Amount

The Goldengirl

15 Jun 2020 21:16 #68364 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl
Can the Goldengirl deflect bullets??! Find out!

Chapter 18
www.wattpad.com/904442778-the-goldengirl...-woman-fantasy-story

DS
The following user(s) said Thank You: amplifyit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
15 Jun 2020 21:56 #68365 by spunk639
Replied by spunk639 on topic The Goldengirl
Hope she learns to fly, the jumping is blah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2020 11:46 #68370 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Goldengirl

spunk639 wrote: Hope she learns to fly, the jumping is blah


Considering that the inspiration are those old Wonder Woman 1977 frame, I doubt it, but I'd like to be surprised.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darala Starr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2020 13:17 #68372 by rockman666
Replied by rockman666 on topic The Goldengirl
Great story so far.   Looking forward to future chapters.   I don't think I've ever seen the clip of Wonder Woman bending the steel bar in chapter 17's clips.    Any idea what episode that is from?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darala Starr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2020 16:52 #68374 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

rockman666 wrote: Great story so far.   Looking forward to future chapters.   I don't think I've ever seen the clip of Wonder Woman bending the steel bar in chapter 17's clips.    Any idea what episode that is from?


The bar bending pictures come from Wonder Woman season 1, the episode is called "Judgment From Outer Space."

DS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
16 Jun 2020 17:29 #68376 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

Woodclaw wrote:

spunk639 wrote: Hope she learns to fly, the jumping is blah


Considering that the inspiration are those old Wonder Woman 1977 frame, I doubt it, but I'd like to be surprised.


The inspiration is definitely rooted in the Wonder Woman 1977 universe and I want to stay as true to that as possible, but... I do have an idea for an unexpected feat.

DS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
18 Jun 2020 13:21 #68404 by rockman666
Replied by rockman666 on topic The Goldengirl

Darala Starr wrote:

rockman666 wrote: Great story so far.   Looking forward to future chapters.   I don't think I've ever seen the clip of Wonder Woman bending the steel bar in chapter 17's clips.    Any idea what episode that is from?


The bar bending pictures come from Wonder Woman season 1, the episode is called "Judgment From Outer Space."

DS


Thanks, I think I remember watching that episode before but just don't remember that scene.   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2020 20:10 #68410 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic The Goldengirl

rockman666 wrote:

Darala Starr wrote:

rockman666 wrote: Great story so far.   Looking forward to future chapters.   I don't think I've ever seen the clip of Wonder Woman bending the steel bar in chapter 17's clips.    Any idea what episode that is from?


The bar bending pictures come from Wonder Woman season 1, the episode is called "Judgment From Outer Space."

DS


Thanks, I think I remember watching that episode before but just don't remember that scene.   

actually its episode 2 of judgement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • derekh48
  • derekh48's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jul 2020 09:19 #68517 by amplifyit
Replied by amplifyit on topic The Goldengirl
The story was removed from wattpad. What happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2020 09:31 #68518 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Goldengirl

amplifyit wrote: The story was removed from wattpad. What happened?


Yesterday Darala deleted all accounts from all the platforms (Wattpad, Deviantart, Youtube, etc), alongside all the stories, video and images. Her SWM account is still active, but it's the only one as far as I know.

BTW, if anyone actually saved Goldengirl from Wattpad I would extremely grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2020 16:06 #68577 by amplifyit
Replied by amplifyit on topic The Goldengirl
It's really sad to see such a wonderful story ended like this. Hope everything will soon be fine for Darala.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2020 19:53 #68820 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Goldengirl
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, eromacque, Slim0926, amplifyit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2020 07:40 #68833 by amplifyit
Replied by amplifyit on topic The Goldengirl
Look forward to the next chapter!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darala Starr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2020 19:28 #68840 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic The Goldengirl
yay welcome back!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • derekh48
  • derekh48's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Aug 2020 00:29 #68897 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl
New Goldengirl chapter 19 is live. Anticipate a few more to wrap this story for the time being.

www.wattpad.com/939086305-the-goldengirl...-woman-fantasy-story

DS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
19 Aug 2020 20:20 #68905 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Goldengirl

Darala Starr wrote: New Goldengirl chapter 19 is live. Anticipate a few more to wrap this story for the time being.

www.wattpad.com/939086305-the-goldengirl...-woman-fantasy-story

DS


Wait, wrap up!
Damn!
Today it was the final page of one of my favorite supergirl webcomics (Star Power), now this... I'm starting to think I need to get less attached to what I read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darala Starr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2020 20:24 #68906 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
19 Aug 2020 20:26 #68907 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

Woodclaw wrote:

Darala Starr wrote: New Goldengirl chapter 19 is live. Anticipate a few more to wrap this story for the time being.

www.wattpad.com/939086305-the-goldengirl...-woman-fantasy-story

DS


Wait, wrap up!
Damn!
Today it was the final page of one of my favorite supergirl webcomics (Star Power), now this... I'm starting to think I need to get less attached to what I read.


Sorry, don't mean to cause a panic. There's still more Goldengirl to hopefully create a satisfying conclusion for this part and I'm not sure how many chapters it might take exactly.. Where it goes after that I'm not sure.

DS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
19 Aug 2020 20:31 #68909 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Goldengirl
It's not panic, it was just me being silly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2020 21:38 #68911 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

Woodclaw wrote: It's not panic, it was just me being silly.


I should have known!

DS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
19 Aug 2020 21:39 #68912 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic The Goldengirl
nice to see Goldengirl's return

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • derekh48
  • derekh48's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Aug 2020 17:53 #68913 by eromacque
Replied by eromacque on topic The Goldengirl
The Goldengirl is a wonderful tribute and yet something all new.  It's a delightful mix of fantasy and reality with Wonder Woman's visits intermingling the two and the terrific use of stills from the show to bring friends and villains and yes, feats to life.

Trust me when I say it was sorely missed when it was absent and it's a thrill to see Carrie back in action!  I also love the JUST PG-13 aspect of it, with the strength arousal being a wonderful component, making her have these whooshes of pleasure RIGHT when she's supposed to be at her most impressive or heroic.  Much fun.


Keep it up!!  You've made a lot of fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darala Starr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2020 22:52 #68915 by Darala Starr
Replied by Darala Starr on topic The Goldengirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
06 Nov 2020 00:18 #69663 by Darala Starr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, ChaozCloud, eromacque, RD, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darala Starr
  • Darala Starr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds