Amount

Supergirl #36 Preview Pages

15 Dec 2008 15:42 #14383 by Random321
Supergirl #36 Preview Pages was created by Random321
For those who have not been following along the "New Krypton" story line ~ it's time to find a way to catch up. :D Supergirl is finally amost exactly what she should be in a comic and it's time for folks like us to support it (and probably not via questionable download.)

www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=24780

This issue looks solid ~ and the entire arch up to this point I have really enjoyed. The story has been everything I could have hoped for. The art has stayed in that 7 to 9.5 range.

Anyone else been following this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
15 Dec 2008 16:48 #14384 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Supergirl #36 Preview Pages
I have, and I agree. It's an intriguing story with solid art, and each issue makes me eager for the next one -- which is rare for a comic book nowadays. (Is it me or is it comics?) Supergirl has been portrayed in a number of ways over the three-year run of her title -- none oif them entirely to my liking -- but I do approve of what the current team has been doing with her.

Of the 50,00 or so female Kryptonoians presently on Earth, two are of interest to our demographic -- Flamebiirtd, an anti-Zod partisan, and Superwoiman, whose backstory and motives have yet to be revealed. (Both are tips of the hat to pre-Crisis characters.)

Stay tuned.

More
16 Dec 2008 18:35 #14403 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Supergirl #36 Preview Pages
It's getting better by the second:

A new DC Supergirl Statue

Have any of you purchased on of these? Is the paint as good as it is in the picture or do they get really sloppy? I was really tempted by the "Shushing SG" bust ~ this one just might break me.

Plus a new SG solicit for March over on www.newsarama.com[/url]

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
17 Dec 2008 00:21 #14410 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Supergirl #36 Preview Pages
I have the shushing SG bust. Very nice. I'm a sucker for those collectibles. Just got a rare SG statue off of eBay and it arrived all banged the hell up. Working with the seller to get a replacement. It is a nude and busty Supergirl. Was hoping to post images of it if it was any good.

The Newsrama.com link is broken by the way.

Maybe the NEW Admin will add the bemoaned 'edit' feature. :P

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds