Amount

Serena is back!

17 Jan 2012 19:43 #25959 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Serena is back!

njae wrote:

Tony0987 wrote: Does this version help?
web.archive.org/web/20050201093243/http:...stories/serena01.htm

Unfortunately not. I already used this version as a base for the resubmission, but it only contains parts 1 to 4. Well, if I don't find a better version of parts 5 and 6, I'll have to use the txt version and adapt it. But right now I still have hopes to find one.

Good luck to you, after Yosh sent me the text files I looked for another version, but I didn't found anything.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2012 20:18 #25960 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Serena is back!

Anon wrote:

njae wrote:

Tony0987 wrote: Does this version help?
web.archive.org/web/20050201093243/http:...stories/serena01.htm

Unfortunately not. I already used this version as a base for the resubmission, but it only contains parts 1 to 4. Well, if I don't find a better version of parts 5 and 6, I'll have to use the txt version and adapt it. But right now I still have hopes to find one.

Good luck to you, after Yosh sent me the text files I looked for another version, but I didn't found anything.

The txt version is still easily accessible here . I know that the best chance to get a better version lies with someone who once received a copy of these parts and didn't delete them. Too bad this person's inactive.

New Deviantart, setup in progress
njae2.deviantart.com/

More
20 Jan 2012 05:42 #25968 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Serena is back!
Thanks to Sarge395 sending me his copy of part 5 and Yosh digging up one of part 6, I was able to repost them to the storybank. The only thing that was lost were possible images in part 5, but I simply added another image.

www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...s&id=45:yoshs-serena

New Deviantart, setup in progress
njae2.deviantart.com/

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds