Amount

Superman's other daughters?

26 Apr 2009 14:32 #15580 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Superman's other daughters?
Nice!

By the way, why limit yourself to women from the DC universe? DC has done crossovers with other comics companies, you know. So it's entirely possible that Superman may have gotten busy with some of those women too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2009 15:37 #15582 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Superman's other daughters?

Nice!

By the way, why limit yourself to women from the DC universe? DC has done crossovers with other comics companies, you know. So it's entirely possible that Superman may have gotten busy with some of those women too!

By the way, I just updated that story to revision 2, and on the advice of a reader who wrote me off-the-list, I revved it up and tossed in a bucket of additional kink. Fun stuff that's at the heart of our genre. Apologies if you've already read it, but its much hotter now. Pushing X versus R ratings now.

Enough to maybe envy her boyfriend, who gets a brief mention at the end.

velorian.org/dau8.pdf

As far as other heroines from non-DC sources... that's clearly in the plan. I'm even working one that involves Fairchild, of Gen-13 fame.

Shadar

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
26 Apr 2009 17:33 #15583 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Superman's other daughters?
Okay, one little nitpick here.

If her body was glowing white hot from her heat vision, hot enough to melt steel, why didn't any of the buildings she was moving across catch fire? I would think with something that hot touching those buildings, not briefly but actually running and flipping and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she'd have set off an inferno!

More
26 Apr 2009 17:48 #15584 by shadar

Okay, one little nitpick here.

If her body was glowing white hot from her heat vision, hot enough to melt steel, why didn't any of the buildings she was moving across catch fire? I would think with something that hot touching those buildings, not briefly but actually running and flipping and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she'd have set off an inferno!

She's moving too fast and everything outside is wet from the drizzle and fog. Of course, if she paused to sit for a moment, she'd make a hell of a mess. Melted and burning rooftop tar. Ugh.

Maybe she takes a dip in a fountain on the way hope -- the steam would hide her from prying eyes.

One thing's for sure... she can't slip through her bedroom window when she's hot. But of course, if her sweet whispers of kinky infidelity wake her boyfriend, he can start another kind of fire. He's got a real twist in his kink.

He also knows that even an invulnerable girl needs a little tenderness from time to time.

At least, until he sees what she's left on the dresser.

Maybe her mood isn't all that tender after all.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
26 Apr 2009 19:11 #15585 by ronaldk91335
Replied by ronaldk91335 on topic Superman's other daughters?
Shadar, how about upgrading your website to incorporate all the material that has been published here and maybe elsewhere?

More
10 Oct 2009 10:45 #16970 by kshoo
Replied by kshoo on topic Superman's other daughters?
Incorporating some of Dynamo 5's thoughts into it might result in more interesting stuff Shadar. How about the entire Kryptonian family having their own fling out, resulting in many offsprings?

More
10 Oct 2009 18:20 #16973 by shadar

Shadar, how about upgrading your website to incorporate all the material that has been published here and maybe elsewhere?

Now that I'm back on dry land for a bit, I really should do that. I've got dozens of stories that I've passed around in various groups, including this one, but haven't pulled together for the AU page. Its hard for me to even keep track of.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds