Amount

Kryptonian Women come to earth to 'help'

08 Feb 2010 17:22 #18199 by drwfletch02
Kryptonian Women come to earth to 'help' was created by drwfletch02
I always loved the idea that Kryptonian women react more strongly to the sun's rays. So, when a trio arrives, they quickly discover that the man they were looking for 'Superman' is about as strong as a human is to him. Even worse, the sun has negative affects on these gals -- making them not so good ;)

And worst of all, when the government officials think kryptonite can stop them -- it only makes them stronger, more naughty.

Poor earth!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• drwfletch02
  • drwfletch02's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Feb 2010 17:31 #18200 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Kryptonian Women come to earth to 'help'
I like your thought process and where this is going. Write a story perhaps? We are an easy going lot here.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
22 Feb 2010 20:16 #18323 by clyde
A favorite of mine as well. The best kept secret of Krypton is that the females are more powerful than the males. Supergirl has always pretended that she isn't stronger than her cousin, but eventually she gets tired of the charade. When the other Kryptonian women arrive on Earth to encourage her to stop hiding her strength, Superman can't do a thing about it.

More
23 Feb 2010 17:39 #18333 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: Kryptonian Women come to earth to 'help'
You even can set a series of stories happening exactly at this moment at Superman comics. There are a New Kripton and its ruler is Supergirl's mom, Alura-El

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
26 Jun 2010 09:08 #19537 by clyde
Three Kryptonian superwomen each many times stronger than Superman and actually made even stronger by the very thing that is his weakness. Naturally the girls have a great time putting him in his place!

I always loved the idea that Kryptonian women react more strongly to the sun's rays. So, when a trio arrives, they quickly discover that the man they were looking for 'Superman' is about as strong as a human is to him. Even worse, the sun has negative affects on these gals -- making them not so good ;)

And worst of all, when the government officials think kryptonite can stop them -- it only makes them stronger, more naughty.

Poor earth!

More
26 Jun 2010 17:30 #19539 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Kryptonian Women come to earth to 'help'
Not just him, but the PLANET!

• drwfletch02
More
27 Jun 2010 19:57 #19555 by clyde

Not just him, but the PLANET!

Of course, you've seen this

www.superwomenmania.com/storybank/bank/zaora.html

Too bad he says it's his last story (for a while anyway) I was just getting into his writing and though this one was great. I've even made a few additions to it on my own and was thinking of posting it, but I wasn't sure that would be ok.

More
27 Jun 2010 20:41 #19558 by drwfletch02
Too bad she wasn't more powerful than him... I mean, I think there's be no comparison, and they'd be much more playful about it ;)

• drwfletch02
More
27 Jun 2010 22:43 #19560 by clyde
Replied by clyde on topic Zaora
Over the course of their battle Zaora discovers that not only is she a better trained fighter than Superman, but her reflexes are so much faster than his she can see his heat vision fire and avoid it before it gets to her, on the other hand, her heat vision grazes his scalp and burns off the S logo on his chest before he even knows what hit him! She tosses him around and breaks his joints with ease while taunting him for his inferiority.

Superman finds himself overwhelmed by this whirlwind of a superwoman. It's not explicitly stated in the story's text, but it seems as though Zaora's strength significantly increases as she fights Superman. Perhaps the excitement she experiences as a result seeing him so helpless increases her strength. She does tell Luthor at the beginning of the story "No man is stronger than me"

Too bad she wasn't more powerful than him... I mean, I think there's be no comparison, and they'd be much more playful about it ;)

More
27 Jun 2010 22:52 #19561 by drwfletch02
Fair enough -- though I'd like it to be a bit more blatant and drawn out. Nothing like creating disasters that Superman can't fix fast enough.

• drwfletch02
More
27 Jun 2010 23:18 #19562 by clyde

Fair enough -- though I'd like it to be a bit more blatant and drawn out. Nothing like creating disasters that Superman can't fix fast enough.

I agree about the blatancy. There's a few great opportunities in the Zaora scenario for her to lead Superman around - besting him in various situations.

More
28 Jun 2010 02:42 #19563 by drwfletch02
I'd like to see them act in a way similar to Berkhart's characters--smug and confident that their power is unstoppable, and loving to cause chaos.

• drwfletch02
More
28 Jun 2010 02:58 #19564 by clyde
Naturally they are full of confidence in their power, since it's far greater than even the strongest man. And they're out to show the world who's really in charge. Superman can't accept that he is no match for the women, so he keeps trying to capture them. Of course, defeating him is almost too easy for them.

I'd like to see them act in a way similar to Berkhart's characters--smug and confident that their power is unstoppable, and loving to cause chaos.

More
28 Jun 2010 03:10 #19565 by drwfletch02
And they take amusement in watching him fail at tasks they find so easy -- him trying to quench a forest fire they created with a couple of bursts of heat vision. However, they could put it out with a gentle pursing of the lips -- except that might rip up the entire forest, but oh well.

• drwfletch02
More
28 Jun 2010 03:58 #19567 by clyde
Their powers are so much greater than his, yet they are astonishingly feminine in appearance. Muscular, but not 'mannish'. Superman's muscles may be larger, but it doesn't matter at all since the women have so much more power than him.

More
28 Jun 2010 04:06 #19568 by drwfletch02
Mmmm, yeah, and that's what makes it so HOT.

Can't wait till they decide to have some fun in DC.

• drwfletch02
More
28 Jun 2010 04:18 #19569 by clyde
I was really disappointed when the 'Superior Girl' stories stopped at Julie and Friends. This is one of my favorite parts of the story ... julievelor.infinitybridge.com/Jessie/jes26.html ...
The confrontations between Superman and the Superior Girl always result in her total domination of him. He starts out arrogantly thinking he can defeat her, only to become her helpless toy, much to the delight of the Superior Girl.

More
28 Jun 2010 12:28 #19571 by drwfletch02
Even better when there's more than one gal to have fun.

• drwfletch02
More
29 Jun 2010 18:27 #19591 by clyde
Three SuperWomen against one Superman hardly seems fair. Each one of them could crush him like a bug if she wanted to.

More
29 Jun 2010 21:37 #19592 by drwfletch02
who cares about fair?

• drwfletch02
More
01 Jul 2010 22:22 #19628 by clyde

who cares about fair?

Only Superman, I guess. Won't do him much good against three super women, will it?

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds