly convenient. And since the meteor altered my appearance some, maybe I might have that power all along. But I doubt it as of now.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
20 Sep 2012 00:42 #28677 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Heck. You may find out you can shapeshift and it won't matter.


That would be very cool and highly convenient. And since the meteor altered my appearance some, maybe I might have that power all along. But I doubt it as of now.


I think with the combination of the influx of radiation, and your own cognitive wishes, kyou can have whatever power you wish to have. Just a theory?

However, if you could shape change to any humanoid you wanted- a 'better' version of you- or something else, what would you shape change to?

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2012 17:27 #28680 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Ask a Supergirl
Something I just thought about, do you get many requests from your friends and family to help them out (give them a lift to the other side of town, changed the wheel on their car when they don't have a jack)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2012 19:16 #28682 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Apparently 18% of the North Pole has melted! What have you been up to, girl?!

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2012 03:21 #28685 by jmg88
Replied by jmg88 on topic Ask a Supergirl
when you used the super breath??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2012 04:51 - 22 Sep 2012 03:44 #28686 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Heck. You may find out you can shapeshift and it won't matter.


That would be very cool and highly convenient. And since the meteor altered my appearance some, maybe I might have that power all along. But I doubt it as of now.


I think with the combination of the influx of radiation, and your own cognitive wishes, kyou can have whatever power you wish to have. Just a theory?

However, if you could shape change to any humanoid you wanted- a 'better' version of you- or something else, what would you shape change to?


That is a very interesting theory and it’s been proven so far. I was going to the gym a lot so I wanted to be able to be strong, to be fast and to have high endurance. As far as flying goes, well, I mean who doesn’t want to be able to fly? So far, it seems that all of my powers have been as a result of what I wanted at that time, whether for something to come to me or for someone to listen to me. I might test this theory out a bit further but so far it is viable.

Hmm, I’ve always wanted to look like Olivia Wilde or Charlize Theron for a little while. But I think I’m most comfortable being myself so I might just do that for fun. Hmm, that reminds me of the AURG Convention that I read about. That was a lot of fun!

The Highlander wrote: Something I just thought about, do you get many requests from your friends and family to help them out (give them a lift to the other side of town, changed the wheel on their car when they don't have a jack)?


Funny you should ask!
My mom’s house in New York is very spacious and has quite a bit of land, which usually translates to a plethora of chores.

So whenever I come over to visit, I’m usually left with a list of things that I have to do, and for some strange reason, they are usually things that only I can do.

Last week was pretty interesting to say the least. My mom left me a long list as usual. Some of the stuff I did was replace the shingles on the roof of the house. Of course, instead of using a ladder, I just simply hovered there, wearing nothing but a tanktop and shorts as I didn’t even use a hammer for the nails, I just simply flicked it lightly with my finger. I also had to trim the trees, get a wasp’s nest out of a tree, replace the fence and repaint the shed. Obviously, I tackled on these chores in my own way but I had a feeling my mom didn’t want me to use conventional means.

It seems that I wasn’t the only one benefiting these superpowers.

jnw550 wrote: Apparently 18% of the North Pole has melted! What have you been up to, girl?!

I uh, erm….:blushes:

I have got to find another way to take cold baths after…..after d-doing certain things with the person I am with.

Alright, I guess I’ll go fix it, it’s my fault in the first place.

I then fly towards the North Pole, stopping at a few thousand feet above it. I then take a deep breath in, my breast and chest expanding as I was sucking in a lot of air into my powerful lungs. I then began to purse my breath, a jet stream of near absolute freezing air shoots from my pursed lips. The air starts to get colder as the ice begins to form, much thicker than before. Once I see that I was able to reverse the damage I've done, I smiled and looked back.

"Better?"

jmg88 wrote: when you used the super breath??

Sorry, I didn’t quite understand what you are asking me.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?
Last edit: 22 Sep 2012 03:44 by Camille Jones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
22 Sep 2012 17:17 #28704 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Much better!

That aspect of your...new body...must be pretty intense now. Wow.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what real beasts do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2012 22:01 #28705 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote: Much better!

That aspect of your...new body...must be pretty intense now. Wow.



It's unlike anything else I've experienced before in my life. Words can't describe it.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
22 Sep 2012 22:19 #28706 by supian
Replied by supian on topic Ask a Supergirl
So, say you were to break into a nuclear reactor site (I'm not suggesting you should smash through the walls), but could your body consume and absorb limitless power if you were to grab hold of the reactor rods?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds