Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

08 May 2018 09:04 #59411 by tks
Thanks Guys

This actress (+ her legs) and more mind control will feature in future releases. There will also hopefully be a supergirl costumed release on the horizon too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, CANNNNIS, ricktheflick
The topic has been locked.
More
09 May 2018 00:40 #59422 by SCOTT R
I just purchased TRYOUTS and I'm glad I did. Tons of great SuperChick action jammed into 16 incredible minutes! Especially love her using her Superbreath to inhale forcing the 2 dudes back on to their feet! FANTASTIC!
Bravo TKS.

Yes it would be great if this actress could appear in a SuperGirl and/or Mary Marvel costume and do some flying as well as everything else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC
More
03 Jun 2018 00:50 - 03 Jun 2018 00:52 #59686 by tks
Hey Guys,

Kicking an exciting summer off with a popular Villainess and new heroine

TAURUS COMMISIONS PRESENTS “THE COUNTESS PART 2 - THE REBIRTH"

3 would be superheroes enter challenge the mysterious supervilain after the unexplained disappearance of the last team sent to apprehend her. This group discover as the others did that the woman is immensely powerful and despite their own incredible strength they are still no match for her. After toying with her favourite from the group manipulating her into killing her comrade she dispatches the team and takes her crown as the worlds greatest super-heroine.15 Minutes 30 seconds

Available here for $15:99

store.payloadz.com/details/2567612-movie...tion-countess-2.html

Stills and Film info

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/06/02/...-part-2-the-rebirth/

Remember if you haven’t signed up to the mailing list please email us for info and if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 03 Jun 2018 00:52 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Franky, Slim0926, kikass2014
More
03 Jun 2018 04:14 #59690 by spacemonkey
Replied by spacemonkey on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Love it! She is an amazing actress!
More
03 Jun 2018 06:08 #59692 by AlbertC
Just have a word... CONGRATS!!!!
More
03 Jun 2018 09:58 - 03 Jun 2018 09:59 #59695 by kikass2014
Another one for the collection :D

Good job TKS, love the actress who plays the Countess : )  

Thoroughly recommend this  /2 thumbs up :D

Look forward to part 3 :P

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 03 Jun 2018 09:59 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
03 Jun 2018 15:16 - 03 Jun 2018 15:17 #59697 by morgonen
Another great release! 
I like how you try new cameraangles and the actress does a great job.

Wanna ask you about another thing. It was a long time since we saw that POV-movie (The Boss), is there a special reason you only made one or can u make more?
Would love to see another full POV-movie from you.
Last edit: 03 Jun 2018 15:17 by morgonen.
More
04 Jun 2018 11:25 #59704 by Franky
Thanks, I love "Supergirl vs. Supergirl" strength and fighting action. Bought it instantly.
More
05 Jun 2018 08:35 #59716 by mcinvictus
Another excellent release.  I just love the effortless dominance and the actress that plays the Countess is incredible.  Any videos featuring her is a must buy for me.
More
06 Jun 2018 08:39 #59724 by tks
Thanks as always guys and great to see this release is going down well. Was a fun one to work on

@ morgonen  There has been no paticular reason for no other POV shoots. Have had a couple of people enquire about the POV customs but they never wen’t through with them. 
More
06 Jun 2018 16:27 #59735 by morgonen
Ah that's sad, thanks for your answer.
Just wanted to let you know it was a great idea, looking forward to your next release!
More
07 Jun 2018 04:31 #59761 by willow

tks wrote: Thanks as always guys and great to see this release is going down well. Was a fun one to work on

@ morgonen  There has been no paticular reason for no other POV shoots. Have had a couple of people enquire about the POV customs but they never wen’t through with them. 

Looking forward to grabbing this new video shortly. A few comments about Tryouts. I thought it was a great film, and look forward to the sequel.

1. The gun sound need to be more synchronized for when the guy is motioning that the pistol is being fired. The same with the effects of the bullets hitting the girl as well.

2. When the girl throws the bench with the two men on it, the timing is a bit off. The bench flies away long before she moves her arms to actually throw the bench.

3. When the girl is crushing the head of one of the men, Rather than doing a red splat effect on the screen, you might want to consider filling a balloon with fake blood then putting the balaclava over it. So rather than clearly crushing air, she has something to push against. When the balloon pops, it should actually shoot something out giving the effect a more realistic quality. If you are concerned about making a mess in the apartment, doing this with a plastic tarp on the floor in an open area near the door should keep the furniture safe. Another option might be to use a styrofoam model head that has been hollowed out and filled with with fake blood. The resistance against her arms would be a little bit more realistic. You could then dub over the sound with crunching sound effects and the guy screaming to mask the obvious sound of crushing styrofoam.

4. You should consider investing in some additional rubber props or possible breakable furniture. For example, instead of picking up the second bench, the guys try to hide behind it so she smashes it in two. Or an old chair is used as an impromptu weapon, the girl grabs the chair (which has been almost completely sawed through so it is easy to break) and rips it apart. The rubber props would allow you to swap out items between videos so not everyone is twisting a crowbar. There is a scene from a film called Astro-Girl where a villain trying to stab Astro-Girl with a rubber knife. Astro-Girl and thug look down at the knife bent against her stomach with the camera looking up between them. Always thought it was a nice shot.

5. Another idea is to get some light dust, possibly chalk dust or a dark powder, that can be sprinkled on her chest. When the girl is done being shot, she can brush off the dust as if it is the remains of the bullets. It should leave a nice effect that all is left of those bullets is powder, and add a little more weight to the illusion that this girl was just shot at by the criminals.

6. Rather than have her walk out of the apartment, it would be great to have her fly through the roof as she leaves. You could then setup a scene of her flying over the city to her next appointment using a box, green canvas, and a fan.

Hope these ideas help. Looking forward to more videos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Brad2, RD
More
10 Jun 2018 13:53 #59790 by Alienatedkid
Replied by Alienatedkid on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I just bought both of the Countess videos and I gotta say that I love her character and love that she is bad kitten that triumphs. Very entertaining  and her bad persona just makes her even more hot!

I do have some I do have some comments I hope you don’t take offense to. I find it a bit bothersome that after she finishes off someone it feels so abprupt as if a scene is missing. I know safety is an issue for actors but even a low angle with the victim slowly crumpling to the ground or a shot of their body on the ground so it makes it feel complete and satisfying when you cut to her looking triumphant. I really enjoy her crushing the guys head (and by the way I really enjoy his acting ) towards tthe end, I think his reaction really amps up the scene and the fact that it’s lenghty is great which is why it’s disappointing that it just cuts to the next scene as it builds up but no payoff. I’m not much of a girl getting beat up as much as seeing guys get beat up by girls hence why I focus on that more as I know the ending fights have more time spent on it so pardon me for excluding that part. Really looking forward to future videos and supporting you. I realized I spent the last few dimes of my bank account on your videos but it was well worth it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, RD
More
22 Jun 2018 17:56 #59963 by tks
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the feedback on the last one and sorry I didn’t get round to replying to everyone! But hearing what you guys think is really important and useful to us so thank you.

New release is up!!

A creepy employer has alot to answer for when two of his employees find a secret formula that grants them incredible powers. They show of their new found strength and confidence while re-aserting their position in the company. Buy here for $15.99
store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2569044

See more stills and movie info here
tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/...ns-presents-changes/

and if you’d like to discuss a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch.
tk@taurusfilms.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC, Monty, kikass2014
More
25 Jun 2018 20:43 #60012 by Sarge395
8 more pills left by my count.  Good stuff all around.  

The ladies did well and looked sexy.  Went from business to hot in one frame.  

The creepy boss was fun to watch getting toyed with.  

Only complaint is that the focus goes a little in and out on occasion.  Not sure if that was by design.  Also, maybe use a leaf blower for some of the superbreath scenes.  A little debris and hair/clothing movement would add a lot to the effect.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
26 Jun 2018 19:20 #60025 by harrycane
Hi there!

I loved the latest one, especially the superbreath scenes, how she blows him against the wall so effortlessly, casually blowing while sitting on the couch. Wonderful! :-) But I also agree with Sarge, I think there is much more potential and you are the best hope for superbreath-fans! I think we'd all like to see the windstorms unleashed by the ladies more visually, flying debris, rippling clothes/skin, people getting lifted off the ground, flying horizontally in their stream of superbreath, like a windsock! We believe in you! Keep up the great work! :-) I can't wait for the next one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC, Brad2
More
27 Jun 2018 01:08 #60027 by veggicidal
I agree also on the superbreath thing. I love how you incorporate it in all your films, and it would take very little effort to sell the effect just a little bit more.
More
27 Jun 2018 12:38 #60029 by Sarge395
The part where she lifted him and pinned him telekinetically was cool.  Never seen that done yet.  Really showed off their powers.  
  • Sarge395
More
08 Jul 2018 14:43 #60100 by Sarge395
Finally watched 'Level Up'.  It was some damm fine work.  Great looking model with an attitude.  Loved the telekinesis, car toss, neck lifts.  

Not sure how I misplaced the video but so glad I found and watched it.  Bravo.
  • Sarge395
More
09 Jul 2018 07:45 #60109 by tks
Thanks Sarge,

Glad you like it! I agree she is great.

Superbreath wise we are looking to improve things where we can so this sort of feedback is useful for sure.
More
09 Jul 2018 09:06 #60110 by mcinvictus

tks wrote: Hey Guys.

Bit of a spin off from the Wonder series. We finally get to meet the villainess and I think a few fans will like who stepped in to play her....

In a continuation of the Wonder series we meet the notirious Villain the countess. An intelligent heiress who has recently drained the parents of the mighty herioine of their powers. Somehow stealing them for herslelf making her an incredibly powerful near invulnerable proposition. When 4 agents sent to subdue her discover this it’s too late and they are no match as she toys with each of them before easily dispatching them.

13 Minutes

Available here for $13.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2555938-movie...er-the-countess.html

More Stills Here.

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/...-enter-the-countess/

and remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

I assume from the above that this actress has appeared in some of your earlier films  an you please ell me what ones.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slim0926
More
09 Jul 2018 16:32 #60114 by tks
Certainly. To date she is in.

Transformation Part 2

The countess

The countess part 2

Tryouts

all available at tksproductions.wordpress.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R
More
10 Jul 2018 11:17 #60118 by SCOTT R
Hi TKS.....Is it possible to have her appear as Supergirl and MaryMarvel? She would be terrific as either one. I'm willing to pay the cost of a really nice custom outfit for her as SG and MM. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul
More
11 Jul 2018 00:13 #60119 by Brad2
But, if she's both Supergirl and Mary Marvel, how could we have a Supergirl VS Mary Marvel fight?  (I admit that SG VS MM is something I'd love to see).
More
11 Jul 2018 00:58 #60120 by SCOTT R
Don't  worry Brad...TKS will figure it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds