Amount

Webcomic: Strong Female Protagonist

30 Aug 2013 15:51 #32830 by Skye
I think it has never been brought up here before, and since I've been reading it for a while:

strongfemaleprotagonist.com/

The art and storytelling is pretty good in my opinion and it has something I've not seen anywhere else, at least as far as I can remember. A superhero that has decided that she is wasting her time fighting crime, stopping minor disasters and whatnot, so she should rather get a degree and figure out a way to improve the world from the ground up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SHTL, steelknight3000, Grayface, Raa, rueda09, Lastleaf, jyache, Camille Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Skye
  • Skye's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Aug 2013 03:02 - 31 Aug 2013 03:28 #32835 by Gargamel6
Replied by Gargamel6 on topic Webcomic: Strong Female Protagonist
great find, thank you!
While reading i came across this site, which I never heard of: www.themarysue.com/

not sure there is any ss somewhere, couldn`t find it on a first glance. but there are references to DC Ubergirls, etc, maybe someone wants to check it out
Last edit: 31 Aug 2013 03:28 by Gargamel6.

More
31 Aug 2013 03:59 - 31 Aug 2013 04:12 #32838 by Lastleaf
Replied by Lastleaf on topic Webcomic: Strong Female Protagonist
Very nice. Practically the same concept I've been working on for quite a while, difference is he was a former villain. Mainstream comic books can't really tackle these themes.
Last edit: 31 Aug 2013 04:12 by Lastleaf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rueda09

More
16 Jan 2014 22:11 #35130 by rueda09
Replied by rueda09 on topic Webcomic: Strong Female Protagonist
Wow thanks for sharing this fabulous webcomic! I love the way she uses her strength often in real life ! Can't wait for more...

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds