Amount

Ask a Supergirl

15 Sep 2012 04:11 #28603 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote: You might want to see how long you can hold your breath. Looks like we some chemical ordanance on hand. Needless to say, once higher got wind that you coming they are pulling out all the stops.

I actually checked when I needed to take that icy shower in the Arctic Ocean. I was able to hold my breath for about 2 hours but I felt like I could've held it for more. I even dove down to the ocean floor and explored a few shipwrecks there before I resurfaced.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Sep 2012 04:27 #28604 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Hm. You might not need to breathe at all, then again, it may not matter either way. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

More
15 Sep 2012 05:38 #28608 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote: Hm. You might not need to breathe at all, then again, it may not matter either way. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Sure thing, see you then!

• Camille Jones
More
15 Sep 2012 07:30 #28609 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Ask a Supergirl

jnw550 wrote: Hm. You might not need to breathe at all, then again, it may not matter either way. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Also can be a good opportunity to see if your superbreath can freeze a gasseous substance fast enough to cause instant desublimation (meaning going from gas to solid without becoming liquid first). It will be a little risky though.

More
15 Sep 2012 14:13 #28613 by Camille Jones

Anon wrote:

Also can be a good opportunity to see if your superbreath can freeze a gasseous substance fast enough to cause instant desublimation (meaning going from gas to solid without becoming liquid first). It will be a little risky though.

I will try that for sure! Though I'll probably be in the room by myself in order to try that out.

Alright! At this point in time, I'm on my way over to the military base. So I won't be able to answer any questions until Monday. Stay tuned for my entry on how it went and what exactly they had me doing! Take care everyone!

Love,

Camille <3

The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

• Camille Jones
More
15 Sep 2012 16:02 #28615 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Ask a Supergirl
Ability to type near-immediate responses to the questions of dozens of lovestruck fanboys with overactive imaginations may be most impressive superpower of all. Have fun Camille!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Camille Jones

More
17 Sep 2012 13:59 #28634 by Camille Jones

yohashuan wrote: Ability to type near-immediate responses to the questions of dozens of lovestruck fanboys with overactive imaginations may be most impressive superpower of all. Have fun Camille!

Thanks! And I try my best!

Alright, so my 'report' on how I did will take a bit longer but I promise I'll make it as good as possible! Also, if anyone has notices, I usually hang out in the chatroom. Usually, me and njae (my boyfriend) will be there and you can see some cool stuff unfold right before your eyes. In actuality, my new powers tend to manifest there as well so come on by and check it out!

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 16:50 #28638 by jnw550
I think we all look forward to it! If anything from me let me know!

More
17 Sep 2012 16:52 #28639 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Ask a Supergirl
Well now I know you are honest. Announcing you have a boyfriend was a bit of a turn off.

More
17 Sep 2012 16:53 #28640 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote: I think we all look forward to it! If anything from me let me know!

I will, nothing with the military as of yet since it's just the first part I'll be posting. I need a proofreader however.

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 17:00 #28641 by Camille Jones

Markiehoe wrote: Well now I know you are honest. Announcing you have a boyfriend was a bit of a turn off.

Well, we just met and found each other but I can tell you that I haven't been any happier. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing feats of strengths for you guys or stop answering questions.

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 17:09 #28643 by yohashuan
Your boyfriend is a douchebag and his inconsistent use of punctuation sucks too. Yeah I said it. You need to ditch the dead weight and get with a real man like me. I work out.

More
17 Sep 2012 17:14 #28644 by Camille Jones

yohashuan wrote: Your boyfriend is a douchebag and his inconsistent use of punctuation sucks too. Yeah I said it. You need to ditch the dead weight and get with a real man like me. I work out.

I happen to like him a lot just fine thank you very much. And he's all the man I'll need and possibly a lot more than you think. :P

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 17:22 #28645 by jnw550

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: I think we all look forward to it! If anything from me let me know!

I will, nothing with the military as of yet since it's just the first part I'll be posting. I need a proofreader however.

Just send it along when you're ready.

More
17 Sep 2012 17:34 #28646 by yohashuan
Well then you can count on me to be that sleazy guy perpetually waiting just around the corner for your current boyfriend to fuck up so I can swoop in with flowers and gross touchy-feely shoulder massages in order to get your mind off of things. Every Supergirl needs one! :)

More
17 Sep 2012 17:47 #28647 by Camille Jones

yohashuan wrote: Well then you can count on me to be that sleazy guy perpetually waiting just around the corner for your current boyfriend to fuck up so I can swoop in with flowers and gross touchy-feely shoulder massages in order to get your mind off of things. Every Supergirl needs one! :)

Well, you can just keep waiting then. Pretty sure he's not going to fuck up anytime soon. And I'm pretty sure his hands are capable of doing that, only not as creepy. Besides, what if you end up giving me flowers and I sneeze because I'm allergic? Wouldn't be too good for you huh?

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 17:52 #28648 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Ask a Supergirl
This is why super types need a secret identity and keep their friends and loved ones personal. This thread has just gotten into the "To Much Information" zone and has now just gone off the rails.

More
17 Sep 2012 17:54 #28649 by Camille Jones

Markiehoe wrote: This is why super types need a secret identity and keep their friends and loved ones personal. This thread has just gotten into the "To Much Information" zone and has now just gone off the rails.

Hmmm, I see that you are right about that. Alright, I guess I'll refrain any further from speaking about my personal life. Sorry about that Markiehoe. Let's get back on topic and on track.

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 18:00 #28650 by jnw550
Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?

More
17 Sep 2012 18:19 #28652 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote: Yeah, questions like...you have allergies?!

Have you been off planet yet? Share with us anything us normal humans that we haven't found yet?

Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 18:30 #28653 by jnw550

Camille Jones wrote:

Sometimes, the more-heavy pollen producing flowers causes me to have a sneezing attack. So don't bring me any sunflowers unless you want a hurricane to come out of nowhere.

I have not been off-planet as of yet, I've been as high as the stratosphere before but I'll definitely go exploring in space sometime in the future. Though I did say I was able to see into space and find a few asteroids that seemed similar to the one I found in my house. It's about 3 million light years away though.

Okay. No flowers, then. If you can see that far can you see microscopic things?

More
17 Sep 2012 18:40 - 17 Sep 2012 18:42 #28654 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

I haven't tried it yet. Hmmm, lemme give that a shot.

So I'm looking at this butterfly that it on a flower outside of my window. Wow, I'm able to see down to every detail! I can zoom in further and I am able to see down to the cells! Further down and I'm able to see the neutrons, protons, electrons!

That's just too cool! I don't know that I'm able to zoom all the way down like that. Though I think I can go a bit further if I tried, I'm going to stop at that level for now.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got the first part of the story up. Now I know you guys have qualms about me posting about my personal life but I felt that it's better if I do for this one. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has posted about their personal and professional life in one.

Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 18:42 by Camille Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

• Camille Jones
More
17 Sep 2012 18:48 - 17 Sep 2012 19:08 #28655 by yohashuan
I can wait. Honeymoons don't last forever. Either way, I hope no one's expecting an apology for "driving the thread off the rails." When given the opportunity to talk to a newly empowered Supergirl, I prefer to flirt, joke around, try to score some booty, and not to take myself too seriously. I'll let the rest of you handle the weighty issues of math and science. :P

Edit: just read the story. Fun times! Hope to see the next installment soon.
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 19:08 by yohashuan.

More
17 Sep 2012 18:55 #28656 by jnw550

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

So I'm looking at this butterfly that it on a flower outside of my window. Wow, I'm able to see down to every detail! I can zoom in further and I am able to see down to the cells! Further down and I'm able to see the neutrons, protons, electrons!

That's just too cool! I don't know that I'm able to zoom all the way down like that. Though I think I can go a bit further if I tried, I'm going to stop at that level for now.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got the first part of the story up. Now I know you guys have qualms about me posting about my personal life but I felt that it's better if I do for this one. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has posted about their personal and professional life in one.

It must be so exciting finding new powers on a daily basis.

Just read the story and it's a great start, Ms. Jones! So that took you...what? A couple of seconds to type out...with one hand? What was the other doing I wonder? :P

More
17 Sep 2012 19:48 #28658 by Camille Jones

yohashuan wrote: I can wait. Honeymoons don't last forever. Either way, I hope no one's expecting an apology for "driving the thread off the rails." When given the opportunity to talk to a newly empowered Supergirl, I prefer to flirt, joke around, try to score some booty, and not to take myself too seriously. I'll let the rest of you handle the weighty issues of math and science. :P

Edit: just read the story. Fun times! Hope to see the next installment soon.

I'm not going to lie, I was kinda bummed out by that. But now that I know that you were joking then I'm okay with that. Just try to ease up on it if you can. Otherwise, I may be compelled to throw you into the sun. True story :P

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

It must be so exciting finding new powers on a daily basis.

Just read the story and it's a great start, Ms. Jones! So that took you...what? A couple of seconds to type out...with one hand? What was the other doing I wonder? :P

That is for me to know and for you to never find out! :blush:

• Camille Jones
More
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds