Amount

Hardcore Henry

11 Feb 2016 11:32 #46406 by fats
Hardcore Henry was created by fats
Hi all,

This is a trailer for a really interesting movie

Definitely a video that with a little modification would work for us.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 Feb 2016 11:41 #46408 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Hardcore Henry
A whole movie from the perspective of a First Person Shooter.
Female led?
I don't know.
I kinda like looking at the female lead in an action movie.

More
11 Feb 2016 11:48 #46409 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Hardcore Henry
Here's one from a couple of years ago

More
11 Feb 2016 16:58 #46413 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Hardcore Henry
Looks pretty interesting. Thought I was playing a first person shooter game like Duke Nukem or something.

More
13 Feb 2016 16:03 #46427 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Hardcore Henry
Actually this brings up a video game i was thinking of mentioning called Gemmi Heroes reborn, that came out a couple of weeks ago.

Its a first person game, thats based....kinda of as tie to the recent NBC miniseries, that according to this board no one seems to be that excited about(including me). Liscened games tend to be dire. However this isn't bad.

Its the story of a teenage girl with a mysterious past who finds her way in to an 'abandoned' research lab-only to discover chemicals that give her the power of telekensis and to manipulate time-including the power to travel back to when it active research base performing terrible experiments.

And its a lot of fun, in a sandboxy kinda way as you explore the uses of the power and how they interact, including the power to throw people between diffrent times, pick bullets out of air and other neat kinda tricks that do a good job of making your character feel incredibly powerful.

It is however kinda of a short game. if i where a guessing person i would say that it was a game was in devolopment ran out of money and at the last minute the heroes lisceners steped into help put out what they had. The connections to the hero universe feel not really there, though its possible its more connected to the new series(which i as mentioned have no connection to). Since the logt of the game is about a google glass like device(which is cute), it does feel at times like is doing last years high tech inventions)

After playing around with Undertale most recently the plotline of randomly murdering 100s of people and not thinking to much about it was a bit of a turnoff-but well video games.

and However being short means that it doesn't overstay its welcome and The plot has a kinda neat idea of time travel at points in a kinda of timey whiney kinda way.

The reason i didn't bring it up as a girlpower thing is limited...becuse First Person. However anyone might have fun with it.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds