Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

03 Nov 2018 09:25 #61863 by morgonen
Wanna specify that the action in this felt more alive, they showed alot of emotions and made it seem more natural.
Like it would happen IRL, great acting in all!

Also your camera work is better and moving in a good way that makes the action flow better.
You get the feeling that something happens all the time, big plus.

You keep improving, great work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
The topic has been locked.
More
04 Nov 2018 09:45 #61874 by tks
Thanks Morgonen,

Always great to hear things are improving.
More
11 Nov 2018 16:37 #61946 by canarysong
Your films just get better and better. This one is excellent and the lead actress is first class.

The best moment is at the end when she fends off Alexa's attempted attack by resting her hand on Alexa's head to keep her at arm's length. Her amused smile as Alexa tries desperately, and of course unsuccessfully, to reach  her is delightful.

More, please!

JOHN
The following user(s) said Thank You: CANNNNIS
More
18 Nov 2018 11:30 - 18 Nov 2018 13:22 #62071 by tks
Was very happy to have been asked to make this commission and hope you guys love the results as much as us.

Mary Marvel hears a radio broadcast about a kidnapping. She transforms into her costume and heads to the scene of the crime. The three thugs try and and fight her off but using her incredible powers she is able to deflect their attacks and extract the whereabouts of the hostage.20 minutes long available here for $18.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2582955-movie...y-marvel-kidnap.html

Stills and info here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/11/18/taurus-commissions-presents-mary-marvel-kidnap/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 18 Nov 2018 13:22 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, SCOTT R, CANNNNIS, Agent00Soul, harrycane, kikass2014
More
18 Nov 2018 12:19 #62072 by SCOTT R
You really did such a bang up job on this commission and the other one I ordered from you, SuperWoman, The Robbery! Thanks for going through hell for me and I highly doubt another company would have spent the time and energy you did in going over all the details that I wanted. It wasn't cheap but it wasn't super expensive either. I'm glad you're around and making people's dreams come true.

And there is Amy...What a SuperChick!! She is The Whole Enchilada!!!

I'd love to commission her again if possible as SuperWoman or MaryMarvel taking on a modern day Jack The Ripper terrorizing London. I think it would be very interesting.

Also, another commission having her stopping a Mad Scientist from destroying the city is on my mind. I'll send you an email.

Anyway, thanks again to you, Amy and your crew for making it happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, kikass2014, RD
More
18 Nov 2018 13:41 #62073 by tks
Thank you very much for the opportunity and for the kind words. Far from hell it was a please to produce!

Would love to hear more about these other commission so I look forward to your email.

As a note it was brought to my attention that the purchase link wasn’t working for a little while but this problem has now been solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Dru1076, SCOTT R
More
18 Nov 2018 16:49 #62075 by kikass2014
This was a wonderful joy to watch :)

Great production TKS :)  Nice blend of feats and humor :)

Great commission Scott R :) Really well done and look forward to what you have next :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R
More
20 Nov 2018 17:00 #62098 by harrycane
Oh my goodness, what a superbreath festival!! Amy is just the best ever at blowing people away with her hurricane force breath! She makes it look so powerful and casual at the same time! I hope we'll see more of this! What a delight! I am also still hoping for new effects in the superbreath realm, or combined ones. Like guys holding on to door frames or other elements with their feet off the ground, really visualizing the power of her breath. People flying through the air, getting pinned against the wall a meter off the ground, furniture moving away while she blows.... I am sure you'll figure out awesome new ways to make superbreath look even more powerful! :-) Keep up the great work!
More
20 Nov 2018 19:05 #62099 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I ordered the Mary Marvel and the Wonder films.  Both are great and well worth the money!  

I'd love to see more Mary sometime
More
21 Nov 2018 12:13 #62107 by Brantwood
The Mary Marvel Clip was an instant buy !!!

More of that and more of Amy !!!
More
21 Nov 2018 18:59 #62110 by Avalian
Amy is excellent and I usually buy everything she's in. What I'm most interested in seeing though is more videos with the unidentified actress who plays May in May Part 1 - especially if there's a May Part 2.
More
23 Nov 2018 05:12 #62123 by veggicidal
That was amazing! I love the glorious use of superbreath. Plus the extended flying scenes are just icing on the cake. I look forward to seeing more content like this. I love the caped superheroines showing off their powers.
More
23 Nov 2018 14:14 #62128 by smashed
Yes, I agree with this. The very first video I bought from you is May part 1 because of the actress. And so i want May Part 2 or a new movie with that same actress, please!
Thank you!
More
28 Nov 2018 22:18 #62183 by tks
Thanks Guys,

Glad people are enjoying these. Hopefully more Mary Marvel soon. For those who asked about the actress from May pt 1 keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of weeks.... 
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014, pwnmawn
More
29 Nov 2018 00:49 - 29 Nov 2018 00:50 #62184 by pwnmawn
May part 1 was also the first one I bought and the one I liked the most by far! So yeah, I totally second the claim for May part 2 with the actress of part 1 if possible!
Last edit: 29 Nov 2018 00:50 by pwnmawn.
More
01 Dec 2018 22:43 #62197 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Superb work keep the movies coming.What I would really like to see is the Wonder Woman girl vs the red headed superwoman in a series of strength trials eg one bends a metal bar whilst the other watches thenthe other tries to bend it like a competition who’s strongest would be great
The following user(s) said Thank You: Franky, Brad2, naimer
More
02 Dec 2018 08:28 #62198 by naimer

smithers1a1 wrote: Superb work keep the movies coming.What I would really like to see is the Wonder Woman girl vs the red headed superwoman in a series of strength trials eg one bends a metal bar whilst the other watches thenthe other tries to bend it like a competition who’s strongest would be great

yes, I am for this as well, great idea! :-)
More
04 Dec 2018 09:52 #62216 by tks
Great news for those who were looking forward to the return of the actress from May Pt 1 as she returns in this new commission.

When Lisa drops in on her ex-boyfriend and his new partner she has a few things to say about their previous relationship. It turns out she's been working out and is now something of a super-human. After telling stories of her power and dominance she demonstrates her strength by dominating and humiliating them as they try and subdue her. 
18 Minutes Long. Available here for $13.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2584651-movie...s-action-assets.html

Stills and info here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/12/04/...ons-presents-assets/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, smashed, jyache, kikass2014
More
04 Dec 2018 10:41 #62218 by kikass2014
Awesome :)  Picking this up later today :)

Peace.

/K
More
04 Dec 2018 21:56 #62228 by canarysong
I enjoyed the Mary Marvel film but did anyone else find the background music far too loud and obtrusive? At times, it drowns out the dialogue. There's also a lot of time goes by with the heroine completely silent whereas I like to hear some good ubergirl taunting of her opponents.

JOHN
More
04 Dec 2018 22:20 #62229 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I wouldn't mind some more alter-ego stuff in the next Mary Marvel film.  Maybe Mary witnesses the bad guys and has to find a hiding spot to change where they won't see her.  Or the villains taunt her when she is human and then get their comeuppance when she returns all powered up.
More
04 Dec 2018 22:27 #62230 by smashed
This is awesome!!! Lisa/May actress is very hot! Thanks a lot for bringing her back!
More
04 Dec 2018 23:31 #62231 by Avalian
Fantastic - bought it immediately for the lead actress, not disappointed in any way. btw - why is it that major studios have to credit every body down to the guy who brought sandwiches to the crew that one time, but most of the custom outlets don't put any sort of credits on their movie whatsoever - director, camera, actors and actresses? Taurus doesn't even put their own company name into the videos.
More
04 Dec 2018 23:47 #62232 by fats

Avalian wrote: Fantastic - bought it immediately for the lead actress, not disappointed in any way. btw - why is it that major studios have to credit every body down to the guy who brought sandwiches to the crew that one time, but most of the custom outlets don't put any sort of credits on their movie whatsoever - director, camera, actors and actresses? Taurus doesn't even put their own company name into the videos.

Unions demanded it so it's in every movie.

Fats
  • fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
05 Dec 2018 00:43 #62233 by pwnmawn
Bought it immediately and really liked it. Some personal opinions if I may:

1. The actress is amazing and didn't disappoint in her comeback, I actually find her better looking in this one.
2. May part 1 was in my opinion far superior story wise, and was actually disappointed this one wasn't part 2.
3. It was weird to see her move her head against punches to her face and not a millimiter to the stab. Could have followed the example of may part 1.
4. Throatlifts take too long. Also, victims fruitlessly kicking the super powered attackers are always a nice to have.
5. I know budget is always an issue, but a little powers with vfx would have been amazing.

Overall I enjoyed it. The actress should definitely come back at some point, hopefully for May part 2!
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds