Amount

Bluestone videos

09 Nov 2016 23:22 #51136 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Interesting, it's all guesswork from your end, until you buy one you'll never know, I'm not here to convince you to buy just to tell you that there are a lot of videos where the heroines use their powers, because you do not see it in the trailer doesn't mean it's not there. Anyway, I will keep posting links to buy on this website.

So you refuse to put out useful trailers, or describe what's in your video, and you think there's something wrong with potential customers who refuse to buy your products without knowing what's in them. You're not exactly a marketing genius, are you?

Sorry, but there are several companies like Judgment Girl and TKS putting out great stuff for our community right now, so you're going to have to give us more specifics if you want us to spend our money with you instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe
The topic has been locked.
More
09 Nov 2016 23:29 #51137 by Director B
Replied by Director B on topic Bluestone videos
Hi, again you are assuming, on the companies forum we do have posters that list the Extreme version and the peril one, the trailer is aimed at the extreme crowd because that's our market. As I have said there are some videos that have been made that you guys might like. Remember you do not have to buy them. Also, bear in mind I am not the boss of this company, it is blue. As I have said I will post some links to videos I think that might be suitable for you guys. Again it will be up to you to buy, and if you need any more info on a video, just ask and I will help.
  • Director B
  • Director B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 01:10 - 10 Nov 2016 01:12 #51138 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Bluestone videos
I'm sorry if I am being obtuse here, but I'm with Yags.

I am not sure what you hope to accomplish from this except making a sale. So, with that in mind, and to use a crude analogy, why do you keep selling Pepsi when all we drink is Diet Coke????

You keep telling us that your films have what we enjoy, yet NOTHING in the trailers available corroborates that.

A "superheroine movie" to people in this genre, is not just a woman dressed in a costume hitting a guy, then getting hit. It is not her "shooting laser beams" at a bad guy for 2 seconds, then getting knocked out in the next shot.

What in your films shows me, or someone on this forum, that this is something we would enjoy? When asked, your response is pretty much tantamount to "buy it and see".

Sorry, not gonna happen. No one in their right mind buys things blind. And if they do, then sorry, but they are an idiot.

Peace.

/K

P.S. I'm calling out the guy that you said bought one of your videos and enjoyed it. Please, whoever you are, post here which video you bought, what happened in it and how does it correspond to the genre of this forum.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 01:12 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24
More
10 Nov 2016 02:56 #51141 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Bluestone videos
Hi folks - I think some of the correspondence to Director B are a bit abrasive. Let's keep turn that dial down to absolute 0.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: willow
More
10 Nov 2016 08:54 #51142 by Director B
Yeah not feeling the love here, :-) anyway, not to worry I'll still put up some links to a few videos I think some of you guys will like. It is possible if people do like them we can shoot some that will be more to the liking of this community. Thanks for all your comments.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 09:09 - 10 Nov 2016 19:28 #51143 by Director B
Here're some stills for you guys to enjoy, so enjoy!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 19:28 by Director B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, bionicskillz, harrycane
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 09:43 - 10 Nov 2016 19:26 #51144 by Director B
Here's a video you guys might enjoy, then again :-), Supernova chases down a Rocket gets into peril, kicks ass, might not be everyone's cup of tea but just letting you guys know it's out there.

Supernova: Alien Incursion

Here's the trailer: vimeo.com/100012067

Link to buy:
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=399

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 19:26 by Director B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 11:26 #51145 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Bluestone videos
I've bought two or three bluestone movies.

Sure there are some peril elements that are not my bag at all but there's enough in there in terms of unbelievably hot supergirls in great costumes with fem v fem super action (some of the best I've ever seen in fact) for me personally to make it worthwhile :-)

If I could I would edit some of the peril out that are not to my taste but you can't have everything! The movies I went for are the ones where Supernova fights another Supergirl and Supernova against Wonder Woman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Director B
More
10 Nov 2016 11:49 - 10 Nov 2016 11:53 #51146 by Director B
Glad you enjoyed them Mo, well as much as you can, maybe if people tell us what you don't want to see in movies such as ours and what you want to see then maybe I can see if I can get them made for this community. Now I'm not promising anything but I can ask the boss. Thanks for your comment Mo.

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 11:53 by Director B.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 12:28 #51147 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Here's a video you guys might enjoy, then again :-), Supernova chases down a Rocket gets into peril, kicks ass, might not be everyone's cup of tea but just letting you guys know it's out there.

Supernova: Alien Incursion

Here's the trailer: vimeo.com/100012067

Link to buy:
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=399

I don't see a rocket.
She gets Zapped
Gassed
Back Broken
Strangled to death

And in the trailer She Kicks No Ass!!!!!!!

This is the trailer you suggested we watch!

What are you trying to sell to us?
More
10 Nov 2016 12:59 #51149 by Director B
As I have said you don't have to buy, and I have said all trailers are aimed at the death fetish crowd in other posts, but as I have said there a lot to enjoy in this video that you guys might like. Or not.

Here's a clip of the Rocket segment, enjoy!

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 14:02 #51150 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Glad you enjoyed them Mo, well as much as you can, maybe if people tell us what you don't want to see in movies such as ours and what you want to see then maybe I can see if I can get them made for this community. Now I'm not promising anything but I can ask the boss. Thanks for your comment Mo.

Okay, since you asked:

I would like to see a sexy superheroine showing off her power by totally dominating a group of thugs. Elements would include invulnerability, super strength, and super speed. She should be cocky, almost arrogant as they try to hit her and as she beats them up because she knows full well that they could never hurt her. In the end, she stands victorious over the gang of unconscious thugs.
More
10 Nov 2016 14:34 #51153 by Director B
Thanks, I will put this suggestion to my boss.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 15:43 #51154 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Glad you enjoyed them Mo, well as much as you can, maybe if people tell us what you don't want to see in movies such as ours and what you want to see then maybe I can see if I can get them made for this community. Now I'm not promising anything but I can ask the boss. Thanks for your comment Mo.

While it should be clearly seen that this audience gravitates towards the "no peril fly zone", I think most people respect your need to make money with these videos and need to throw in certain elements like that to appeal to a broader audience. I've tried several Silk 'N Blood videos in the past and I can honestly say that the peril elements -- while not my cup o' joe -- do not dissuade me from buying the vids. There is much worse stuff out there.

That said, the thing that I'm consistently disappointed -- and why I stopped buying -- is the lack of "girl power" elements and themes in the films. And I think it comes from a basic definition of what WE call "girl power", which actually is "super"girl power. I've actually had conversations with your boss via email on what our audience is looking for (at least I think I'm a fairly good barometer), and for some reason, it never happens. Too often producers throw in some "girl fu" and a few punches and kicks by the heroine --- often poorly done -- and pawn that off as a "Girl Power" video. We could see that watching Quantico or Blindspot. What we're talking about is having the girls do things that NO other normal girls could do ---- bend bars, stop cars, heat vision, super breath, have bullets bounce off them. The missile gaffe you did in SuperNova was great but that was only done once to my knowledge and never even remotely repeated.

I think watching the stuff that Wicked City Girls and TKS and PSW does is a blueprint for the stuff we like. And most of it doesn't take much FX effort. I mean the missile gaffe was even FX overkill for the stuff we're hoping to see. I think it's just a fundamental misinterpretation of what our audience wants to see.

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe
More
10 Nov 2016 15:56 - 10 Nov 2016 15:57 #51155 by Director B
Thanks Ifan for your comment, it's good that you said what you said it bring me closer to knowing what you guys expect, as I have said there is some good stuff in our videos which you have already pointed out and some stuff you guys don't like. I get what you guys want and as I have said will talk to Blue about it. Maybe we can shoot something for you guys. I will do my best and let you guys know what he says.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 15:57 by Director B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, mo, Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, kikass2014, morgonen
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 19:20 - 10 Nov 2016 19:26 #51158 by Director B
Here's some still for you guys to enjoy!

Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 19:26 by Director B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Nov 2016 22:44 #51159 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic Bluestone videos
I'm among the people who like your content. I feel like I should also state that this is not the only type of content that I like, but I still enjoy consuming it. Melanie Dunne is super cute by the way!
More
10 Nov 2016 22:47 #51160 by Director B
Thanks for the support Esteban.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Nov 2016 07:20 #51166 by Director B
Enjoy these pics:

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Nov 2016 14:46 #51170 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Bluestone videos
While the style of your videos are not my cup of tea, I have to congratulate Director B for the special effects, and specially, the girls he chose to play the superheroines. Danica Thrall, Melanie Dunne, Emma Glover and Sasha Cane look gorgeous. Costumes are also high quality, although I would still change some small things about them (that's just my personal preference though). I look forward to more of your material if you ever decide to try your hand on videos that appease the tastes of this site. Nevertheless, keep up the good work
More
11 Nov 2016 20:52 #51176 by Director B
Thanks erikhandel. We will keep doing what we do. :-)
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
12 Nov 2016 09:34 #51181 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Bluestone videos
Yeah, I also wish you had more girl-power and less girl-abuse. That's really not my cup of tea at all. Supernova Secrets had some really good moments that I liked, but overall not enough to make me want to purchase again. If you ever do something more devoted to sexy superpowered action, then I'd reconsider.
More
12 Nov 2016 10:33 #51183 by Director B
Hi, veggicidal, I'm very aware of what your kink is, as I said you don't have to buy, I will be talking to the boss about maybe doing a video for this community so I'll let all of you know what the outcome of that will be. In the meantime, I will post links to our films and post stills that I think you guys may enjoy.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
12 Nov 2016 10:38 #51184 by Director B
Here's some stills for today - enjoy!
  • Director B