Amount

New Supergirl fan film trailer

14 Feb 2006 22:30 #4486 by mo
New Supergirl fan film trailer was created by mo
Hi - This looks very promising. There is some footage here: media.putfile.com/Scene-1-Edit

and more info about the movie here: www.bluetights.net/theplanet/showthread....amp;page=1&pp=15

Hope everyone on the board is cool...
MO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2006 23:00 #4487 by kikass
Replied by kikass on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Nice :D Looking forward to this. Mid-June? Can't wait 8)

More
14 Feb 2006 23:34 #4488 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Looks pretty darned good!

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
15 Feb 2006 02:23 #4490 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic how to view?
what is this first ive heard of it.
is this a movie thats comming out in theaters or do you have to order it from a web site? and when is it comming out? and i cant view the trailer. its like its not there anymore or something. so if anyone can help. appricate!! :)

More
15 Feb 2006 03:58 #4491 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: how to view?

what is this first ive heard of it.
is this a movie thats comming out in theaters or do you have to order it from a web site? and when is it comming out? and i cant view the trailer. its like its not there anymore or something. so if anyone can help. appricate!! :)

I'll bet you're running Quicktime 6. I had the same problem. Upgrading to Quicktime 7 should allow you to view the video

More
15 Feb 2006 22:47 #4501 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic no i have quick time 7
i can watch other stuff on that site. it plays it in windows media. and my quicktime is the latest.

More
15 Feb 2006 23:00 #4502 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Yeah it wouldn't work for me till I upgraded to Quicktime 7. The quality looks amazing! Ive never understood why to my knowledge theres only been the one Supergirl fan film (Girl of Steele?) made when there seems to be bucketloads of Superman/boy movies...Its not fair!!

More
16 Feb 2006 04:36 #4504 by runawayman
Replied by runawayman on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer

I've never understood why to my knowledge theres only been the one Supergirl fan film (Girl of Steele?) made when there seems to be bucketloads of Superman/boy movies...Its not fair!!

Other than my own animations, I can count at least five Supergirl fan films (or fan films including Supergirl to be more accurate).

There was "Supergirl Forever" at studentfilms.com (not there anymore, though). Which was a parody much like the upcoming Super Ex. Kinda funny and the girl looked nice.

There's the polish Poser animation which I'm not sure was ever finished (or was it supposed to be a fan trailer?).

There's "Reality Round-up: Superhero edition" which has a girl in a Supergirl outfit. (Links to both can be found at www.fanfilms.net )

There's "American Super-Idol" (search for "Supergirl" at video.google.com). With Supergirl as a judge in an American-Idol parody.

There's "Superchicks" on www.Moronlife.com . Which, unlike too many fan movies out there, is actually kinda funny and features SG, Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

Though, other than the polish animation, none of those contain any "ubergirl" action, so unless you like watching girls in a Supergirl costume and/or amateur comedy, you probably won't enjoy them too much.

And I presume you've all heard of "Wonder Woman: Battle of Justice" right? (Link at www.Comics2film.com)

More
16 Feb 2006 09:34 #4507 by mo
Thanks for the head up Ill check em out:)

More
16 Feb 2006 13:52 #4510 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Have talked to the director a buncha times regarding this and only haven't mentioned it at his request (he wanted to be farther down the road). The script was written by the guy who has written some Hollywood screenplays, among them Pumpkinhead and Vamperella.

Was gonna mention it as per my conversation with Dan when he got a little farther with it. Tentative release date was to be in late Spring but now looking like mid-late Summer cause of scheduling. Believe it or not, the majority of the cast/crew (including Dan himself) are still in high school.

When/if you look at he clip, I think everyone can see the kid is beyond his years with this stuff. Will try to get Dan to post here and pimp it.....

LF

Hi - This looks very promising. There is some footage here: media.putfile.com/Scene-1-Edit

and more info about the movie here: www.bluetights.net/theplanet/showthread....amp;page=1&pp=15

Hope everyone on the board is cool...
MO

More
16 Feb 2006 18:30 #4514 by mo

Have talked to the director a buncha times regarding this and only haven't mentioned it at his request (he wanted to be farther down the road).

Oops my bad sorry - hadn't thought of that.

Totally agree with what your saying about him playing before his years - it looks pretty much movie quality doesn't it?

More
16 Feb 2006 20:58 #4518 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee

I've never understood why to my knowledge theres only been the one Supergirl fan film (Girl of Steele?) made when there seems to be bucketloads of Superman/boy movies...Its not fair!!

Other than my own animations, I can count at least five Supergirl fan films (or fan films including Supergirl to be more accurate).

There was "Supergirl Forever" at studentfilms.com (not there anymore, though). Which was a parody much like the upcoming Super Ex. Kinda funny and the girl looked nice.

There's the polish Poser animation which I'm not sure was ever finished (or was it supposed to be a fan trailer?).

There's "Reality Round-up: Superhero edition" which has a girl in a Supergirl outfit. (Links to both can be found at www.fanfilms.net )

There's "American Super-Idol" (search for "Supergirl" at video.google.com). With Supergirl as a judge in an American-Idol parody.

There's "Superchicks" on www.Moronlife.com . Which, unlike too many fan movies out there, is actually kinda funny and features SG, Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

Though, other than the polish animation, none of those contain any "ubergirl" action, so unless you like watching girls in a Supergirl costume and/or amateur comedy, you probably won't enjoy them too much.

And I presume you've all heard of "Wonder Woman: Battle of Justice" right? (Link at www.Comics2film.com)

Wow, I'd thought that they'd never take "Supergirl Forever" off of studentfilms.com. Oh well, I guess some things must come to an end.

More
22 Feb 2006 11:34 #4573 by runawayman
Replied by runawayman on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer

Wow, I'd thought that they'd never take "Supergirl Forever" off of studentfilms.com. Oh well, I guess some things must come to an end.

I just noticed that "Supergirl Forever" is at YouTube here:

In case anyone wants to watch it.

More
31 Mar 2006 02:12 #5086 by Scwank
Replied by Scwank on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Looks like the role of Supergirl has been recast:

www.bluetights.net/theplanet/showthread.php?t=11291

More
01 Apr 2006 14:27 #5100 by BobAnthony
Replied by BobAnthony on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
I've seen the picture of the new Supergirl in the fanfilm and might I say--

SHE'S SUPER-CUTE! :D :D :D

I love the way she does the power pose of hands on the hips. Hope I don't offend anyone by saying she kind of looks like Helen Slater. My first post here by the by.

More
16 May 2006 10:27 #5519 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
There is a short trailer up (with actual footage) at youtube. Check it out:

More
16 May 2006 14:16 #5520 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer

There is a short trailer up (with actual footage) at youtube. Check it out:

Thanks for the post! Nastro (I think that's his name) guy has been working on it for some time. I can't wait until the whole movie sees the light of day.

More
16 May 2006 21:43 #5527 by mo
This movie looks amazing!! Can't wait - Does anyone know if it will be available to purchase?

More
16 May 2006 21:57 #5528 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer

This movie looks amazing!! Can't wait - Does anyone know if it will be available to purchase?

From what I understand, he is going to make it available for download somewhere on the internet. I don't think he can charge for it since it is a fan film using the Supergirl name. But I'm not 100% sure on this...

More
16 May 2006 22:13 #5529 by mo
Cool - well either way I don't mind and if its free all the better! This looks like the best SG movie of any kind since Girl Of Steele which was about 4 years ago!! The actress seems to be really well suited to the role. Really promising:)

More
18 May 2006 02:25 #5532 by mikeyfreedom
Replied by mikeyfreedom on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
one word.

WOW.

More
18 May 2006 19:01 #5533 by kikass
Replied by kikass on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
this looks so good :D

More
18 May 2006 23:01 #5535 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Wow, it looks pretty danged good. Anyone catch the Superman 2 reference in the trailer?

More
21 Jun 2006 20:26 #5888 by mick lightweight
Replied by mick lightweight on topic Re: New Supergirl fan film trailer
Looks like it's going to be great film, the actress who's playing Supergirl isnt really my idea of what Supergirl should look like but who cares? As soon as its available on the internet, i'm downloading it! :lol:

More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds