Amount

Fall of Superior Girl

09 Jul 2017 03:23 #55191 by anaheim
Replied by anaheim on topic Fall of Superior Girl
great news

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2017 07:32 #55192 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Fall of Superior Girl

willow wrote: Alright, the big showdown in Chapter 18 has been posted and ready for publication as soon as the embargo is lifted.

The embargo is already off, so the chapter is now online for all to enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LustMonster

More
10 Jul 2017 12:25 #55202 by anaheim
Replied by anaheim on topic Fall of Superior Girl
Is Monica Braun the last Ambrosia Amazon left?

More
11 Jul 2017 06:58 #55208 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Fall of Superior Girl
The last one free at least, although she probably isn't doing so well considering she is minus an arm.

• willow
  • willow's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Jul 2017 09:30 #55210 by Woodclaw

willow wrote: The last one free at least, although she probably isn't doing so well considering she is minus an arm.

This might lead to some interesting speculations about the regenerative abilities of the Ambrosia Amazons.

More
11 Jul 2017 17:14 #55217 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Fall of Superior Girl
It's quiet funny or ironic that it was mention of her (ex)boyfriend which throw her into rage made considering how many time she cheated on him lol

More
12 Jul 2017 09:05 #55221 by Woodclaw

smoki07 wrote: It's quiet funny or ironic that it was mention of her (ex)boyfriend which throw her into rage made considering how many time she cheated on him lol

I think this might be a bad case of guilty conscience.

More
12 Jul 2017 12:22 #55223 by smoki07

Woodclaw wrote:

smoki07 wrote: It's quiet funny or ironic that it was mention of her (ex)boyfriend which throw her into rage made considering how many time she cheated on him lol

I think this might be a bad case of guilty conscience.

probably.I wonder if she gonna meet Mike in next chapter(s) and how will they react.

More
18 Jul 2017 03:32 #55303 by willow
Just a quick heads up. Next chapter is likely going to be delayed another week. Windows is giving me trouble so a complete wipe and reinstall are in order (actually overdue). Don't worry, multiple backups of the story are safe online already so nothing will be lost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Ravens_ghost

• willow
More
23 Jul 2017 22:09 #55433 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Fall of Superior Girl
Chapter 19 coming this weekend?

More
03 Aug 2017 02:13 #55653 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Fall of Superior Girl
Do we have any idea when Chapter 19 is coming?

More
03 Aug 2017 13:04 #55673 by Woodclaw

Thoth wrote: Do we have any idea when Chapter 19 is coming?

I guess that Willow is working on it, but the summer heat can slow a writer down ... a lot.

More
04 Aug 2017 23:01 #55695 by willow
What? Oh, yeah....ah....yeah. That's right. (insert random George R.R. Martin meme) In all seriousness, life just got a bit in the way as it does on occasion. Should have the next chapter out this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper

• willow
More
12 Aug 2017 10:04 #55792 by TheOne25
Replied by TheOne25 on topic Fall of Superior Girl
Really enjoying this story Willow! I'm really excited to see what happens in the next chapter

More
22 Aug 2017 05:13 #55925 by willow
Ok, Finally posted Chapter 19. Can't George R.R. Martin this any further. Just a few final touches on Chapter 20 and that is the end of this story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kshoo, Ravens_ghost

• willow
More
22 Aug 2017 09:25 #55927 by Woodclaw

willow wrote: Ok, Finally posted Chapter 19. Can't George R.R. Martin this any further. Just a few final touches on Chapter 20 and that is the end of this story.

Just in time, Fats finished to sort out the back end yesterday and now things are working once again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kshoo

More
26 Aug 2017 16:50 #55970 by Franky
Replied by Franky on topic Fall of Superior Girl
I enjoyed all chapters of your Superior Girl story so far. Thanks for your hard work.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, lurtz0r

More
26 Aug 2017 17:23 #55971 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Fall of Superior Girl
Finally getting a chance to get back into this. The latest chapter was all kinds of hot. Lana's transformation and 'going super' party would have brought the house down almost anywhere else :). Really looking forward to settling in for a more detailed reading.

More
26 Aug 2017 23:09 #55974 by Pepper
Replied by Pepper on topic Fall of Superior Girl
I've been following the story as well; figured I'd save my comments until the end since we're so close.

More
29 Aug 2017 03:29 #56006 by willow
And done. The final chapter, Chapter 20, has been posted for your reading enjoyment. It was really fun writing this story. I am going to take a bit of a break from writing for a bit to recover. However, as I mentioned earlier, I have two Alternate Endings that I want to write once my vacation is over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jumperprime, Woodclaw, kshoo, Ravens_ghost, AuGoose, TheOne25

• willow
More
29 Aug 2017 04:30 #56007 by willow
So now that the main story is concluded, I thought I would have some fun and upload some of my notes. As I mentioned when I first started this project, I had written a rough outline of the story. You can check this out to see how things did or did not change. I also used Hero Designer 6 from Hero Games, who make the Champions RPG game, to create some character sheets for major characters in the story. This helped give me an outline on what they could do themselves and in relation to others so I could try and remain somewhat consistent.

Fall of Superior Girl Original Outline

Character Sheet: Superior Girl

Character Sheet: Power Girl

Character Sheet: Caroline Hunter

It is funny how some people pointed out Superior Girl having blonde hair in the original story. I always imagined her having brown hair thanks to the initial image that Julie Velor used in the first chapter. It was the image of a woman with long brown hair in what looked like a sports bra on a beach with a volleyball. I don't know who the girl was, but I could never find the image on my saved archives that I grabbed from the Way Back Machine when I began the story.

Hope you all enjoyed the story. Look forward to writing a little more after my break. I still have ideas of two alternate endings, a few short story encounters, and maybe tackling the hinted tale of how Jessie Nelson escapes and becomes Nuclear Woman. Thanks to ISIKOL on DeviantArt for that final bit of last minute inspiration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Woodclaw, Pepper

• willow
More
29 Aug 2017 12:13 #56010 by Woodclaw

willow wrote: And done. The final chapter, Chapter 20, has been posted for your reading enjoyment. It was really fun writing this story. I am going to take a bit of a break from writing for a bit to recover. However, as I mentioned earlier, I have two Alternate Endings that I want to write once my vacation is over.

The chapter is now online.

More
29 Aug 2017 19:53 - 29 Aug 2017 19:55 #56026 by smoki07
After Super Boom Boom, here is the Super Babyboom !

Great Story, I loved reading it!

Just a question, Karen (former Michelle) purchased an ISLAND! how has she such money? What is the official job?
Last edit: 29 Aug 2017 19:55 by smoki07.

More
29 Aug 2017 20:20 #56027 by Pepper
Replied by Pepper on topic Fall of Superior Girl
An excellent story; thanks for all the effort you put into it. Just a few particular things that jumped out at me.

Kind of a shame to see Mike just cast by the wayside at the end. This is someone Michelle claimed to care about very much. To not even see him, let him know she's alive, and say goodbye makes me wonder whether she ever loved him at all. I suppose it's a situation where gaining superpowers makes impossible things (like flying) easy, but difficult things (like saying goodbye to a lover) are still very difficult. Probably difficult to write, too. Still, it seems like the one time she took the easy way out.

I'm surprised the alternate-universe Zod thing turned out to be true. When Michelle was researching her history, there was something about her father wanting to unite the world in peace. I really thought this would turn out to be the same Zod that everyone else saw as a conquering tyrant. He thinks he's uniting the world, to everyone else, he's taking over. Not sure how that would have integrated with the rest of the story.

Thanks for posting that outline and the other material. Fascinating to see how things changed from how you originally planned.

More
29 Aug 2017 21:23 #56031 by zebraml
Replied by zebraml on topic Fall of Superior Girl
From Superior Girl Fall Outline:

In a fit of rage, Jessie kills Lex Luthor. She then flies down to the police waiting outside and declares herself Superior Girl, new ruler of Metropolis. The police open fire on her, and she begins demolishing them. Superman arrives to try and stop her, but is quickly defeated through Jessie's rage-filled strength.

Too bad it seems that this scene didn't make the final cut. I enjoyed the story a lot, but I really missed at least one good, detailed confrontation between Jessie and Superman.

More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds