Amount

Good vs. Evil

11 Feb 2011 04:57 #21665 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Good vs. Evil
Doesn't make a bit of difference for me. As far as I'm concerned a character can do whatever she likes with her strength. I don't really care too much about realism or complicated plots. If she can play with planets or wipe out entire countries, that's just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2011 01:04 - 05 Mar 2011 16:45 #21677 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Good vs. Evil

Doesn't make a bit of difference for me. As far as I'm concerned a character can do whatever she likes with her strength. I don't really care too much about realism or complicated plots. If she can play with planets or wipe out entire countries, that's just fine.

I agree 100% about the realism bit. Realism should never get in the way of a good super-babe story. I mean, I’ve heard people say things like, “It would be impossible for a super-woman to lift up an aircraft carrier with one hand. It would snap in two! It goes against the laws of physics …” blah blah blah! Physics Shmysics. In the movie Spaceballs they had ludicrous speed, well I want to see ludicrous strength!

(Not to bump one of my old posts, but the whole realism thing was partially the inspiration for my cartoon-ish super violence thread )

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans
Last edit: 05 Mar 2011 16:45 by dr lazarus. Reason: fixed dead link

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Feb 2011 09:00 #21680 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Good vs. Evil

I agree 100% about the realism bit. Realism should never get in the way of a good super-babe story. I mean, I’ve heard people say things like, “It would be impossible for a super-woman to lift up an aircraft carrier with one hand. It would snap in two! It goes against the laws of physics …” blah blah blah! Physics Shmysics. In the movie Spaceballs they had ludicrous speed, well I want to see ludicrous strength!

You can't go work quoting Mel Brooks.

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds