Amount

Sierra Update - 3/11/05

11 Mar 2005 13:13 #406 by lfan
Sierra Update - 3/11/05 was created by lfan
An awesome Sierra update late last night with a superheroine/villianess set called "Dark and Dangerous". 100 pics in all!

www.sierrasteele.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 Mar 2005 16:39 #407 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: Sierra Update - 3/11/05
AWESOME is definitely one word you could describe Sierra, Ifan. She has stepped into Kendalls shoe's and mixed things up big time. Long may it last. Lets hope we can see her in some serious action shots. Like the rest of the girlz, she loves the camera and the camera loves her.

Wonder whats in store for our favourite redhead next? The only readheaded uberbabe I can think of is Titania, just maybe.

Gooner

More
11 Mar 2005 17:48 #409 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Redheads
Goon --

Titania is definitely a good one, though I see her also as Fairchild! Send her your ideas!

LF

AWESOME is definitely one word you could describe Sierra, Ifan. She has stepped into Kendalls shoe's and mixed things up big time. Long may it last. Lets hope we can see her in some serious action shots. Like the rest of the girlz, she loves the camera and the camera loves her.

Wonder whats in store for our favourite redhead next? The only readheaded uberbabe I can think of is Titania, just maybe.

Gooner

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds