Amount

"Late Night Smackdown"

29 Jun 2009 21:18 #16058 by JKIJ
Replied by JKIJ on topic "Late Night Smackdown"
Thanks Argonaut for giving us a starting point and letting us play. I cartainly had fun writing my tiny contribution and I enjoyed reading everybody else's input. And for me the epilogue was certainly a good prize. I'm sure that the artwork will be an excellent "DVD extra" when it's finished.

Now I wonder how the press conference will go. Perhaps Sarah has some sort of Super-Hypnotism tha twill let her make it far easier on herself ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2009 23:12 #16059 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic "Late Night Smackdown"
Thank YOU! I'll combine my original post, the contributors' additions, and the epilogue into one document, and when the illustration arrives I'll send the whole package to the StoryBank.

JKIJ, it looks like you're a long-time member, first-time poster. I'm glad this little project drew you out of the shadows of lurkerdom. Don't be a stranger!

• argonaut
  • argonaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
30 Jun 2009 07:23 #16067 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic "Late Night Smackdown"

Thank YOU! I'll combine my original post, the contributors' additions, and the epilogue into one document, and when the illustration arrives I'll send the whole package to the StoryBank.

I'll be looking forward to this, I tried to do somehting like that with the first TF4000 story, but it was too long, and written in too many different styles to be easily reduced to a single, miles long, text document.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Librarian
  • Librarian
More
  • Sarge395
More
02 Jul 2009 03:25 #16084 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic "Late Night Smackdown"
Excellent story. The continuation should be the aftermath. The next day, the harpies on The View would discuss this, after which Elizabeth Hasselbeck would finally out herself as being one with powers, far beyond those of mortal men!

More
02 Jul 2009 04:16 #16085 by brad328
Replied by brad328 on topic "Late Night Smackdown"
Oooh, that's not a bad idea (maybe she found some artifact in the jungle (or island) from her stint on "Survivor"?)

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds