Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

26 Mar 2016 17:27 #46981 by tks
Actually just had a website built take a look.

www.supergirlmovies.com

Some older videos I've taken down but if you're interested in older releases I might be able to help.

tks@gmx.co.uk
The topic has been locked.
More
11 Apr 2016 23:46 - 12 Apr 2016 16:21 #47264 by tks
Latest Commissioned Video. Will be on the new site tomorrow but putting it on the blog while I get my head round the site management.

A villainess tired of being constantly bettered by a superhero turns to mysterious adversary in order to gain powers and take on the hero. But the vampiress wants more than she let on leaving the hero in a very vunerable possition.

Available Here for $10.99

10:00

store.payloadz.com/details/2485319-movie...s-action-bitten.html

Screenshots Here

www.supergirlmovies.com/bitten/

If your interested in commissioning a tailor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
Last edit: 12 Apr 2016 16:21 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
30 Apr 2016 18:11 - 02 May 2016 05:00 #47505 by tks
Following on from the debut the popular blaze returns in the new commission.

Blaze stroms a complex and roughs up a guard for some info. He hasn't the answers shes looking for but somewhere across town a powerful mercenary is after the same information. However when the powerful woman is intercepted by a blaze doppleganger with telekinetic powers who knows what will happen next....

Available Here for $10.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2486794-movie...n-blaze-returns.html

Screenshots & Info Here

www.supergirlmovies.com/blaze2/

If your interested in commissioning a tailor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
Last edit: 02 May 2016 05:00 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, naimer
More
01 May 2016 00:44 #47508 by naimer
Never been so fast back home from work, like today, when I get an email, that this video was posted :)

A absolute must buy! Bought about 10 videos from TKS, every single one is great, but this is far the best :) Strength feats are awesome, and Blaze is just beautiful :) Cant wait for an another part :)

Thank you so much for making such a great videos, I am your big fan, and will always try to support you, as much as I can :)

Looking forward to new videos, just cant wait :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tks
More
01 May 2016 13:50 #47510 by kikass2014
^ Totally agree :) A must buy, and definitely one of the best ones you have produced.

Blaze is simply gorgeous and really great that you got rid of that mask she wore in the first one :) So much nicer to see her face and also the costume works better overall without it :)

Loved the feats and kudos to all involved (some nice meta-touches in the script were cool :P)

Look forward to your next feature :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer, tks
More
03 May 2016 08:55 #47547 by tks
Thanks Guys,

Really glad you enjoyed it :) Yes Blaze is excellent and really enjoying her role I'm glad we ditched the mask too.
More
13 May 2016 16:36 #47818 by tks
Shoots don't always go as planned and you get no shows and little disasters. Instead of sending actors home with nothing to show on this occasion I threw something together in a short time frame that maybe people might find fun.

Supergirl is lured into a trap by a vindictive villainess who has aquired some kryptonite. Little does she realise that this paticular brand of kryptonite removes the heroines inhibitions making her an incredibly dangerous superhero to be around.

Available here for $7.99

Contains TL, Bar Bend round the neck + Lift, Invulnerability. Fist Grab, Hand Crush, Foot Crush, Transformation, Bullet bouncing.

store.payloadz.com/details/2487755-movie...-red-kryptonite.html

Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/...ents-red-kryptonite/
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan
More
15 May 2016 22:09 #47872 by tks
Hey Guys,

For those asking about superbreath I appologise I made an error with this version. I processed a superbreath shot and then after a bit of an argument with my compute that messed up the editing I completely forgot to add the super breath FX in the edit.

Sorry about this. The updated version WITH superbreath is now live. Those who have purchased should be able to use the same link to get the new video but if you've bought it and you can't get the new version drop me an email and I can sort if for you.

tks@gmx.co.uk

Thanks and Sorry!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC, SCOTT R, harrycane
More
16 May 2016 00:27 #47874 by AlbertC

tks wrote: Hey Guys,

For those asking about superbreath I appologise I made an error with this version. I processed a superbreath shot and then after a bit of an argument with my compute that messed up the editing I completely forgot to add the super breath FX in the edit.

Sorry about this. The updated version WITH superbreath is now live. Those who have purchased should be able to use the same link to get the new video but if you've bought it and you can't get the new version drop me an email and I can sort if for you.

tks@gmx.co.uk

Thanks and Sorry!!

Just bought, the girls looks great. I would just suggest some dialogues too, it's kinda "quiet" sometimes. But it is another movie that i buy and become glad of buying
More
06 Jun 2016 00:43 #48296 by tks
A young mobster has created a powerful serum giving the user incredible power. But after insulting and underestimating his girlfriend he finds the table turned against him as his clever and now incredible powerful girlfriend seizes control of the operation.

Available here for $10

Empowering Scene, 2 TL's, Arm wrestling, Multiple Invulnerability/superstrength, Hand crushing, Bar Bending, Superbreath. Flick with one finger.

store.payloadz.com/go?id=2489600

Screenshots

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/...the-mob-boss-part-1/
More
25 Jun 2016 16:07 #48837 by tks
Sally, The new Boss of the west side pays a visit to her ex-boyfriends brother and leader of the east side mafia in order to sieze control. Although he is no match for her and give up control fairly quickly his savvy girlfriend is able to sneak off and discover some "power" of her own.

Available here for $10

store.payloadz.com/details/2493318-movie...mob-boss-part-2.html

TL's Superstrength, Hand Crush, Superbreath, Superspeed, Bar Bending, Invulnerability.

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/...the-mob-boss-part-2/

Don't forget to fund our kickstater :) !!

www.indiegogo.com/projects/weight-of-the...o-movie/x/14381869#/
More
03 Aug 2016 22:52 - 03 Aug 2016 23:17 #49418 by tks
"THE MOB BOSS PART 3"

The two superpowered women from Parts 1 and 2 encounter each other and battle for control. But not after the newly empowered woman shows off some of her powers on the unsuspecting body guard.

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2501386-movie...mob-boss-part-3.html

Screenshots

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/...the-mob-boss-part-3/

Last edit: 03 Aug 2016 23:17 by tks.
More
28 Aug 2016 19:16 #49877 by tks
Supergirl is photographed while saving a civilian and the would be photograhper reveals a blackmail plan. But the blackmailers soon discover the heroine has brains as well as braun as she outwits the crooks before letting them have the full supergirl treatment.

9:30

Buy here for $10.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2504540-movie...rgirl-blackmail.html

Lots of stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/...supergirl-blackmail/

If your interested in commissioning a tailor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat

"Weight of the world" in production :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, fats
More
30 Aug 2016 00:28 #49892 by veggicidal
I just bought it. Absolutely loved it! I hope to see more just like this in the future. I would love to see the costume get more authentic as well. But overall, very nicely done. It hit all the right spots for me. :)
More
30 Aug 2016 04:48 #49893 by Sarge395
Great new vid. Loved the wink and the shakedown.

When she destroyed the item with her eyes I would have liked to have seen some ash or tiny amount of residual flame.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
31 Aug 2016 09:47 #49924 by tks
Thanks for picking it up guys and for the feedback.

It's always appreciated :)
More
15 Sep 2016 23:40 - 15 Sep 2016 23:42 #50273 by tks
2 agents are sent for on a hunt for a mysterious but very powerful woman. When the woman ambushes them the tables quickly turn as a extremely one sided ends in the powerful ursa interrogating both agents for information. Who’s next on her hitlist?

Contains. Double TL, Lift under the armpits, Chinlift, Superbreath, Laser eyes, invulnerability, superpunch, Hand crush, Sofa lift with guys on it, car lift, Holding car, Bending pipe. Bullet invulnerability, super strength.

Available here for $9.99
store.payloadz.com/details/2506126-movie...on-ursa-returns.html

Screenshots here
tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/...esents-ursa-returns/

If your interested in commissioning a tailor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat

“Weight of the world in production” We shot another couple of days this week so very excited!!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 15 Sep 2016 23:42 by tks.
More
09 Oct 2016 01:18 #50592 by tks
Another super for story based commission :)

A young retail worker is in a dead end job working for her bully of a boss when her boyfriend gives her an experimental drug giving her great powers. Empowered by her new self her energy doesn’t go unnoticed by her boss who manipulates her boyfriend into giving her the same treatment. But the craft may get more than she is owed and is transformed into an incredibly powerful villainess as she shows off her new found powers.

17 minutes 18

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2507776-movie...tion-may-part-1.html

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/...presents-may-part-1/

More
09 Oct 2016 10:06 #50597 by mo
I need to catch up on your movies these look great!

Would you ever make a movie where Ursa fights Supergirl?
More
11 Oct 2016 17:20 #50641 by Kamelmann
Bought it and enjoyed it. Out of curiosity, have you guys ever considered doing a PoV clip?

Looking forward to part 2!
More
23 Oct 2016 12:58 #50847 by tks
A nerdy research scientist working on an experimental new drug for her allergies is routinely bullied by her lab mates. But when an experiment on a mysterious meteorite fragment accidentally enhances her own experiment she finds herself gifted with superhuman abilities and decides to get revenge on her tow cruel colleagues.

Buy here for just $10.99

11 minutes 21 seconds

store.payloadz.com/details/2508793-movie...n-new_scientist.html

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/...sents-new-scientist/

@mo. Not had any commissions about that yet but sound exciting :)

@Kamelmann, same as before it’s not come up in any commissions (there is a short one in bionic secret agent) but certailnly something I’d be happy to try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R
More
12 Nov 2016 18:47 #51202 by tks
Another fun little test shoot I thought I’d share with you guys :)

Available here for $7.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2510138-movie...action-battle-2.html

5 Minutes

A superhero answers a distress call to find an building abandoned but for empty clothes strewn across the floor. She stumbles on a powerfull villain capable of absorbing peoples lifeforce. She puts herself in danger and inadvertantly gives the woman incredible power

Stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/battle-2
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, CANNNNIS, harrycane
More
14 Nov 2016 05:35 #51242 by veggicidal
The blonde girl is really cute. She'd make a great Supergirl in a future video (hint hint!).
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, tks
More
14 Nov 2016 22:41 #51256 by mo
This looks terrific. I'll be buying this at the nearest opportunity :-)
More
30 Nov 2016 18:10 #51470 by tks
A powerfull supervillainess is after a mysterious price. In her way are 4 goons armed with Guns, Chains, 2x4 wooden blocks and their combined strength. But it's nowhere near enough.

As Weight of the world continues production you can see one of the featured actresses in action in this short movie.

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2511220-movie...action-playtime.html

More Stills here.

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/...s-presents-playtime/

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, harrycane
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds