Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Hack John Madden Football?

03 Sep 2013 04:17 #32859 by Newshound
Hack John Madden Football? was created by Newshound
One of my fantasies is a super strong woman taking on an entire football team. She would be literally unstoppable, capable of walking down the field, shrugging off would be tacklers with ease.

Attachment hf84a219.JPG not found

I wonder if it would be possible to pay someone to hack a game like John Madden Football to make this happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Sep 2013 05:40 #32861 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Hack John Madden Football?
it would require three steps:

1. unlock or hack a mode(which probabbly exists) of letting you pick the teams from models of the game-pick 11 chearleader models.

2. unlock or hack(agian probabbly exists) a mode that gives her superhuman stats

3. and this may not exist, hack a method that lets you ignore the 11 people on the field rule.

the last may break the game. Football is a game technically which requires two players-center and quarterback. I remember reading a book by madden when he talks about how underated the center position is, and how much skill it is in snapping the ball.

however making a superpowerful cheerleader quarterback is probabbly pretty easy.

And probabbly easiest as any kind of hacking on the PC.

Castor

More
03 Sep 2013 07:03 #32863 by Newshound
Replied by Newshound on topic Hack John Madden Football?
I wouldn't even know where to begin :laugh:

I would definitely pay for the service!

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Sep 2013 23:48 #32866 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Hack John Madden Football?
You would be better off paying an artist to animate it. "Hacking" (Modding) Madden is not very practical, especially considering there's no PC version.

More
04 Sep 2013 00:24 #32867 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Hack John Madden Football?
.....But there is NFL blitz where you can unlock codes to give you more power and such....

and unlock a team of Cheerleaders:)

Castors

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds