Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

12 Dec 2017 11:41 #57674 by Revan
I also highly enjoyed this one, most of all thanks to Tanya. She brings something I miss in many of your videos. She revels in her new power, and plays with/taunts her victims making it feel a lot more believable to me. Previous performances were often delivered too cold and quiet for my tastes.
The topic has been locked.
More
17 Jan 2018 00:24 #58156 by tks
Happy New Year Guys.

Kicks off with the first Commission of the year!!

An experienced black ops agent is tasked to take down a woman who has been turned into a powerful human weapon and turned or her creators. As part of the contract she becomes augmented herself, gaining superhuman abilities but will they be enough to battle the mighty adversary.

14 minutes

Buy here for $13.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2554267-movie...ction-augmented.html

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/01/17/...-presents-augmented/

and remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC, jyache, SCOTT R, aguilauno, Markiehoe, harrycane, kikass2014, xoony
More
04 Feb 2018 21:10 #58452 by tks
Hey Guys.

Bit of a spin off from the Wonder series. We finally get to meet the villainess and I think a few fans will like who stepped in to play her....

In a continuation of the Wonder series we meet the notirious Villain the countess. An intelligent heiress who has recently drained the parents of the mighty herioine of their powers. Somehow stealing them for herslelf making her an incredibly powerful near invulnerable proposition. When 4 agents sent to subdue her discover this it’s too late and they are no match as she toys with each of them before easily dispatching them.

13 Minutes

Available here for $13.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2555938-movie...er-the-countess.html

More Stills Here.

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/...-enter-the-countess/

and remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, aguilauno, MrWibble24, RD
More
27 Feb 2018 19:43 #58702 by tks
An old favourite is back in the mix.

A de-powered Sally is paid a visit by an ambitious young mobster hoping to squeeze her for some collection Money. Pretty soon he realises that Sally may in fact be more powerful and more dangerous than before and finds himself on the end of her unique and super-powered interrogation style.

10 Minutes

Available here for $10.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2557503-movie...tion-mob-boss-4.html

More Stills Here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/...oss-part-4-recharge/

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, harrycane
More
28 Feb 2018 16:56 #58705 by WLG
OMG, she has fabulous legs.
  • WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Feb 2018 16:57 #58706 by WLG
I meant The Countess.
  • WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Mar 2018 06:08 #58710 by veggicidal
I love your videos. I only wish we could see more superheroines in costume. I especially love your Supergirl videos.
More
02 Mar 2018 16:55 #58733 by tks
Glad you guys are enjoying the films. Hoping to get some more costumed movies out soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CANNNNIS
More
14 Mar 2018 13:05 #58843 by tks
A spooky new horror commission

Two scientists checkup on a test subject. A powerful alien who has been asleep since her discovery. However once the woman wakes she has questions for her captors who soon discover her power surpasses what they could even imagine. They try to keep her at bay but then priority becomes surviving themselves.

14 Minutes

Available here for $13:99

store.payloadz.com/details/2558569-movie...s-action-spooks.html

more stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/...ons-presents-spooks/

More
28 Mar 2018 01:38 #58973 by tks
A cool new commission featuring a fan favourite.

An alien woman is sent to find perspective mates for her queen. Unfortunately for the two goons she's been sent to assess the trial is by combat and a test of strength. Tests they find well beyond them as the superhuman woman easily defaeats them.

16 minutes long

Available here for $15.99

store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2559185

More Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/03/28/...ns-presents-tryouts/

The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC, Artnico, SCOTT R, jnw550
More
28 Mar 2018 17:54 #58994 by AlbertC
These girls are the best part of tks movies, I think it is quite possible that they have superpowers in real life
More
29 Mar 2018 08:14 #59001 by jnw550
She is definitely a favorite of mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer
More
29 Mar 2018 09:07 #59005 by naimer
Mine too! What an amazing beauty and perfect actor. Every video with her is need to have :)
More
30 Mar 2018 05:57 #59021 by Gargamel
I just dont understand why you never make your women talk while they perform strenghth feats. I love the casting, the script and the effects of most of your movies but seeing the women holding 2 guys for a minute and not saying anything is just weird. It has been a topic here already but it doesn't seem you want to change that. Why?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan
More
02 Apr 2018 20:00 #59060 by tks
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words on this and glad people are enjoying the movies :)

Gargamel - Sorry to hear about your frustrations. The only explanation I can offer is that it is challenging to shoot the more complex FX shots and dialogue and as such these sequences may see drawn out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer, Gargamel
More
02 Apr 2018 20:40 #59062 by naimer
Will there be more movies with this beautiful lady? :)

And is it possible to know her name? :)
More
16 Apr 2018 00:58 #59158 by tks
The mysterious power giving stone returns to grant incredible powers to a young woman who is having her business pressured by some some small time crooks. After discovering she has powers she shows them off to one off the goons before renegotiating the terms of their agreement. Unfortunately for him he is no match for her power.

11 Minutes long

Available here for 10.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2562774-movie...ion-the-stone-2.html

More stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/04/15/...ts-the-stone-part-2/

The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC
More
16 Apr 2018 03:43 #59159 by AlbertC
Nice movie! and the soundtrack level is much better equalized with the voices. For us who does not have English as our native language is much better to understand the dialogues
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD
More
01 May 2018 17:17 #59339 by tks
Two powerful "Paladins" Meet up to discuss terms. However much to the shock of the cock young man he discoveres his female collegue has ammased power that far exceeds his. As they're meeting turns into a demonstration of her strength he finds himself of the wrong end of a tough deal.

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2565452-movie...action-level-up.html

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/...ew-release-level-up/

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, kikass2014, ricktheflick
More
01 May 2018 19:18 #59340 by ricktheflick
Replied by ricktheflick on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Level Up - Great piece of work. Gorgeous actress. Like the way she is dominating the guy in a kind of cute way. Hope to see more from her soon. And great legs by the way :)
More
03 May 2018 15:11 #59359 by tks
Glad you liked it and yeah she’s great!!!
More
03 May 2018 19:34 #59362 by mcinvictus
I agree, even without super strength those legs look like thay could do some serious damage.

Hope to see alot more of this actress.
More
04 May 2018 15:20 #59372 by messi0801
Your video is vert good,and some people's English is not very good,Can you add subtitles to the video?Thank you!
More
04 May 2018 21:53 #59379 by KidCaper01
I really enjoyed the latest episode.

I do hope we see more Mind Control, Telekinesis, qnd neckbreaking by bare hands in the future releases.
More
05 May 2018 00:59 #59383 by veggicidal
I really liked that last video as well. It's kind of hard to explain what worked in this one in particular. I think it had a lot to do with the girl herself, who seemed to really get into her role. For me, I think a big part of it was that she came off as more feminine. She had her hair down and she wore a cute skirt rather than the ponytail and the leather. That really worked for my tastes.

I'm still anxiously awaiting more superheroine stuff. I have a big fetish for the Supergirl costume, and I would absolutely love to see a nice, classic 1984 outfit someday. Heck, I'd probably even subsidize it a little if I knew it was going to be used. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds