Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

26 Jan 2016 10:45 #46222 by Markiehoe
This is why we need credits and stage names in these videos so we can reference these actresses properly.
Right now we are talking about "The Blonde girl"
As the inventory grows this will get harder and harder as fans try to follow their favorites.
New fans will have a devil of a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
The topic has been locked.
More
26 Jan 2016 15:40 #46225 by tks
I'm actually Currently working on getting a website put together and attempting getting all such things like characters and actors inventoried properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe
More
26 Jan 2016 15:49 #46226 by fats
let me know if you need any help.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: tks
  • fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Jan 2016 08:20 - 27 Jan 2016 14:58 #46239 by tks
Another new one kindly commissioned!!

TAURUS COMISIONS PRESENTS “BLAZE PART 1

A young woman comes home one day. Worn down by bullies and what people think of her. Suddenly a mysterious ring falls from her favourite comic. When she puts it on it transforms her into the powerful superhero Blaze!! Reveling in her new found confidence she finds her first job. Deal with an armed bank robber. She uses this encounter as a hand opportunity to show off her new powers. And show off she does.....

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2451608-movie...on-blaze_part_1.html

Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/...esents-blaze-part-1/

If your interested in commissioning a taylor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
Last edit: 27 Jan 2016 14:58 by tks.
More
27 Jan 2016 13:45 #46241 by pansardum
Your link for the images didn't work for me tks, but I guess this link should work if any one else also experience problems

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/...esents-blaze-part-1/
More
27 Jan 2016 14:59 #46242 by tks
Thanks for bringing that to my attention and sorry for the mix up. I've edited the link now so it should work

Thank you again!!
More
29 Jan 2016 19:58 #46263 by canarysong
This is a nice little film and I love the boots the actress is wearing! The main weakness is the almost total lack of dialogue while she is showing off her powers to the bank robber. A little teasing and taunting (something like "let me show you how weak you are" or "is that the best you can do?") would add immeasurably to the action. Good job though and I hope Part 2 is equally good but with a bit more snarky dialogue from the newly-empowered Blaze as she revels in her strength.

BTW, I don't want to be nit-picky, but it should be "tailor-made film" not "taylor-made film".

JOHN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
30 Jan 2016 11:05 #46270 by tks
Thank you for picking it up and thanks for the feedback. It's always useful to know these things. Part 2 is in the works so will take this on board.

It probably should say Tailor made. I'm pretty bad a spleling.
More
02 Feb 2016 16:40 #46295 by veggicidal
I really wanted to love Blaze. It has all the things I crave. I just didn't care much for the costume, which is really about 50% of the fetish for me. I love the sexy skirt with the long, flowing cape. Maybe others found this one to their taste, but for now, I have to say that "Super Security 2" is still my favorite. Still, I did enjoy it. I just hope the next one has a more "Super" costume in it. :)
More
03 Feb 2016 20:46 #46312 by j2001

veggicidal wrote: I really wanted to love Blaze. It has all the things I crave. I just didn't care much for the costume, which is really about 50% of the fetish for me. I love the sexy skirt with the long, flowing cape. Maybe others found this one to their taste, but for now, I have to say that "Super Security 2" is still my favorite. Still, I did enjoy it. I just hope the next one has a more "Super" costume in it. :)

Although I like it from the neck down (my favourite "costume" ìs a regular, fashionable dress like the one we saw in The Secretary), I couldn't get myself to buy Blaze because of the domino mask. It feels very cheap and childish to me.
Just my opinion, of course.
More
04 Feb 2016 05:36 #46319 by YAGS
I have to disagree with the comments about the costume. I like it. I'm always a fan of shiny pantyhose, and the tight outfit looked great on her. I do agree about preferring no mask, though. She's too pretty to cover her face that way.

I love the variety of ways she dominated the guy in this one. Your throatlifts are always top notch, but variety is a good thing. Catching the guy's fist and squeezing, to bring him down to his knees, is a scenario I've always liked, so it was good to see that one. And the part at the end where she stepped on him to hold him down on the floor was nice, too.

One complaint I do have about your videos is the way you do superbreath. It always kind of annoys me to see the victims standing there with their hands raised, bracing themselves, as if they can resist it. If the girl is that powerful, then her superbreath should be just as much of an irresistible force as her physical strength when she throatlifts or hits him. I'd much prefer to see the victims pushed back immediately by the superbreath. I love to see scenes where a supergirl blows someone back against a wall, and they're just pinned there, unable to move, until she decides to stop blowing. Here's an example of what I mean:

Of course, if you wanted to take it a step further and use special fx to have the person pinned to the wall without their feet touching the ground, that would be amazing and unique. But just doing it the way they did in that clip, with the victim still standing on solid ground, would still be an improvement over the way you've been handling superbreath in most of your vids so far, IMHO.

But again, I really liked this one overall. The only reason I bother with minor complaints is because I like your work enough to buy it again in the future, so I'd like to see it cater more to my tastes.
More
04 Feb 2016 07:15 #46320 by canarysong
Following on from YAGS' email, an armwrestling scenario is always a nice way to show off a superwoman's superiority. You can have her idly examining her nails or yawning as she casually controls her adversary - followed by slowly forcing his arm down as he tries desperately to resist. "Well, that was easy", she says at the end with a mocking smile. Like YAGS, I'm sure I'll be buying future films!
More
04 Feb 2016 17:51 #46330 by Sarge395
Love your throat lifting scenes. Fun and pretty actresses.

Not a fan of masks.

Would also like to see the superbreath amped up. You could start out less full force that would push the person back. Then up against something solid without the head thrashing as it would be pinned to one side or the other.

More trash talking dialog during and after the feats.

Hovering/levitating would also be awesome.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
04 Feb 2016 19:28 #46332 by Markiehoe
Well if we are voting
I like Masks and costumes.
If no costume short skirt and heels.

You seem to have a nice mix.
Keep up the good work.
More
05 Feb 2016 10:00 #46343 by tks
Appreciate the feedback all.

Seems like costume is the great divider :) Obviously priority on these commissions is what the customer has asked for but still nice to hear peoples thoughts.

Good to hear what people think on other effects and the dialogue too.

Thanks to everyone who picked it up and don't forget. Always happy to talk if you wanted your own Idea made :)

tks@gmx.co.uk
More
16 Feb 2016 19:42 #46470 by j2001
Guys, I know I'm nitpicking and I might be a pain in the ass... but I saw the new update about the "Dark Mirror" video clip and I was scrolling through the screencaps when this one caught my attention:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Guys, this is totally not the face of someone who is being lifted by their throat. She looks like she's reading a book. "The Secretary" had the same issue.

Please, please, pleeeeease ask your actors and actresses to show strain, hardship and pain when being lifted. They should gasp as if they couldn't breathe. You should be able to see their face redden, their veins swelling.

It's very important in order to keep the suspension of disbelief rolling.

Thank you for your time.
More
17 Feb 2016 00:57 #46471 by YAGS
He said Dark Mirror was a release of an old test. Having bought it, I can tell you that it has more flaws than most of his vids. But that's also why it costs half as much as most of his releases, despite being the same length video.

And despite its flaws, it's actually not terrible. That same girl who does a lousy job acting as the victim in the screen shot above does a pretty good job when dominating. And as for other flaws, they're relatively minor. Special fx that almost work, but not quite, like being able to see a little bit of the harness in one of the throat lift scenes. But I still enjoyed it, and I'm glad I bought it.
More
17 Feb 2016 09:29 #46472 by tks
Yeah this is a bit of an old test/mess around shoot I had to do when I had a cancelation a little while ago. I'm often in two minds as to whether to put them out but figure some people may get some enjoyment out of them so I roll them out at discounted rates.

Thanks for buying as always YAGS!!!
More
17 Feb 2016 10:28 #46473 by kikass2014
I bought this too and was a little disappointed about the overall quality. And learning that it was a release of a early/test shoot certainly explained a lot. However, for the price I can't really complain much :)

I agree with YAGS, its not terrible, just a little rough around the edges :)

Looking forward to your next release m8 :)

Peace.

/K
More
12 Mar 2016 15:01 #46769 by tks
A Few people asked for some trailers/previews so thought I'd test the water and see if it was something that was holding people back. I know that lots of lovely people here have been kind enough to support on the back of the previews but if there are any on the fence take a look and see if this sways you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, harrycane
More
13 Mar 2016 18:37 - 14 Mar 2016 11:44 #46775 by tks
She's back.

Stacey the secretary arrives home to find her boyfriend in the midst of being unfaithful. After he callously ends their relationship on the spot. Things take a turn for the worst for her unfaithful parter and his new fling as stacey uses her new found powers to teach them a lesson in respect. But will her compassion cost her dearly as she unwittingly unleashes another super-powered young woman into the world....

3 x TL's. Back of the neck lift. Heat vision. Ice breath/freezing. Super strength. Invulnerability. Bar bending. Overpowering.

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2473994-movie...ecretary-part-2.html

Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/...nts-the-secretary-2/

If you'd like to talk about commissioning your very own movie please feel free to drop me an email emoticon

tks@gmx.co.uk
Last edit: 14 Mar 2016 11:44 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, SCOTT R, pansardum
More
23 Mar 2016 19:58 #46914 by canarysong
Has anyone seen this? Comments?
More
23 Mar 2016 23:40 #46919 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Very cool. I purchased two clips and really liked them.
More
24 Mar 2016 00:58 #46921 by tks
The workout of a bionic secret agent is interupted by a job. Irritated she takes out some of her frustrations on the target and uses her enhance abilities to give him a workout of his own before taking him into custody.

One for the Bionic fans with plenty of bionic Sound FX in this one.

Available here for $8.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2481469-movie...ic_secret_agent.html

Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/...bionic-secret-agent/

If your interested in commissioning a taylor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
More
26 Mar 2016 15:12 #46977 by Sarge395
Getting a lot of 'Page not found when clicking on your links'. Can you fix or post a summary page of the films, descriptions, lengths, previews, prices please.
  • Sarge395
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds