Amount

Sierra Steele.com

26 Jan 2006 16:26 #4271 by lfan
Sierra Steele.com was created by lfan
Just a quick note regarding Sierra's site that was posted in the Steele Group and on her site a while ago. Due to some medical issues, Sierra's updates have been temporarily suspended till the issue is addressed. She has been in and out of the hospitals and doctors so while I cannot go into details, its serious enough that she understandably needs to address her health before the site content.

To be fair, we have disabled the "join" area of the site to suspend new memberships until updates pick back up. If you are a current member, your support is appreciated, and the decision to cancel your subscription until regular content updates resume is completely understandable. Our hope is you'll rejoin later and more importantly wish Sierra for a speedy recovery through this frustrating time.

In terms of when updates will resume, the honest answer is "I do not know". In talking with her, she is more anxious than ever to get rolling but while the spirit is willing.....

Will she be coming back at all? This is a logical question and one I cannot say definitively "yes" or "no" to. While some may be skeptical upon her return based upon Adara and Kendall leaving the forefront of their sites, I can say that each case was completely different and each one had their own life decisions to consider. It is no different with Sierra's health. If its at all pertinent though, she constantly reiterates her desire to return ASAP, and I'm continuing to work on the new site design, so I would say "yes".

I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop though and if you have any questions, you can email me and I'll try to answer them the best I can. If anyone wants to send Sierra best wishes, they can at sierra_steele22@yahoo.com.

Peace
LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Jan 2006 17:25 #4273 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Sierra Steele.com
Get well, Sierra! You'll be healthy and back in business in no time. :)

More
17 Apr 2006 14:54 #5251 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Sierra Steele.com
As a followup to this topic, I just thought it appropriate to let everyone know that SierraSteele.com has been taken down due to her inability to do updates at this time because of health reasons. Along those lines, I understand she is doing better and undergoing treatment and has expressed a desire to come back at some point. At this point, I don't know when so if you ask, my response will be "I don't know"

Since her site has been suspended, all memberships should be suspended at this point and any existing members (there were a few) should have been notified last week. I saw also that the domain has been deactivated as well.

If anyone wants to send Sierra best wishes, they can at sierra_steele22@yahoo.com.

Thought ya'll should know....

Peace
LF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds