Amount

Ask a Supergirl

11 Mar 2013 17:13 #30706 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Ask a Supergirl
It's really interesting to see how many questions go into bad ubergirl territory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2013 22:28 #30709 by jimbob
Replied by jimbob on topic Ask a Supergirl
Yeah. I get the feeling alot of you guys REALLY want her to be evil for some reason. I for one am glad to have a supergirl that didn't immediately start rampaging left and right.

More
11 Mar 2013 22:47 #30710 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Ask a Supergirl
hey ong76win2 & jimbob, take it easy lol i was teasing her :p

More
11 Mar 2013 22:51 #30711 by ArgentDragon
Replied by ArgentDragon on topic Ask a Supergirl
I'll second that. I know that there's lots of guys that like the idea of a supergirl abusing her powers and any man that gets in her way, but I'm glad Camille is good-natured and wanting to protect others.

Pus, she's wonderful to talk to in chat :)

More
12 Mar 2013 04:06 - 12 Mar 2013 04:10 #30718 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Ask a Supergirl

ArgentDragon wrote: I'll second that. I know that there's lots of guys that like the idea of a supergirl abusing her powers and any man that gets in her way, but I'm glad Camille is good-natured and wanting to protect others.

Pus, she's wonderful to talk to in chat :)

I am also glad that Camille is on the side of good. I do know she helps out alot. She also tries to chat and answer our questions here if she is not busy. I really admire her for being a good, kind, helpful person even if she has all those powers but she tries to be a down to earth person. :-)

I am just curious how she did when she got her powers. How she adjusted to it in her daily life.
Last edit: 12 Mar 2013 04:10 by ong76win2.

More
13 Mar 2013 17:43 #30739 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl
:blush:

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I'm pretty happy about them which means I'm having a hard time staying on the ground.

Alright, well it was pretty hard transitioning to be honest. One minute your the town's gutter trash and the next, you have these powers that go beyond your imagination.

Like I said before, I did let that power go through my head a bit. Thankfully, my mother helped me stay grounded and even helped me adjust to living a life with these powers. We have a large farm and plenty of space for me to move around not to mention plenty of things to lift, or break.

So yeah, if you are/know someone who is superpowered, take a page off the Kents and teach said superpowered person how to run a farm.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

• Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Mar 2013 21:54 #30743 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote: the town's gutter trash

Don't think anyone believes that's true. :side:

More
14 Mar 2013 12:26 #30750 by Camille Jones

pansardum wrote:

Camille Jones wrote: the town's gutter trash

Don't think anyone believes that's true. :side:

Well, that was before the meteor. I did manage to leave though and I only come back to visit my mom. Nowadays they are a bit more nice but still...

• Camille Jones
More
14 Mar 2013 18:04 #30760 by ArgentDragon
Replied by ArgentDragon on topic Ask a Supergirl
Being from a small farming town myself, I know how the labels stick to you. It's sad, but all the bad stuff and stupid mistakes you made when you were younger will be remembered for a long time, while other people's dirty secrets get swept under the rug and ignored because they're 'upstanding citizens'. One of the reasons why i never really go back to my hometown much except to visit relatives: I just can't stand the hypocracy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Camille Jones

More
14 Mar 2013 18:43 #30762 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Ask a Supergirl

ArgentDragon wrote: Being from a small farming town myself, I know how the labels stick to you. It's sad, but all the bad stuff and stupid mistakes you made when you were younger will be remembered for a long time, while other people's dirty secrets get swept under the rug and ignored because they're 'upstanding citizens'. One of the reasons why i never really go back to my hometown much except to visit relatives: I just can't stand the hypocracy.

Believe me Argent, that's a universal problem. I got a lot of it from my father's family, just because wew are the "poor relatives".

More
29 Mar 2013 17:32 #30901 by Camille Jones

Anon wrote:

ArgentDragon wrote: Being from a small farming town myself, I know how the labels stick to you. It's sad, but all the bad stuff and stupid mistakes you made when you were younger will be remembered for a long time, while other people's dirty secrets get swept under the rug and ignored because they're 'upstanding citizens'. One of the reasons why i never really go back to my hometown much except to visit relatives: I just can't stand the hypocracy.

Believe me Argent, that's a universal problem. I got a lot of it from my father's family, just because wew are the "poor relatives".

In the end though, I realize that those people have their own problems or karma will pay them a visit at some point in their lives if it hasn't already.

• Camille Jones
More
29 Mar 2013 17:48 #30902 by njae

Camille Jones wrote:

Anon wrote:

In the end though, I realize that those people have their own problems or karma will pay them a visit at some point in their lives if it hasn't already.

Karma sure as hell visited you in form of that meteor ;)

More
30 Mar 2013 14:51 #30905 by Camille Jones

njae wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

Anon wrote:

Karma sure as hell visited you in form of that meteor ;)

;)

Went through hell because of her bigoted hometown. The Universe sends a meteor that gives her incredible powers.

Yeah I'd like to think karma paid me in full.

• Camille Jones
More
29 Jun 2013 16:51 #32103 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Ask a Supergirl
I noticed in your latest account of your day practising with the US army you tore your way though a steel door using just your breasts. Does this mean that they are always incredibly hard (which might make things a bit difficult for Tom), or did you tense them up specially?

More
02 Jul 2013 05:11 #32121 by Camille Jones

The Highlander wrote: I noticed in your latest account of your day practising with the US army you tore your way though a steel door using just your breasts. Does this mean that they are always incredibly hard (which might make things a bit difficult for Tom), or did you tense them up specially?

Well, you also have to account that I took a nuke and absorbed all the energy. So I definitely gained a boost in strength and in my powers because of it, not to mention that most of my excess energy are stored in my breast. But they are a bit soft, just like any other pair of breast out there.

I think there are two factors though that are more in play: One, my nipples - along with my skin - can cut through steel or stop bullets, shells and missiles. Two, my pectoral muscles are harder than any steel out there.

So I think what was happening is that my nipples were cutting through the thick steel door while my pectoral muscles allowed me to push through and bust it open. Though considering that I'm invulnerable through and through, I'd still like to think that my breast can break through a steel door.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ong76win2

• Camille Jones
More
02 Jul 2013 08:36 #32126 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

The Highlander wrote: I noticed in your latest account of your day practising with the US army you tore your way though a steel door using just your breasts. Does this mean that they are always incredibly hard (which might make things a bit difficult for Tom), or did you tense them up specially?

Well, you also have to account that I took a nuke and absorbed all the energy. So I definitely gained a boost in strength and in my powers because of it, not to mention that most of my excess energy are stored in my breast. But they are a bit soft, just like any other pair of breast out there.

I think there are two factors though that are more in play: One, my nipples - along with my skin - can cut through steel or stop bullets, shells and missiles. Two, my pectoral muscles are harder than any steel out there.

So I think what was happening is that my nipples were cutting through the thick steel door while my pectoral muscles allowed me to push through and bust it open. Though considering that I'm invulnerable through and through, I'd still like to think that my breast can break through a steel door.

Wow! Thanks for sharing this to us Camille. :-)

More
02 Jul 2013 14:52 #32128 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

i would think given the way you have described it you could have probabbly bended through steel with your pinkie toe.

Funny how you never hear about that:)

(actually it whould be kind of awkard really)

I do have a question: After a day like a day in the miltary like you recent story, how hard is it to adjust back to normal life. I would think that would be the hardest part.

More
02 Jul 2013 17:17 #32130 by Camille Jones

castor wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

i would think given the way you have described it you could have probabbly bended through steel with your pinkie toe.

Funny how you never hear about that:)

(actually it whould be kind of awkard really)

I do have a question: After a day like a day in the miltary like you recent story, how hard is it to adjust back to normal life. I would think that would be the hardest part.

Well, if you mean normal as in going back to being a normal college-aged girl, then I was never normal to start out with. However, as far as going back to being my normal-powered self, well that took quite a bit of focus and concentration until I was able to burn off the excess energy. Truthfully, having all that energy was like my first day with having superpowers. But, as time went on, I regained my control and when I went back to my normal-powered self I had better control over my powers.

• Camille Jones
More
02 Jul 2013 19:49 #32131 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Ask a Supergirl
I guess the question was more to the mentality involved-from being at the center of hundreds of people an attomic bombs...to well not. I would think it whould be tricky to deal with.

Castor

More
03 Jul 2013 03:45 #32137 by Camille Jones

castor wrote: I guess the question was more to the mentality involved-from being at the center of hundreds of people an attomic bombs...to well not. I would think it whould be tricky to deal with.

Castor

Oh well if I'm understanding your question right, well it was a lot more quiet and peaceful to deal with. Sometimes going back to routine is a great break from all of those tests I participated.

• Camille Jones
More
04 Jul 2013 07:20 #32145 by njae
I'm glad that this thread sees some activity again. This should encourage our resident supergirl to bless us with some new stories out of her extraordinary life.

On that note I wonder whether people would prefer to see how it all began first, or would they want to see how things continue from Day in the military?

More
04 Jul 2013 09:24 #32146 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Ask a Supergirl
me ! for A day part V

More
04 Jul 2013 13:38 #32149 by Camille Jones
Well, I don't think there is much to continue after that. He's asking whether I should write a story about the day I discovered the meteor that gave me these incredible abilities or if I should write a story about what happens sometime after my tests with the military?

• Camille Jones
More
04 Jul 2013 21:20 #32151 by njae

Camille Jones wrote: Well, I don't think there is much to continue after that. He's asking whether I should write a story about the day I discovered the meteor that gave me these incredible abilities or if I should write a story about what happens sometime after my tests with the military?

Indeed. And while I personally am all for the fatefull encounter with the meteor and everything that followed afterwards, you did set up a few interesting bits at the end of "Day at the military"

More
04 Jul 2013 22:46 #32152 by JKIJ
Replied by JKIJ on topic Ask a Supergirl
I'd like to hear about the meteor, but continuing adventures are a good thing too.

More
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds