Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

07 Dec 2018 21:36 #62257 by tks
Thanks so much for the support and feedback guys. Great that people have enjoyed the return of this actress.

as for the notes lots of things are specific to the visions/requests of the commissioner/customer but we do try and take as many things on board as we can so thanks for the feedback!
The topic has been locked.
More
08 Dec 2018 01:40 #62259 by Revan
I agree with both points. Especially the silent spells, they make scenes super awkward in my opinion and it's been the main reason I'm usually quite hesitant about buying a clip. 
More
17 Dec 2018 18:06 #62331 by tks
Final update of 2018 guys. Thanks to everyone who’s been with us this year. Hope you enjoy this fun new commission.

Wonder Woman continues her investigation into the evil organisation by trying to find out the orign of the super serum. She finds two soilders under the influence of the power serurm and decides to use her wits to extract information before turning into wonder woman and over powering the two men completely.
14 Minutes 30 long. Available here for $14.99 store.payloadz.com/details/2585536-movie...ww-infiltration.html

Stills and info here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/12/17/...-woman-infiltration/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, elnovo1234, kikass2014
More
18 Dec 2018 01:16 #62334 by veggicidal
I'm personally heavily biased towards Supergirl, but that WW costume looks amazing.
More
18 Dec 2018 16:53 #62342 by kikass2014
Loved it :)

"Wonderful" way to round out the year :D 

Thanks TKS and look forward to what you make in the new year :)

Merry Xmas and have a good one :)

Peace.

/K
More
18 Dec 2018 23:01 #62346 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Superb Really love the Wonder Woman girl she is the best by far
Now could we have a strength trial with Wonder Woman the red head super girl and may as bionic woman would be terrific start to new year 
Keep up the excellent work c u in new year 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Franky
More
19 Dec 2018 19:56 #62350 by derekh48
seconded
  • derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Dec 2018 15:54 #62354 by Franky

smithers1a1 wrote: Superb Really love the Wonder Woman girl she is the best by far
Now could we have a strength trial with Wonder Woman the red head super girl and may as bionic woman would be terrific start to new year 
Keep up the excellent work c u in new year 

Yes, we definitely need some "Supergirl" vs "Supergirl" action like strength tests, fights etc.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Brad2, TwiceOnThursdays, erikphandel
More
21 Dec 2018 17:56 #62365 by canarysong
This is your best so far. The actress conveys WW's strength and dominance very well. There is more dialogue and I like the way she taunts and ridicules her antagonists. More please!

JOHN
More
21 Dec 2018 18:37 #62366 by morgonen
^Agree with canarysong, the teasing is super and that outfit fits her perfectly.
And damn that double throatlift was great! More of that please. 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 
More
02 Jan 2019 19:47 #62481 by tks
Starting the year with a fun little short exclusively for our mailing list subscribers. Check you inbox/junk folders if you’ve subscribed and if you haven’t yet then why not sign up?

Email us tk@taurusfilms.co.uk

Check out the stills here: 

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/01/02/mailing-list-exclusive-the-interrogator/ 

Email us tk@taurusfilms.co.uk

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, superfunk, dauntingmold, aguilauno, erikphandel, kikass2014, cristian01984, RD
More
03 Jan 2019 11:05 #62490 by kikass2014
Picked this up and loved it :)

Thanks TKS :)

A fun start to the 2019 :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ferlo
More
04 Jan 2019 05:57 #62499 by Bert
Wait, a superpowered woman picked some guy up by the throat?
More
04 Jan 2019 09:55 #62500 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Thanks for this, loved it. I thought this actress did a great job in The Countess Part 2, so was very pleased to see her again in this film, and she pulls off the menacing "superhero" very well. 

Good job :)
More
05 Jan 2019 11:04 #62513 by tks
Thanks guys,

Yeah agreed she’s great isn’t she!?
More
09 Jan 2019 13:22 - 09 Jan 2019 13:23 #62539 by tks
A bit of a darker take on the girl power genre with this new super powered commission.

When supergirl drops in to stop a known villainess she sees it as a run of the mill visit. However the Villainess has a secret weapon which transfers all of the heroines powers into her. She sets about showing off her mighty strength on the heroine. From easily deflecting her blows to lifting her up and down like a dumbell. At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

22 Minutes Long Available here for $17.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2587185-movie...-power-transfer.html

Stills and info here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/01/09/...ents-power-transfer/

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 13:23 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, Franky, Revan, kikass2014, veggicidal, cristian01984
More
09 Jan 2019 16:48 #62540 by lfan

tks wrote: A bit of a darker take on the girl power genre with this new super powered commission.

When supergirl drops in to stop a known villainess she sees it as a run of the mill visit. However the Villainess has a secret weapon which transfers all of the heroines powers into her. She sets about showing off her mighty strength on the heroine. From easily deflecting her blows to lifting her up and down like a dumbell. At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

Awesome news!  Glad to see TKS coming out of the gate strong for 2019!
More
09 Jan 2019 17:50 #62542 by Franky

tks wrote: At the end of the encounter we wonder what step the heroine will take next…

Will there be a second part of this video with the comeback of our heroine or even the appearance of another heroine (perhaps the great Mary Marvel) who helps and fights the villainess?
More
09 Jan 2019 18:21 #62543 by kikass2014
Awesome video TKS :)  For me, ranks up their with one of your best :)  Highly recommended.

Echoing Lfan, its great to see you starting the year so well.  Long may it continue :)

And like Franky mentioned, would love to see the follow-up to this, and where the story goes :)

Look forward to seeing what you have in store :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
09 Jan 2019 20:23 #62544 by Revan
Instant buy after I saw the title. Power transfer plots are my favorite! 
More
09 Jan 2019 20:50 #62545 by italy877
Could we have the sexy villian in a sexy high cut leotard now that she gained her powers she can wear and do whatever she likes and no one cant stop her sooooo lets have her wear a sexy super high cut leotard with a cape and some black or red thigh high boots
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2
More
09 Jan 2019 20:53 #62546 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
I like to see the villain winning sometimes, as long as she is a sexy superwoman too! Hope she shows up in a cape in a potential sequel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2
More
09 Jan 2019 22:27 #62548 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Excellent work superb start to new year best one yet.If she could come up against your superb Wonder Woman and still win all I can say is WOW
More
09 Jan 2019 22:48 - 09 Jan 2019 22:58 #62550 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Wow this has to be one of the best one's I have seen. Amazing. Great work. The Supervillian is super hot and sexy. I would love to see her in a super villian costume. I would also love to see Superwomen gain her powers back and some type of fight.   The arc would be amazing ! 

Again amazing work, so good thank you, thank you. 
Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 22:58 by Starfurys483.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2
More
10 Jan 2019 07:29 #62562 by d_k_c
Anytime you make a power transfer video....I'll buy without thinking twice. I enjoyed it but...

There might be too much repetitiveness. I can lift you up down up down up down......up down up down....and again up down up down.

And thats fine, but maybe add some dialogue. "Can you imagine what I'll be able to do with this power?" etc etc.

Maybe i'll just let John Candy explain it...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds