Amount

CG Supergirl

26 Oct 2007 00:53 #10663 by Sarge395
CG Supergirl was created by Sarge395
Ok SWM fans. I'm hooking up with an artist that really knows how to make a busty computer generated model. He has agreed to do a commission of a busty Supergirl for me and several scenarios. My sick mind prefers to have her destroy several men indiviually with her superpowers. Kind of like a demonstration that is being filmed to put the world on notice. Keeping the setups simple to maximize on the characters and get the most bang for my buck. She will be extremely busty. My civilian and military jobs are keeping me very busy and I'm not putting as much thought into it as I should. Have a destruction fantasy? Leave it here or send me a PM. It should be about 60 images overall when it is complete. I'm looking at maybe 10 pages per scene. The beauty of it all is that I don't have to pay until it is complete! Much better than waiting over a year after paying like my last project. Oh yeah, and 'anything goes'!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Oct 2007 13:38 #10678 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: CG Supergirl
Ok, slowdown everyone. The sound of 'crickets' and tumbleweeds scraping slowly by is underwhelming.

:?

• Sarge395
More
28 Oct 2007 04:36 #10693 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: CG Supergirl
Potentially interesting project, Sarge... my only problem with CG work is that even the best stuff is pretty rough around the edges. Amateur work is usually unwatchable. Better to read about it than try to watch CG.

Now that said, perhaps your friend is really good and/or the tools have improved a ton. Do you have any examples of his other work to try and judge the potential of developing some interesting scripts?

Shadar

• shadar
More
28 Oct 2007 17:46 #10695 by Sarge395
Shadar,

Not animation. Just Poser style stills. Unless you like very busty Supergirls it may not be your cup of tea. For example I won't read stories with supermuscular 'manly' women.

• Sarge395
More
28 Oct 2007 19:04 #10696 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: CG Supergirl
I think it would be helpful to people if they had an idea of the artist's work. If you could post a picture of some of the artist's past work, for example. This would probably allow them to better picture the scenes they would like your supergirl to do. Even if your girl is different, it might help get some imaginations fired up.

There is also a thread on the forum you should check out where a lot of listers talked about their favorite scenes and feats from stories. This should give you a good start to what others might like to see, even if they are not voicing their opinions here.

More
28 Oct 2007 20:30 #10697 by Sarge395
When I said 'Big Breasted' I meant it.

But I'm going to see if he (I think it is a he) can tone it down a bit.

www.foxtrot3d.com/

I have ideas as always but if someone has something specifically in mind just drop me a note.

Hell if not I could just use the Transformatrix stories. :D

• Sarge395
More
28 Oct 2007 21:20 #10698 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: CG Supergirl
Sarge,

That's not big or even Big, even past BIG all the way to B.I.G... <grin>.

But the model's faces are very, very nice. He's not a Bruce Colero, who is the best 3D Poser artist I've seen, but then, who is. Here's an example of one of Colero's poser work:

velorian.org/auow/3921.jpg

I think he blends the poser-generated bodies with some tweaks in Photoshop. Definitely unique and very close to photoenhanced photography... except it isn't.

To your point, if your artist tones that one aspect down a bit, then he might come up with some really interesting stuff.

Shadar

• shadar
More
29 Oct 2007 17:04 #10701 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: CG Supergirl

Ok, slowdown everyone. The sound of 'crickets' and tumbleweeds scraping slowly by is underwhelming.

Sorry Sarge.

Didn't see your post until now. (I was in the pub.)

I'll skip the discussion of how big big breasts are (relative term, surely - relative to the height of the owner and size of her frame, relative to the beholder's tastes, relative to the size of the beholder's hands, and relative to the context in which she features).

I'll skip the "CG is crap" discussion too. I'm pretty certain that's not what Sarge was looking for when he asked for story suggestions for his multi-commission. I reckon he's seen plenty of CG artwork in his time and if Sarge didn't like CG work, and had seen work by his chosen artist and not appreciated it, he wouldn't have negotiated the deal. Regardless of my opinion or anyone else's.

Anyway, seeing as you're taking suggestions from the floor, I'd like to see some of the old "Is that all you've got? Hah! Now it's my turn." Say for example, the anti-heroine facing down a couple of armed men, taking a few shots on her lovely curvaceous body with her hands on her hips and then advancing on them. She could reach out with both hands, crushing the 2 guns and the hands that hold them and then hoist both gunmen into the air (either by their throats, or for a nice change, by the crushed gun-hands without letting go when she disables the weapons) Then either she knocks their heads together and tosses them both into the distance over her shoulder or tosses them both into the distance over her shoulder without bothering to knock their heads together first.

Another I'd like to see is the character advancing on a gunman who backs off into a wall. She pins him, hands on hips, with her big/very big/large/massive/whatever chest. And then slowly leans into him (either just hurting him, or making a mess, depending how far you want to go)

I love superbreath too. How about a frame or two seen from the side, so we get to see the girl's profile (and that of her pursed lips) as well as the guy/guys getting totally blown away?

More
03 Nov 2007 13:58 #10752 by Sarge395
Thanks to everyone who has either sent me a PM or left a message here. The artist (FT3D) is 'fleshing' out the costume and the girl lately. I've gotten some samples and I'm impressed. His stuff is really well above average and nearing greatness in my opinion. I've gotten a sample of the model in costume. Going to make some minor changes to the boots and the sleeves and we should be ready to start production! This is not a Poser program that he uses. It is in 3D Studio Max. Not a cheap program or one that amateurs typically use.

I always love superbreath or even freezing breath. That will be done for sure. Backing a guy up against the wall and killing him via breast/body crushing is another good standard one.

Yes, Colero does some awesome stuff. You need to zoom in to tell it is not real. Very nice. I'm sure the cost would be proportionate to the quality with him. I think TF3D would be a bargain in comparison.

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds