Amount

Ask a Supergirl

23 Feb 2013 19:27 - 23 Feb 2013 19:31 #30537 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

berkshirelad2012 wrote: Hello Supergirl, don't suppose you have any sisters :O)

Do you ever take you're boyfriend flying? does he like it?


Hi Berkshire!

No, I'm a single child so I don't have any siblings that I'm aware of.

And I have taken Tom (my boyfriend) flying a few times before. The first time was a bit uneasy, but just only for the first few seconds. After that, he can't seem to get enough of it, whether I'm carrying him as I fly high above the city or hovering around the apartment.

UPDATE: Alright, I don't know if the solar flare has receded but I do feel myself getting a lot stronger. Like my muscles are a bit bigger and denser and harder. Even when I'm relaxed I looked pumped, when I flex my arms it's just a whole different story. Well, I'm not huge or anything but it is quite impressive if I say so myself. Tom compares it to touching hard marble if it was covered by warm silk. No new powers as of yet but I'll keep you posted.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?
Last edit: 23 Feb 2013 19:31 by Camille Jones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
24 Feb 2013 06:22 #30539 by berkshirelad2012
Replied by berkshirelad2012 on topic Ask a Supergirl
I just want to go on the record and say i'm very jealous of Tom :O(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2013 23:47 #30544 by Gargamel6
Replied by Gargamel6 on topic Ask a Supergirl
u said ur`re getting a lot stronger, but just described the muscle mass. Did u put it to a test?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2013 16:58 #30552 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

Gargamel6 wrote: u said ur`re getting a lot stronger, but just described the muscle mass. Did u put it to a test?


I did, but just on some items that are around my room. Things like a dumbbell, kettlebell and a metal ball I made out of a crushed barbell from before. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me a proper test but it did weigh as if nothing was there whereas before I felt only a tiny bit of weight. As for crushing these items together, again it felt as if I was just squishing air.

Okay, so I think the solar flare is over and done with, and I did try out to see if I have any new powers. And I did manage to find something new, I can change my physical appearance. Pretty nifty and convenient, especially on any covert missions I may embark on. Plus, it'll make having a secret identity much easier now.

On the next note, sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been busy with work and school. However, Spring Break is sometime next month so I might have some more free time to write a story. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

As far as the story queue is going, this is what is on my list:

1) My Workshop Story that I missed.
2) Chapter IV (Final Chapter)
3) Origins (and however many chapters that may take)
4) Collab Workshop with njae
5) Possible Sequel to A Day In the Military
6) What It Means to be a Hero (One-shot that I want to do for some time now)

And that is it for now until I come up with more things. Alright, bye for now!

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
25 Feb 2013 18:31 #30554 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

Gargamel6 wrote: u said ur`re getting a lot stronger, but just described the muscle mass. Did u put it to a test?


I did, but just on some items that are around my room. Things like a dumbbell, kettlebell and a metal ball I made out of a crushed barbell from before. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me a proper test but it did weigh as if nothing was there whereas before I felt only a tiny bit of weight. As for crushing these items together, again it felt as if I was just squishing air.

Okay, so I think the solar flare is over and done with, and I did try out to see if I have any new powers. And I did manage to find something new, I can change my physical appearance. Pretty nifty and convenient, especially on any covert missions I may embark on. Plus, it'll make having a secret identity much easier now.

On the next note, sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been busy with work and school. However, Spring Break is sometime next month so I might have some more free time to write a story. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

As far as the story queue is going, this is what is on my list:

1) My Workshop Story that I missed.
2) Chapter IV (Final Chapter)
3) Origins (and however many chapters that may take)
4) Collab Workshop with njae
5) Possible Sequel to A Day In the Military
6) What It Means to be a Hero (One-shot that I want to do for some time now)

And that is it for now until I come up with more things. Alright, bye for now!


Given how strong you were before I was wondering what you could possibly use to test yourself. Maybe you could try relocating some asteroids (or small moons), that might provide a suitable challenge for your power?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2013 18:29 #30565 by blaine23
Replied by blaine23 on topic Ask a Supergirl
if you're not already this strong, lets say you were strong enough to uproot a whole building. how exactly would you do it and would you have mercy on the victims inside?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2013 15:26 #30585 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

The Highlander wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

Gargamel6 wrote: u said ur`re getting a lot stronger, but just described the muscle mass. Did u put it to a test?


I did, but just on some items that are around my room. Things like a dumbbell, kettlebell and a metal ball I made out of a crushed barbell from before. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me a proper test but it did weigh as if nothing was there whereas before I felt only a tiny bit of weight. As for crushing these items together, again it felt as if I was just squishing air.

Okay, so I think the solar flare is over and done with, and I did try out to see if I have any new powers. And I did manage to find something new, I can change my physical appearance. Pretty nifty and convenient, especially on any covert missions I may embark on. Plus, it'll make having a secret identity much easier now.

On the next note, sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been busy with work and school. However, Spring Break is sometime next month so I might have some more free time to write a story. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

As far as the story queue is going, this is what is on my list:

1) My Workshop Story that I missed.
2) Chapter IV (Final Chapter)
3) Origins (and however many chapters that may take)
4) Collab Workshop with njae
5) Possible Sequel to A Day In the Military
6) What It Means to be a Hero (One-shot that I want to do for some time now)

And that is it for now until I come up with more things. Alright, bye for now!


Given how strong you were before I was wondering what you could possibly use to test yourself. Maybe you could try relocating some asteroids (or small moons), that might provide a suitable challenge for your power?


Hmm, I suppose that I can try that. Alright, hang on for a second.

-about 2 hours later-

Alright, I'm back! That was actually a lot of fun. I managed to get to the asteroid belt a lot faster than normal so I had more time to test out my powers. So I'm pushing a few asteroids around, about the size of Rhode Island. To be honest, it didn't take much effort to haul them in and out of the belt.

Then I saw a massive asteroid, possibly the combined size of Africa and Asia. If only you guys saw the smile on my face as I flew right over to the massive asteroid. I planted my hands on the massive rock and started to push it. Not gonna lie, it required a bit of effort to move it, but just a tiny bit. Too much and I was beginning to press right through it. So I managed to move the massive rock in and out of the belt, no doubt taking out more asteroids along the path.

After putting it back inside the belt, I then decide to go inside the large asteroid. I fly at full speed, rocks bouncing off my body harmlessly as I drill inside until I feel that I am right in the middle of the rock. With one powerful flex, the rock cracks deep inside before exploding from within, sending several smaller asteroids crashing into the other asteroids nearby, completely obliterating it.

Satisfied with my handiwork, I then decide to head on home.

Not gonna lie, it feels good to let loose once in a while.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
28 Feb 2013 17:07 #30588 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Ask a Supergirl
Did you hear about that meteor that crashed in Russia a few weeks or a month back? Did you investigate it? Who knows. Maybe theres another supergirl out there now. Or superman ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2013 18:02 #30589 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

blaine23 wrote: if you're not already this strong, lets say you were strong enough to uproot a whole building. how exactly would you do it and would you have mercy on the victims inside?


Well, first off, if I was to go lift a building I would evacuate the people inside first to lift it. Second, I'm not sure that the building will hold if I try to lift it so I probably wouldn't do it. Conversely, I did lift Olympus Mons a while back so that should give you an indication of how strong I am.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
28 Feb 2013 18:03 #30590 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

Caylane wrote: Did you hear about that meteor that crashed in Russia a few weeks or a month back? Did you investigate it? Who knows. Maybe theres another supergirl out there now. Or superman ;)


I have not but it is likely. One also landed in California so we could have another supergirl or superman as well.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
28 Feb 2013 18:43 #30591 by ArgentDragon
Replied by ArgentDragon on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

Caylane wrote: Did you hear about that meteor that crashed in Russia a few weeks or a month back? Did you investigate it? Who knows. Maybe theres another supergirl out there now. Or superman ;)


I have not but it is likely. One also landed in California so we could have another supergirl or superman as well.


Well, if you need to fly out to California to investigate, let me know if you need a guide around the San Francisco area. Although the recent California meteor was down south over LA, if I remember correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2013 22:13 #30594 by eJm
Replied by eJm on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

blaine23 wrote: if you're not already this strong, lets say you were strong enough to uproot a whole building. how exactly would you do it and would you have mercy on the victims inside?


Well, first off, if I was to go lift a building I would evacuate the people inside first to lift it. Second, I'm not sure that the building will hold if I try to lift it so I probably wouldn't do it. Conversely, I did lift Olympus Mons a while back so that should give you an indication of how strong I am.


I would say try that again and see how easier it is but from what you said, it might not be worth the effort. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2013 18:46 - 07 Mar 2013 18:48 #30675 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:
Hmm, I suppose that I can try that. Alright, hang on for a second.

-about 2 hours later-

Alright, I'm back! That was actually a lot of fun. I managed to get to the asteroid belt a lot faster than normal so I had more time to test out my powers. So I'm pushing a few asteroids around, about the size of Rhode Island. To be honest, it didn't take much effort to haul them in and out of the belt.

Then I saw a massive asteroid, possibly the combined size of Africa and Asia. If only you guys saw the smile on my face as I flew right over to the massive asteroid. I planted my hands on the massive rock and started to push it. Not gonna lie, it required a bit of effort to move it, but just a tiny bit. Too much and I was beginning to press right through it. So I managed to move the massive rock in and out of the belt, no doubt taking out more asteroids along the path.

After putting it back inside the belt, I then decide to go inside the large asteroid. I fly at full speed, rocks bouncing off my body harmlessly as I drill inside until I feel that I am right in the middle of the rock. With one powerful flex, the rock cracks deep inside before exploding from within, sending several smaller asteroids crashing into the other asteroids nearby, completely obliterating it.

Satisfied with my handiwork, I then decide to head on home.

Not gonna lie, it feels good to let loose once in a while.


Sounds like you had a good time, I just hope you made sure that none of those asteroids you were playing with (or fragments of the one you destroyed) are heading towards earth. I know you could stop them without any trouble, but there's always the chance of you missing one.

I've been thinking about your newly devolved ability to change your appearance, how powerful is it? Can you make yourself bigger or smaller, and if so what are you limits? Can you alter different parts of your body, say making your legs longer without changing anything else? Have you done anything special for Tom with it (turned yourself into his favourite celebrity, grown breasts bigger than his head etc)?
Last edit: 07 Mar 2013 18:48 by The Highlander.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2013 16:59 #30685 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

The Highlander wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:
Hmm, I suppose that I can try that. Alright, hang on for a second.

-about 2 hours later-

Alright, I'm back! That was actually a lot of fun. I managed to get to the asteroid belt a lot faster than normal so I had more time to test out my powers. So I'm pushing a few asteroids around, about the size of Rhode Island. To be honest, it didn't take much effort to haul them in and out of the belt.

Then I saw a massive asteroid, possibly the combined size of Africa and Asia. If only you guys saw the smile on my face as I flew right over to the massive asteroid. I planted my hands on the massive rock and started to push it. Not gonna lie, it required a bit of effort to move it, but just a tiny bit. Too much and I was beginning to press right through it. So I managed to move the massive rock in and out of the belt, no doubt taking out more asteroids along the path.

After putting it back inside the belt, I then decide to go inside the large asteroid. I fly at full speed, rocks bouncing off my body harmlessly as I drill inside until I feel that I am right in the middle of the rock. With one powerful flex, the rock cracks deep inside before exploding from within, sending several smaller asteroids crashing into the other asteroids nearby, completely obliterating it.

Satisfied with my handiwork, I then decide to head on home.

Not gonna lie, it feels good to let loose once in a while.


Sounds like you had a good time, I just hope you made sure that none of those asteroids you were playing with (or fragments of the one you destroyed) are heading towards earth. I know you could stop them without any trouble, but there's always the chance of you missing one.

I've been thinking about your newly devolved ability to change your appearance, how powerful is it? Can you make yourself bigger or smaller, and if so what are you limits? Can you alter different parts of your body, say making your legs longer without changing anything else? Have you done anything special for Tom with it (turned yourself into his favourite celebrity, grown breasts bigger than his head etc)?


I can change the ways my eyes are shaped, my lips, mouth, chin, jaw, hair color, hair style, compress my muscles a bit, change my bust, right down to my skin tone. I can't grow much taller or smaller, just maybe a 4 inch difference from my normal height. I did find I can alter different body parts if I wanted to, but for some reason focusing on that is a bit more taxing than a overall change. I haven't tried anything in that degree yet but I'll probably give it a shot.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
09 Mar 2013 19:51 #30695 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Hi
Have you ever abused your powers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2013 05:50 #30696 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

smoki07 wrote: Hi
Have you ever abused your powers?


A few times when I first got them. All that power kinda screwed with my head a bit, took a bit for me to get myself grounded. Well on a mental level anyways. I mentioned one particular incident around the beginning of this thread, involving coffee and a rude customer if I remember.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
10 Mar 2013 13:49 #30699 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

smoki07 wrote: Hi
Have you ever abused your powers?


A few times when I first got them. All that power kinda screwed with my head a bit, took a bit for me to get myself grounded. Well on a mental level anyways. I mentioned one particular incident around the beginning of this thread, involving coffee and a rude customer if I remember.


Hmmm but nothing too serious like hurting or killing for fun?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2013 14:46 #30700 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

smoki07 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

smoki07 wrote: Hi
Have you ever abused your powers?


A few times when I first got them. All that power kinda screwed with my head a bit, took a bit for me to get myself grounded. Well on a mental level anyways. I mentioned one particular incident around the beginning of this thread, involving coffee and a rude customer if I remember.


Hmmm but nothing too serious like hurting or killing for fun?


No, none of that, thank God.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
10 Mar 2013 15:47 #30701 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Hello Camille. Have you ever abused your powers like your superhuman strength to destroy someone's car(s) or other things aside the ones you mentioned before?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2013 14:00 #30705 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Ask a Supergirl
but you're ready to kill or hurt if needed, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds