Amount

Winter 2013 Short Workshop - Suggestion Thread

07 Mar 2013 08:44 #30672 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Winter 2013 Short Workshop - Suggestion Thread

kshoo wrote: One more suggestion - referring to the set Superman & Batman Generations, how about a story about the children (or grandchildren) of the current superheroines set in the future?

Thank you, I've proposed a generations/family themed workshop for years, unfortunalty I think that it would be more suited for a long format workshop, since it would be hard to establish a proper family relationship in 1000 words.
The topic has been locked.
  • Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
07 Mar 2013 21:21 #30678 by JKIJ
I'd suggest surprising super abilities. This could include somebody being surprised to become super, somebody surprised at a new ability, somebody surprising somebody else with their super abilities and I'm sure there are plenty of other possibilities I haven't thought of.
More
07 Mar 2013 22:43 #30680 by Woodclaw

JKIJ wrote: I'd suggest surprising super abilities. This could include somebody being surprised to become super, somebody surprised at a new ability, somebody surprising somebody else with their super abilities and I'm sure there are plenty of other possibilities I haven't thought of.

This is actually pretty damn good suggestion. Thank you.
  • Woodclaw
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
08 Mar 2013 14:22 #30682 by lfan
Thanks to all who have made suggestions....some really great ones there! However, with my victory in the last workshop, I maintain control and select the following
OFFICIAL TOPIC:

"A girl/woman surprises herself or others with becoming super"

Special thanks to JKIJ for the great suggestion....

ElF
  • lfan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
08 Mar 2013 14:31 #30683 by Woodclaw

lfan wrote: Thanks to all who have made suggestions....some really great ones there! However, with my victory in the last workshop, I maintain control and select the following
OFFICIAL TOPIC:

"A girl/woman surprises herself or others with becoming super"

Special thanks to JKIJ for the great suggestion....

ElF

Okay since we have a theme. I'm locking down this thread and we will set-up a new workshop as soon as possible (likely during next week).
  • Woodclaw
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds