Amount

What are the best TITANIA appearances in comics ?

31 Oct 2013 17:35 #33932 by Artnico
Hello everyone!

During my vacation, I rediscovered the character of Titania alias Mary MacPherran from Marvel comics.
I saw her in great appearences in She Hulk from year 2005, issues #9, #10, #11 and # 12 : amazing ! :woohoo:
For me she is the perfect super bad girl: tall, extremely strong and very sexy. Her background is also one of the most interesting I've ever read.
So, could someone tell me other best appearances of the beautiful and strong Titania in comics ? I'm looking particularly for appearances where she uses her colossal strength.

Thanks. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Oct 2013 18:22 #33933 by castor
Can't tell you the best- but here is a list of all of titanias appearences:

www.comicvine.com/titania/4005-4943/issues-cover/

in general comicvine is a good resource for just lists of all comicbook appearences.

castor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

More
31 Oct 2013 22:40 #33937 by Artnico

castor wrote: Can't tell you the best- but here is a list of all of titanias appearences:

www.comicvine.com/titania/4005-4943/issues-cover/

in general comicvine is a good resource for just lists of all comicbook appearences.

castor

Thank you very much for your help Castor, but the ComicVine list is too long. :ohmy:
This is the complete list of all the appearances of Titania. I only need the best one. I can't buy all these comics !
;)

• Artnico
More
01 Nov 2013 00:27 #33942 by aarag
Probably She Hulk volume 1 #11 where she does this. Hope it's ok to post the pic. If not, please take it down mods.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, shadar, Artnico, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Lulu

More
01 Nov 2013 11:34 #33949 by SHTL
this is an heavy lift finally !

• SHTL
  • Away
More
01 Nov 2013 15:20 #33954 by lojack
Not that this is much help but there is a character called Copycat (died in Deadpool 58? 59?) who in that book impersonated Titania, so there are some feats in there, don't have issue numbers for you unfortunately, but figured if flipping through back issues, it was another spot to look for Titania feats.

I'll check my stuff to see if I have anything to post.

More
01 Nov 2013 16:32 #33956 by Avalian
My favorite Titania appearances.

I'd grab the Secret Wars TPB - seeing how Skeeters close fit Titania.

Sensational She Hulk 49 and 52. 49 also is part of a story arc where Weezi - a now middle aged Blonde Phantom - has switched forms with She Hulk, giving us a caucasian blonde amazon in place of the jade giantess.

Also the She Hulk run indicated above featuring Titania with the Infinity Gem of Power.

I haven't read Fear Itself but I imagine that Titania with her powers amped up by an Asgardian Hammer is probably pretty impressive - but I'm not sure how many issues feature solid scenes of her.

More
01 Nov 2013 16:42 #33957 by Artnico

aarag wrote: Probably She Hulk volume 1 #11 where she does this. Hope it's ok to post the pic. If not, please take it down mods.

Thank you very much Aarag, but it's the one I've already read ! ;)

• Artnico
More
03 Sep 2014 19:01 #37999 by WLG

aarag wrote: Probably She Hulk volume 1 #11 where she does this. Hope it's ok to post the pic. If not, please take it down mods.

Wow, that rocks!

• WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Sep 2014 19:28 #38000 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic What are the best TITANIA appearances in comics ?

WLG wrote:

Wow, that rocks!

LOL! Indeed! I LOVE this kind of fem power!!

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Sep 2014 19:47 #38001 by lfan
She Hulk volume 1 #10-12 is IMO the best example of ubergirl strength and scenes in any comic storyline. Someone please prove me wrong..... :P

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

More
07 Sep 2014 06:57 #38055 by arvin sloane
Replied by arvin sloane on topic What are the best TITANIA appearances in comics ?
I vaguelly remind a story were Titania trashes the dailly buggle to kill spiderman, but I think hr had some cosmic powers or something at a the time so that it was a fair fight. Titania would break spiderman in two, the power levels between them are WAY out of balance :evil:

"If you threaten our son again, I'll put my heel through your skull"

More
07 Sep 2014 10:35 #38059 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic What are the best TITANIA appearances in comics ?
Web of Spider-Man #59

Some good scenes of Titania and Doom at the beginning too.

More
16 Sep 2014 19:41 #38129 by lfan
Looks like they are gonna square off again in She-Hulk #11, out in December 2014:

Unfortuantely, they still have the same artist whose "artwork style" I personally cannot get behind. Such an unappealing version of she-hulk.....

ElF

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
16 Sep 2014 21:49 #38135 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic What are the best TITANIA appearances in comics ?
It's good to see Titania back.

And I agree I wish She-Hulk had a better artist. I can manage the style I just wish it were different/better. I think the sales would go up.

More
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds